9 Reasons Why America Should Never Have a Female President

1. All female politicians care about is birth control, birth control and more birth control.
9 Reasons Why America Should Never Have a Female President - Mic

Researchers at Vanderbilt University looked at over 130,000 bills introduced in the House of Representatives and found exactly what we'd expect.

u7ranpqtibfjo0x1hlyhcpjevlovbmduqw5oehv4yupe03vuex99nbft27r3ijst.jpg

Source: Vanderbilt University
2. Women fail miserably when they run Fortune 1000 companies.
Quantopian, a Boston-based trading platform, dug into what happens when women run companies. Here's what they found:

tmz9y9pbpijkercmnbgytee0c1rjdb0dz1sbrir1fwtvkhqcxhuhqrcv5h80s56w.jpg

Source: Quantopian
3. Women governors are some of the most hated in the nation.
Their approval ratings over the last year speak for themselves.

s4lcjmih3jzuvirnliveyjrv2ey1f6ve8jy1yf5jpbm0uqh7qilpiaznozppclos.jpg

Source: Various
4. No one experiencing menopause should ever be making decisions.
Everyone knows that erectile dysfunction is what makes a great American leader.
5. Women just don't have what it takes to get things done.
A survey of just under 16,000 leaders and their co-workers found unsurprising results.

il8mqmbrdelr6cwetgtxeqiag3q0skwavy6spa4u6wlkpcqzqwqfeyaoukscbgen.jpg

6. They have exactly the wrong kinds of traits for a leader.

In the same study, colleagues were asked to rate company leaders and things like "takes initiative" and "inspires and motivates others" were clearly male traits.

rr3dltbic3xp9zqipjgd024tmo7et9dmnljqj6ycuqhokmm0riogcqb7vnk6fb7a.jpg

Source: Zenger Folkman
7. Study after study reinforces how drastically ineffective women really are.
The American Psychological Association conducted a meta-analysis of 95 individual studies, and the results weren't surprising.

bqhjrvo2cf78tnsee8mobdj0ytjveorcln4oj5273nittusxu7kfzfkmifgh7coz.jpg

Source: APA
8. Women in Congress can't get money for their districts, pass a bill or really get anything done.
One study looked at legislative outcomes over several decades and the results were powerful.

eufbjiy0l7cbnktbzyiwdlhdyf7nwneq3xrzu3z6tc81pvrx1bp8nbrnoxej8ytv.jpg

Source: AJPS
9. And most of all, America doesn't want more women in office.
Gallup asked Americans what they think. There was widespread agreement on what our fate would be.

nqtwzby29gcv1qifhsimeb52mx5hdeuswqnjtmlbmedwlaiw8bxrf4oc4a5vweyn.jpg

The data doesn't lie.

I know the first words in the Bible tell us women will serve man because Eve ate an apple a talking snake told her to eat. I'm willing to look beyond the blindness and reply to your first statement, "1. All female politicians care about is birth control, birth control and more birth control."

For a very long time ONLY MEN have been the ones with the "FreeWill" to walk away from a pregnancy. They have no law forcing them to raise that child. It's where the phrase "Freedom of Choice" came from. Men had it, women did not.

I know the Catholic Church's stance on Birth Control. They prey for abstinence while Priests rape children. This is due to lack of hormone recognition. HORMONES happen. Why ignore them? Being deprived of something for a very long time generally ends up in a "slingshot affect" where they go crazy due to the deprivation.

So discuss why female AND/OR MALE politicians should not fight for birth control. You do understand birth control is the only way to stop abortion correct?

The worst thing the GOP can do is to attack Hillary Clinton for being a woman.

The worst thing the Democrats can do is to promote Hillary Clinton because she's a woman.
Can we point out the fact she has a snuke up her snatch? Or how about the fact her snatch hasn't seen action in 30 years? Her heavenly ass, can we discuss that? Do we have your permission?

Maybe you should ask Jesus for that permission first.

The worst thing the Democrats can do is to promote Hillary Clinton because she's a woman.
Can we point out the fact she has a snuke up her snatch? Or how about the fact her snatch hasn't seen action in 30 years? Her heavenly ass, can we discuss that? Do we have your permission?

Maybe I already got it. Jesus is not a Leftist, your father the devil is.

1. All female politicians care about is birth control, birth control and more birth control.
9 Reasons Why America Should Never Have a Female President - Mic

Researchers at Vanderbilt University looked at over 130,000 bills introduced in the House of Representatives and found exactly what we'd expect.

u7ranpqtibfjo0x1hlyhcpjevlovbmduqw5oehv4yupe03vuex99nbft27r3ijst.jpg

Source: Vanderbilt University
2. Women fail miserably when they run Fortune 1000 companies.
Quantopian, a Boston-based trading platform, dug into what happens when women run companies. Here's what they found:

tmz9y9pbpijkercmnbgytee0c1rjdb0dz1sbrir1fwtvkhqcxhuhqrcv5h80s56w.jpg

Source: Quantopian
3. Women governors are some of the most hated in the nation.
Their approval ratings over the last year speak for themselves.

s4lcjmih3jzuvirnliveyjrv2ey1f6ve8jy1yf5jpbm0uqh7qilpiaznozppclos.jpg

Source: Various
4. No one experiencing menopause should ever be making decisions.
Everyone knows that erectile dysfunction is what makes a great American leader.
5. Women just don't have what it takes to get things done.
A survey of just under 16,000 leaders and their co-workers found unsurprising results.

il8mqmbrdelr6cwetgtxeqiag3q0skwavy6spa4u6wlkpcqzqwqfeyaoukscbgen.jpg

6. They have exactly the wrong kinds of traits for a leader.

In the same study, colleagues were asked to rate company leaders and things like "takes initiative" and "inspires and motivates others" were clearly male traits.

rr3dltbic3xp9zqipjgd024tmo7et9dmnljqj6ycuqhokmm0riogcqb7vnk6fb7a.jpg

Source: Zenger Folkman
7. Study after study reinforces how drastically ineffective women really are.
The American Psychological Association conducted a meta-analysis of 95 individual studies, and the results weren't surprising.

bqhjrvo2cf78tnsee8mobdj0ytjveorcln4oj5273nittusxu7kfzfkmifgh7coz.jpg

Source: APA
8. Women in Congress can't get money for their districts, pass a bill or really get anything done.
One study looked at legislative outcomes over several decades and the results were powerful.

eufbjiy0l7cbnktbzyiwdlhdyf7nwneq3xrzu3z6tc81pvrx1bp8nbrnoxej8ytv.jpg

Source: AJPS
9. And most of all, America doesn't want more women in office.
Gallup asked Americans what they think. There was widespread agreement on what our fate would be.

nqtwzby29gcv1qifhsimeb52mx5hdeuswqnjtmlbmedwlaiw8bxrf4oc4a5vweyn.jpg

The data doesn't lie.

I know the first words in the Bible tell us women will serve man because Eve ate an apple a talking snake told her to eat. I'm willing to look beyond the blindness and reply to your first statement, "1. All female politicians care about is birth control, birth control and more birth control."

For a very long time ONLY MEN have been the ones with the "FreeWill" to walk away from a pregnancy. They have no law forcing them to raise that child. It's where the phrase "Freedom of Choice" came from. Men had it, women did not.

I know the Catholic Church's stance on Birth Control. They prey for abstinence while Priests rape children. This is due to lack of hormone recognition. HORMONES happen. Why ignore them? Being deprived of something for a very long time generally ends up in a "slingshot affect" where they go crazy due to the deprivation.

So discuss why female AND/OR MALE politicians should not fight for birth control. You do understand birth control is the only way to stop abortion correct?
Freewill is a great example why 95% of the American people laugh at folks like him.

Have you ever NOT been the stupidest person in the room?

Jake obviously didn't read the OP, maybe he can't, he certainly can't understand it.

You make a good point, what would the devil come to Earth as? A conservative or a progressive. Obviously a progressive. Jesus is the opposite of the Devil so that means.....................

Jake obviously didn't read the OP, maybe he can't, he certainly can't understand it.
You obviously think your attack on HRC exaggerating the concept of a female presidency says something of worth. It doesn't. We all agree she needs to stand on her own. If women are excited that they have a credible female candidate running for one of the parties' nominations, good on then. If Hillary gets it, vote against her.

So you know his voting record...??

I know what his values are.

just another creation gone bad....somebody has to be evil or there can be no goodness...So it must good to be evil sometime...

just another creation gone bad....somebody has to be evil or there can be no goodness...So it must good to be evil sometime...

The yin and the yang huh? Nonsense. Good does not require evil to balance it out, and in fact, evil is completely unnecessary and will one day be eradicated.

The yin and the yang huh? Nonsense. Good does not require evil to balance it out, and in fact, evil is completely unnecessary and will one day be eradicated.
Well why didn't God think of that in the first place, would have saved a lot of trouble...

Well why didn't God think of that in the first place, would have saved a lot of trouble...

Free will. God wanted to be loved by choice. Free will entailed the possibility of evil because it introduces an alternative to the goodness of God. God had millions of angels who worship him daily, but from man, who he created in his own image, he wanted more. He wanted to be chosen.

Forum List

Back