9 churches burned in Texas

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
juste in few days:
LiveLeak.com - 9 Churches Burned to The Ground

6 of 8 church fires being investigated now ruled arson - KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |

it remebers me the 3 zioarsonists who burned churches in Alabama few years ago!; i bet in some days the ADL will hide the real identity of criminals behind their ass! :eusa_whistle:

imagine if 9 camps of gay activists or synagogues were burned, all security country and FBI will be motivated and in on top news!

11858744_BG5.jpg

Last edited:
Gays have camps?

This is news.

How do you know of such things?

I am actually in Garden Valley right now. I am staying at the Youth With A Mission base out here. One of the churches that got burnt down was right in this area. Whoever is doing this almost got a storage area where they are keeping medical supplies for Hatti. People are on edge around here thats for sure.

juste in few days:

6 of 8 church fires being investigated now ruled arson - KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |

it remebers me the 3 zioarsonists who burned churches in Alabama few years ago!; i bet in some days the ADL will hide the real identity of criminals behind their ass! :eusa_whistle:

imagine if 9 camps of gay activists or synagogues were burned, all security country and FBI will be motivated and in on top news!

11858744_BG5.jpg

Do you have proof that the FBI is not involved?

How about the fact it is all over the national news?

Stop acting like a poor christian.

I am not sure how to respond to this.. Gays don't have camps and what do the Jews have to do with it?

I don't approve of burning churches, but it is safe to say that a lot of people hate christians because of all the imposing of their ideals over the recent years..

Abortion
Gay Marriage
Protesting and celebrating the death of our troops..

Christians aren't the most popular people in this day and age..

I didn't read that anyone was hurt.. So that is a good thing..

☭proletarian☭;1984269 said:
Gays have camps?

This is news.

How do you know of such things?

Gays used to have camps. During WWII. They were called "concentration camps". Many Republicans want to start them up again in this country.

I'm sorry

But I am having great difficulty trying to read your white-trash english

could you have an intelligent person (I recommend you find a liberal) re-write that in PROPER english, please?

thanks so much

juste in few days:

11858744_BG5.jpg

Those churches were meant to burn down. I mean god would have stopped it from happening if it wasnt what he wanted, right? God works in mysterious ways, so perhaps hes telling you clowns that you arent practicing his religion correctly. You need to be punished.

Forum List

Back