9 more charity events cancelled at Trump's Mar A Lago. Because of dirty food?

Dirty Mexican employees
You've done trump proud. You exemplify his racist supporters.

And they always find some way to justify their racism.

Just wait, he'll probably use some sorry excuse like " I don't mean all Mexicans. Just the illegals " or some shit like that.
Yeah, and like some other rotten asshole racist we all know, he'll add, "but some, I'm sure, are good people..."

Who cancelled so far.

DHk8l1aXYAEGYUI.jpg

DHiJ32hUwAARjca.jpg

---------------------------------

C9TQhoiXkAE015U.jpg

C9SkIZgXYAEcKGf.jpg
C9SkIZgXYAEcKGf.jpg

-----------------------------

Some had already cancelled, but 9 more since Trump's subtle support for Neo Nazi's and the Alt Right.

Then there were food violations. Actually, it was 13 violations.

You know how Republicans fix food safety? They get rid of the regulations.
That will get to Trump .. everything is money to him.

No wonder Trump wants to get rid of "unnecessary regulations." LOL
To be fair, a lot of these inspections find something wrong somewhere. If people have not gotten sick eating at Mar a Lago, they are doing alright overall. My family used to run a general store and when the meat got too old and nasty to sell, my Aunt would bring it home, cook it to death and we would eat it. No one EVER got sick.
Meat has a possibility of breeding bad bacteria at these higher temps but it doesn't mean they necessarily will.
You do realize that Obama used regulations to jack up the costs of everything, right?
No. Obama was too smart to do the stupid stuff the right wing accuses him of. And the fact they believe such nonsense shows the world how stupid they truly are.
The CBO clearly stated the costs of Obama's regulations. It costs us billions every year.
Most of the cost cutting Trump has been doing in clearing out unnecessary regulations that were designed to jack up the prices of health care or just about everything.

To be fair, a lot of these inspections find something wrong somewhere. If people have not gotten sick eating at Mar a Lago, they are doing alright overall. My family used to run a general store and when the meat got too old and nasty to sell, my Aunt would bring it home, cook it to death and we would eat it. No one EVER got sick.
Meat has a possibility of breeding bad bacteria at these higher temps but it doesn't mean they necessarily will.
You do realize that Obama used regulations to jack up the costs of everything, right?
No. Obama was too smart to do the stupid stuff the right wing accuses him of. And the fact they believe such nonsense shows the world how stupid they truly are.
The CBO clearly stated the costs of Obama's regulations. It costs us billions every year.
Most of the cost cutting Trump has been doing in clearing out unnecessary regulations that were designed to jack up the prices of health care or just about everything.\
Why in the world would and regulations be "designed" to jack up the prices of healthcare or just about everything."

That entire sentence makes no sense at all. Will you please cite some sources that would back up those assertions?

And please, don't cite hair-brained right wing sources.

Jack up what? How could he jack up costs to make someone use the right refrigerator settings?

Obviously, Obama couldn't. These right wing USMB Alt Right just hate anything Obama.

So food inspection now has a liberal agenda?:lmao:

I've gotten food poisoning from a restaurant before. Its no joke. I wouldn't even wish it on Trump. That's how bad my food poisoning was.

I rather have food inspectors be overly cautions than be careless. Better safe than sorry.
Clean air and clean water are also part of that terrible liberal agenda.

Now perhaps you can explain the reason behind that statement? LOL You are such a stupid fuck.

I've gotten food poisoning from a restaurant before. Its no joke. I wouldn't even wish it on Trump. That's how bad my food poisoning was.

I rather have food inspectors be overly cautions than be careless. Better safe than sorry.
Is the anti environmental bollox a pro Trump position or an anti Obama position ? Or both ?

Is the anti environmental bollox a pro Trump position or an anti Obama position ? Or both ?
Actually, it's anti world and anti humanity.

Republicans liked the water in Flint. It's the flavor.

Only Republicans fight for dirty air, dirty water and dirty food. In all the world, only Republicans.

Forum List

Back