9 Things I Hate About Everyone

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Because if you EAT your cake, you no longer HAVE your cake. But you WANT to have cake, but you want to EAT cake...but you can't eat it, because then you would no longer HAVE it..

:)

dmp said:
Because if you EAT your cake, you no longer HAVE your cake. But you WANT to have cake, but you want to EAT cake...but you can't eat it, because then you would no longer HAVE it..

:)

it would be in my tummy where it belongs

The "cake" quote makes no sense because although it is often heard, it isn't the original quote. The correct quote was "You can't eat your cake and have it, too". Now that makes perfect sense.

Abbey Normal said:
The "cake" quote makes no sense because although it is often heard, it isn't the original quote. The correct quote was "You can't eat your cake and have it, too". Now that makes perfect sense.

not true...i have the cake....i just can't eat it again :poke:

Narrow thinking.

Edited to add: I just noticed I made my 1,000th post, and it was all between July 5th and October 5th.

104120403.jpg

10. When somebody comes after you and pushes the already lit button on the elevator, as if pushing it again will make the elevator come faster or it has to be pushed again because when you pushed the button it was done by an incompetent boob that can't make an elevator respond....

I hate being in the car with someone who stops talking to you mid-conversation to answer their cell phone and talk to someone else. I think that's one of the rudest things a person can do. But alas, I do it too.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back