9/11

i dont think anyone who lived thru that day and saw what happened will ever consider it a blip....

it is a defining day...we all know where we were..who called us..or how we found out....i remember it being a slamming beautiful early fall day...i was painting outside when my husband called...my reaction..how the hell can someone not see the wtc? i remember his voice..telling me..it was terrorist and to go inside and turn on the tv....i didnt move for hours...the shock....i called my son...i just rounded up my loved ones..accounting for them..even if i knew they were not in danger...the viseral reaction...to the people jumping....to the towers following...

no i dont think it will ever be a blip

I was working in a place without a TV.

Someone was listening to the radio and giving us reports...

"A second plane hit the other tower"
"The Pentagon was hit"
"A plane has crashed in Pennsylvania"
"They can't find several other planes"
"The State Department has been bombed"
"The tower just collapsed"
"The other tower collapsed"

I felt like I was in a room that was pitch black, and someone else was in there punching me...but I couldn't see them, and I couldn't stop them.

dino.jpg

Agreed, let's make 9/10/01 a national holiday.

I always celebrate on 9/11

really

It's my birthday

Really

September 11 is just another date as far as I'm concerned. Americans elected a bogus President who chose to occupy yhr Holy Land of Islam. The bogus President failed to heed the warnings of the Muslim extremists and he paid the price.

Islam cannot be defeated, Muslims cannot be defeated.

September 11 is just another date as far as I'm concerned. Americans elected a bogus President who chose to occupy yhr Holy Land of Islam. The bogus President failed to heed the warnings of the Muslim extremists and he paid the price.

Islam cannot be defeated, Muslims cannot be defeated.

Go play with your altar boys.

is it time for this country to move on from 9/11? by this ..i do not mean forget...i simply mean..stop letting 9/11 be the distinctive factor in all our decisions...how long can we go on reacting to that one day in history?

i would like to see the wtc towers rebuild...the skyline of nyc restored...and i would like to see the confidence of americans restored to the point that we move on from 9/11. will this happen in our life times...9/11 is a day that is burned into our minds...the images will never leave us...we can never forget but we can move on

9/11 will not be "over" until Ossama has beed caught dead or alive.

is it time for this country to move on from 9/11? by this ..i do not mean forget...i simply mean..stop letting 9/11 be the distinctive factor in all our decisions...how long can we go on reacting to that one day in history?

i would like to see the wtc towers rebuild...the skyline of nyc restored...and i would like to see the confidence of americans restored to the point that we move on from 9/11. will this happen in our life times...9/11 is a day that is burned into our minds...the images will never leave us...we can never forget but we can move on

9/11 will not be "over" until Ossama has beed caught dead or alive.

Unfortunately, it won't be over even if he and al Zawahiri are caught.

Huggy,

Wake up stupid....Bin Laden is DEAD, has been DEAD for years. All the crapola about taped messages was just Bush, Junior lying to you for support of his illegal war.

Obama just deployed another 4,000 troops to Afghanistan in addition to the 17,000 he deployed previously, so I guess the answer is still "no."

The WTC towers will probably never be rebuilt. Even after 8 years, I still can't get used to the NYC skyline withoutthe towers.

I love watching movies made in NYC prior to 9-11, the sight of those towers is now breathtaking!

Huggy,

Wake up stupid....Bin Laden is DEAD, has been DEAD for years. All the crapola about taped messages was just Bush, Junior lying to you for support of his illegal war.

and Obama is faking Zawahiri's voice now.:cuckoo:

Huggy,

lol never thought i would find people more crazy than truthmatters :p

Huggy,

Got a crystal ball , do ya/

if you pull your head out yer ass and look around you might find you dont need a crysrtal ball

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg]YouTube - Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered[/ame]

Forum List

Back