9/12 Rally in Washington, DC

Are you going to the 9/12 rally in Washington, DC on Sept. 12th?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Don't know just yet.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Are you out of your mind asking such a silly question?

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
No, but they repeatedly claimed Obama is Hitler. So clearly that's not a view alien to the mainstream of the Republican Party.
not that i have heard
where did you hear them say that
but then, i don't listen/watch their shows all that much

I don't watch them either (I'd rather eat my own arm that to listen to that crap), but here.

Limbaugh compares Obama to Hitler
Beck compares Obama to Hitler

Before you get in a huff about the source, the relevant audio and video are in the links.

was beck holding a sign at the tea party?
was rush?
i have no idea about that GOP'r

yet more FAIL by polk

What do you expect from a dripping snot-nosed shithead college student that is subject to Liberal College professors filling his head with horeshit?

Goes without saying.

You really shouldn't be posting while drunk.

Now, now. If we impose that rule then Tommie could never post.

was beck holding a sign at the tea party?
was rush?
i have no idea about that GOP'r

yet more FAIL by polk

What do you expect from a dripping snot-nosed shithead college student that is subject to Liberal College professors filling his head with horeshit?

Goes without saying.

YOU may now bow at my alter and kiss my ass. You have no idea of what you speak to young pup. Now go report me...oh that's right...You aren't on Hannity are you?

Goes without saying.

Now, now. If we impose that rule then Tommie could never post.

Don't call him Tommy. He'll have to huff and puff and then run to the mods. O wait, that game won't work here.

NO we didn't say he was Hitler merely pointed out that many of his henchman/czars have views expressed in ther own writing that put one very much in mind of the Nazi eugenics ideas of the thirties.

Goes without saying.

YOU may now bow at my alter and kiss my ass.

How could I possibly do that when your head is jammed in it?

You have no idea of what you speak to young pup. Now go report me...oh that's right...You aren't on Hannity are you?

Why wouldn't I be?

So, feelings of unity are what the gathering is all about?

EDIT: no that is just the signifigance of the date

no the rallies are about how since clinton left office the president(bush) and congress have defecit spent us into a giant hole of debt. Now the current 111th congress and President obama seem dead set on tripling bush's idiotic defecit spending putting our financial futures at even greater risk than bush and his congresses did.

We are sick of irresponsible govt, we balance our checkbooks, we demand they do the same....they work for us and not for themselves or their special corporate interests.

This has been boiling inside many americans for years now.....unfortunately for obama his admin and the congress is defecit spending at such a rate it lit a lot of our previously unlit fuses.

OK, one second, if I may...

You don't find it odd that people are celebrating the "feeling of togetherness" you described by holding partisan protests against the current administration?

That seems rather strange to me.

Its not a protest against the administration, its a protest against the government in general.

Did you read my last post you quoted, i think i adequetly explain it? Or are you running with the liberal talking points and the MSM lies about who the tea party protestor are and what we are truly about?

You can listen to some media outlet's or politician's talking point or you can listen to a tea party protestor in their own words, its up to you.

Forum List

Back