9/12 exaggerators are using forums like this to create a "Google bomb"

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
Various right-wing bloggers, some on this very board, have apparently been tasked to create a "Google Bomb" by making as many threads as possible on the subject.

In said threads they are attempting to falsely inflate the number of demonstrators involved in the 9/12 protest from the 60-70 thousand number provided to ABC News by the DC Fire Department to around 2 million.

Said posters continuously start new threads when they are proven incorrect on another thread.

Shouldn't the moderators be doing something about this?

I heard that no one on the DC Fire Department passed the New Haven Fire Dept Test

I don't see how we can take estimates from Dems seriously when they can't tell us how many uninsured there are out in the tens of millions

Looked like a pretty huge crowd to me on tv. Surely more than 60-70 thousand folks. I think you're not so accurate with your figures. If you got this info from the fine people at ABC News or the DC Fire Department that explains why you might be off the count by at least 1.3 million people. One's a liar and an Obama public service messenger and the other folks can't count to more than 21 and that's if they are naked. I'll let you figure out which group of info spreaders is which on your own.

Looked like a pretty huge crowd to me on tv. Surely more than 60-70 thousand folks. I think you're not so accurate with your figures. If you got this info from the fine people at ABC News or the DC Fire Department that explains why you might be off the count by at least 1.3 million people. One's a liar and an Obama public service messenger and the other folks can't count to more than 21 and that's if they are naked. I'll let you figure out which group of info spreaders is which on your own.

As usual, everyone else except for FoxNews and the right-winger water carriers are the "MSM" Liberal types, right? As well as the DC Fire Dept...

Just like the rest of them, you're just another crazy conspiracy theorist.

Cool, so you moved this thread to "Conspiracy theories"?

Now, did you combine all the repeat threads on the subject?

Various right-wing bloggers, some on this very board, have apparently been tasked to create a "Google Bomb" by making as many threads as possible on the subject.

In said threads they are attempting to falsely inflate the number of demonstrators involved in the 9/12 protest from the 60-70 thousand number provided to ABC News by the DC Fire Department to around 2 million.

Said posters continuously start new threads when they are proven incorrect on another thread.

What rule do you think was actually broken? I don't know of any.

But you want the mods to 'do something'...like stop the speech.

it that is true, then you just helped

shhh, hes complaining about threads on the subject by making yet another thread on the subject

Many multiple repeat threads on the same subject, by the same posters is spamming.

Last edited:

you are eaten up with a bad case of the DUmbazz! I feel so sorry for ya! :lol::lol::lol:

No, nutjob.

Shut up crybaby.

Forum List

Back