9/12 exaggerators are using forums like this to create a "Google bomb"

Various right-wing bloggers, some on this very board, have apparently been tasked to create a "Google Bomb" by making as many threads as possible on the subject.

In said threads they are attempting to falsely inflate the number of demonstrators involved in the 9/12 protest from the 60-70 thousand number provided to ABC News by the DC Fire Department to around 2 million.

Said posters continuously start new threads when they are proven incorrect on another thread.

Shouldn't the moderators be doing something about this?

They have you worried, you should be!!!

2 million is probably a low estimate, you need to take a better look......

Various right-wing bloggers, some on this very board, have apparently been tasked to create a "Google Bomb" by making as many threads as possible on the subject.

In said threads they are attempting to falsely inflate the number of demonstrators involved in the 9/12 protest from the 60-70 thousand number provided to ABC News by the DC Fire Department to around 2 million.

Said posters continuously start new threads when they are proven incorrect on another thread.

Let me see the high number is 2 million the low app 100,000 add them both together and divide by 2, you have 1,050,000 mil, there you go that's the number. There is your scientific number.:lol::lol: And probably pretty darn close to the truth.

What's the matter??? It appears those pictures of the crowd have certainly hit a neve with you.:lol:

I can't fault them for taking advantage of the system. I still have no idea what the march was about and frankly don't care but if they wanna create google bombs....let them....I can't think of anything more pathetic.

Forum List

Back