9 Reasons Men Cheat:

If I knew how to play golf, maybe I would cat around a little bit but I don't so I won't. I'm actually too stupid to have a girl friend. I'd get the names mixed up. My "girlfriend" would be pissed because I called her Mrs. BBD and the wife would be pissed off because I didn't call her Mrs. BBD. I'm better off being true to my vows. It's much safer and it's something I promised I would do.

I always figured there was never any reason, they just came up with ones so they could blame their wife. It is never THEIR fault.

I always figured there was never any reason, they just came up with ones so they could blame their wife. It is never THEIR fault.

I listed some of the excuses I've heard from them in Mani's Epic Thread.

According to Reason #1: Its ALWAYS OUR FAULT:

The No.1 reason: Men crave sexual “variety,” according to David Buss, professor of psychology at the University of Texas and author of The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating (BasicBooks).

This proves that only Queers and Steers are at tu.:evil:

I had to give credit to the guy who kept his left hand in his pocket the entire time he was talking to me, like THAT'S not a sign! :cuckoo:

Or the "I'm separated, but it's way too complicated for us to get a divorce right now." Yeah, you've been "separated" for how many years now??????????

Of course, don't forget the traveling salesman and his 'women in every town.'

I had to give credit to the guy who kept his left hand in his pocket the entire time he was talking to me, like THAT'S not a sign! :cuckoo:

Or the "I'm separated, but it's way too complicated for us to get a divorce right now." Yeah, you've been "separated" for how many years now??????????

Of course, don't forget the traveling salesman and his 'women in every town.'

That's all you gave him ? Credit ?? Cheapskate

Forum List

Back