9/12 Hysteria and The Future of America's Freedom

And there were lots of free thinkers and independents in this crowd. It wasn't in front of the White House...it ended in front of the Capitol. The overwhelming concern of those gathered in DC on 9/12 was expansion and spending and many of the complaints were aimed not at Obama but at Congress. It should be noted that there were democrats right around me standing in front of the Capitol, and there were independents everywhere. This was not Glenn Beck's march. There were some there who watch and listen to him, but this was a true grass roots uprising.

I have been thinking that the reason there wasn't lots of trash is because on the way back on the metro, people took their signs home with them to reuse. This is not a one time march. There will be tea parties all over the country aimed at local officials and media outlets as well.

People were thanking me for coming.

Frankly, they are sick of being called teabaggers, astroturf, racists, ignorant, and all the other things this administration and democrats in Congress have been naming them. The anger at their own representatives for their attitudes toward taxpaying citizens who contact them with a grievance or complaint was palpable.

It was well deserved. Those of the political class, something separate from the people these days, have become intolerably arrogant. It is estimated 80% of the calls and letters to Congress over the Stimulus bill was against it, and yet they passed it. That angered many people. Their children will be paying for this foolishness. They are angry about that. Rightly so.

I expect there will be more tea party action around the country in the coming years. I shall enjoy taking part where ever and whenever I can. Indeed, my favorite sign was "This is my Woodstock!" Many of us there felt that same way.

No one was protesting GW months into his term.
After he and his administration invaded Iraq on cherry-picked info with zero effect on our national security, people began throwing around term like "war criminal" .
Ya see the difference there?
ah, you still dont know what the rally was about
thats clear

and there were people protesting Bush on his inauguration day
the FIRST one

Don't make silly statements.
No one was out there with Bush is Hitler signs on day one.

After he and his administration invaded Iraq on cherry-picked info with zero effect on our national security, people began throwing around term like "war criminal" .
thats clear

the FIRST one

If the opposition couldn't get its shit together during the last administration, it's pretty pathetic that group just jealously whines about how well-organized this opposition is.

Last edited:
thats clear

the FIRST one

the only one making silly statements is YOU
please show me where i said they had hitler signs then?

thats clear

the FIRST one

If the opposition couldn't get its shit together during the last administration, it's pretty pathetic that group just jealously whines about how well-organized this opposition is.

Well organized?

Just a bunch of losers.

Well organized?

Just a bunch of losers.
Then you have nothing to worry about, yet you still incessantly whine about it.

Well organized?

Just a bunch of losers.
its what he lives for
all i have ever seen him do is whine

Well organized?

Just a bunch of losers.

Are you kidding?

Beck is the second greatest comedian in America.

Colbert is the best.....

Forum List

Back