9/11

Fine...simply put together in reasonable detail how "they" pulled it off...the untold story of 9/11. I promise to read (and likely snicker) at every word.

its not that hard you recruit and finance some student/terrorist and leave all the windows open,doors unlocked and make sure they do not get arrested or disclosed before they complete their mission

Fine...simply put together in reasonable detail how "they" pulled it off...the untold story of 9/11. I promise to read (and likely snicker) at every word.
I see that you wont comment on Rices perjury, or anything having to do with what I bring up regarding the 9-11 commission?
Why not pussy?
It should be apparent to all but the most willfully ignorant bootlickers that the OCT is a flawed theory. Even certain 9-11 omission members have publicly stated as much, Why don't you demand they fill in the holes and explain the discrepancies? As I've stated in many posts, the reasons can be likely found in the PNAC papers, but how exactly step by step is something you need to charge to your government masters to explain to you, as your tax dollars didn't exactly provide many answers. At least not adequately or sensible enough for rational thinking people. This is evidenced by the many lingering questions.

You can't answer or come up with any accounting that invalidates what I bring up, instead you demand I write you a fucking essay, which just shows what a pussy you are in ignoring real relevant issues people bring up about 9-11. Your a joke and a troll, and your antics are old and tiresome :eusa_boohoo:

How about YOU give your opinion on this Fox news reporters account of what he heard about WTC 7?

"Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall."

Shame On Jesse Ventura! | Fox News

Wow!an eyewitness who actually is such a fucking moron, in that he doesn't realize to stop and ponder how the hell Larrys WTC 7 got rigged to demolish for a CD in the first place?
Splain that one to us Candy ****. What "major" points will you "tend to agree with" on this load of shit?
While your at it, explain how 2 prominent news organizations said WTC 7 HAD collapsed BEFORE it actually did, like 20 minutes before, then one of them, the BBC pretended to have "technical difficulties"?
You may buy all this load of crap and rub it all over you while draping yourself in the American flag in a disgusting display of false ignorant patriotism, and pretend you don't smell like shit, but many of us know BS when we see and hear it, not just from the lying media, but right here on internet political forums that fuckwad disinformationalists like you like to troll and work in.

Oh and don't leave out trying to justify why NIST'S updated WTC 7 collapse theory, does NOT fit with physical properties, now that they have admitted to the 2.25 secs. of free fall, but we're supposed to be OK with that? You'll probably retort with some whine about their computer analysis..the one that they wont release for other unbiased physicists and engineers to try and duplicate, as is standard in the scientific community.

Do you think people do not understand that these massive structures had to have provided sufficient RESISTANCE to slow the downward progression, and that NIST even admitted to this ( in a prior technical briefing that has been taken down from their web site...surprise surprise) but admitting to freefall REMOVES the resistance below the building?
Kind of fucks up NISTS Dr. Sham Sunder's whole "sequence of structural failings providing resistance" explanation as to WHY WTC 7 could NOT have experienced freefall. :clap2:
:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDvNS9iMjzA]WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part I) - YouTube[/ame]

Why wasn't WTC 7 discussed, and instead suppressed and deemed "not important" by your 9-11 Omission Report? Is not the demolition of a 47 story WTC building that housed SEC and other important government agencies, but wasn't hit by a plane but came down ON FUCKING 9-11 at freefall speed for the first 8 stories, not SUPPOSED TO BE IMPORTANT TO U.S CITIZENS? If so, perhaps you can state why not, in your best take it up the ass government troll opinion?

Why don't YOU write us an essay on why you suck and swallow the BS lies of what clearly is a cover up, to many grounded and logical people including former government experts on the many aspects of the 9-11 attacks, and why you think you're a good little treasonous whore for doing so?

How about a write up from you on what is proper American Patriot etiquette, and how we should all be as good as you at it when it comes to letting the government dictate what we should believe, no matter how fucking outrageous, or unscientifically sound it may be?

Until you can justify and answer some of these questions, go fuck yourself you miserable pussy troll, you're just as stupid as the fucking Fox reporter in the link, but don't even think for one minute that the rest of us are as stupid and blind as you are, or as stupid as your handlers want us all to be.
We can see who and what you are, and whose side you are on and it clearly isn't the American citizens.

Investigations revealed that 9-11 was perpetrated by the same jihad network that tried to bring the Towers down a year or so into Clinton's administration. Remember that? Remember Clinton and the democrat majority response to the first terrorist attack on America? Bill Clinton said it was a "foolish act by foolish people". The ATF went on to invade Waco Texas and the A.G. made sure the FBI would never be able to share information with the CIA or risk arrest. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in the US while Clinton was diddling Monica under the desk and the liberal media blamed Bush.
We must look beyond the partisan BS, all administrations are guilty of fucking over the American people, Clinton and Bush both did, and Obamination is doing it now. Robney is next in line. Continuing this mindset is what they want you do. We squabble over this BS and both party's continue the same totalitarian agenda, and crushing us while obliterating the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, your money and your life.

This is the freaking conspiracy forum in case you didn't notice Jonsie. Do you want to talk about conspiracies or do you want to say all presidents are evil and then go hide under a rock somewhere?

Perhaps "9-11" is conspiratorially connected to "Maya 20-12" ? Both seem related to "Apocalypse", both seem to be "counting out some sequence". And, "Maya 20-12" occurs near "Christmas" of this election year -- the Christmas Holiday refers to Biblical End-Times Apocalyptic Prophesy, e.g. "Second Coming"; and also may motivate Muslims to Wrath against Christians, et vice versa. Moreover, Maya 2012 will occur after the US Presidential election, when world-wide relevant "destinies are chosen", which also "sounds Biblical".

Investigations revealed that 9-11 was perpetrated by the same jihad network that tried to bring the Towers down a year or so into Clinton's administration. Remember that? Remember Clinton and the democrat majority response to the first terrorist attack on America? Bill Clinton said it was a "foolish act by foolish people". The ATF went on to invade Waco Texas and the A.G. made sure the FBI would never be able to share information with the CIA or risk arrest. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in the US while Clinton was diddling Monica under the desk and the liberal media blamed Bush.
We must look beyond the partisan BS, all administrations are guilty of fucking over the American people, Clinton and Bush both did, and Obamination is doing it now. Robney is next in line. Continuing this mindset is what they want you do. We squabble over this BS and both party's continue the same totalitarian agenda, and crushing us while obliterating the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, your money and your life.

This is the freaking conspiracy forum in case you didn't notice Jonsie. Do you want to talk about conspiracies or do you want to say all presidents are evil and then go hide under a rock somewhere?
My point is that past administrations, current as well as prospective ones are no friend to American citizens. Both "sides" are complicit in the 9-11 conspiracy. The Jihadist you mention are/were willing participants but could not have pulled off the attacks without some state sponsored assistance, and insider help.
You think voting in one party over the other is going to help this nation? Has either party benefited the nation in the recent past? I say not, and then I say fuck them all..

I see that you wont comment on Rices perjury, or anything having to do with what I bring up regarding the 9-11 commission?
Why not pussy?
It should be apparent to all but the most willfully ignorant bootlickers that the OCT is a flawed theory. Even certain 9-11 omission members have publicly stated as much, Why don't you demand they fill in the holes and explain the discrepancies? As I've stated in many posts, the reasons can be likely found in the PNAC papers, but how exactly step by step is something you need to charge to your government masters to explain to you, as your tax dollars didn't exactly provide many answers. At least not adequately or sensible enough for rational thinking people. This is evidenced by the many lingering questions.

You can't answer or come up with any accounting that invalidates what I bring up, instead you demand I write you a fucking essay, which just shows what a pussy you are in ignoring real relevant issues people bring up about 9-11. Your a joke and a troll, and your antics are old and tiresome :eusa_boohoo:

How about YOU give your opinion on this Fox news reporters account of what he heard about WTC 7?

"Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall."

Wow!an eyewitness who actually is such a fucking moron, in that he doesn't realize to stop and ponder how the hell Larrys WTC 7 got rigged to demolish for a CD in the first place?
Splain that one to us Candy ****. What "major" points will you "tend to agree with" on this load of shit?
While your at it, explain how 2 prominent news organizations said WTC 7 HAD collapsed BEFORE it actually did, like 20 minutes before, then one of them, the BBC pretended to have "technical difficulties"?
You may buy all this load of crap and rub it all over you while draping yourself in the American flag in a disgusting display of false ignorant patriotism, and pretend you don't smell like shit, but many of us know BS when we see and hear it, not just from the lying media, but right here on internet political forums that fuckwad disinformationalists like you like to troll and work in.

Oh and don't leave out trying to justify why NIST'S updated WTC 7 collapse theory, does NOT fit with physical properties, now that they have admitted to the 2.25 secs. of free fall, but we're supposed to be OK with that? You'll probably retort with some whine about their computer analysis..the one that they wont release for other unbiased physicists and engineers to try and duplicate, as is standard in the scientific community.

Do you think people do not understand that these massive structures had to have provided sufficient RESISTANCE to slow the downward progression, and that NIST even admitted to this ( in a prior technical briefing that has been taken down from their web site...surprise surprise) but admitting to freefall REMOVES the resistance below the building?
Kind of fucks up NISTS Dr. Sham Sunder's whole "sequence of structural failings providing resistance" explanation as to WHY WTC 7 could NOT have experienced freefall. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDvNS9iMjzA]WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part I) - YouTube[/ame]

Why wasn't WTC 7 discussed, and instead suppressed and deemed "not important" by your 9-11 Omission Report? Is not the demolition of a 47 story WTC building that housed SEC and other important government agencies, but wasn't hit by a plane but came down ON FUCKING 9-11 at freefall speed for the first 8 stories, not SUPPOSED TO BE IMPORTANT TO U.S CITIZENS? If so, perhaps you can state why not, in your best take it up the ass government troll opinion?

Why don't YOU write us an essay on why you suck and swallow the BS lies of what clearly is a cover up, to many grounded and logical people including former government experts on the many aspects of the 9-11 attacks, and why you think you're a good little treasonous whore for doing so?

How about a write up from you on what is proper American Patriot etiquette, and how we should all be as good as you at it when it comes to letting the government dictate what we should believe, no matter how fucking outrageous, or unscientifically sound it may be?

Until you can justify and answer some of these questions, go fuck yourself you miserable pussy troll, you're just as stupid as the fucking Fox reporter in the link, but don't even think for one minute that the rest of us are as stupid and blind as you are, or as stupid as your handlers want us all to be.
We can see who and what you are, and whose side you are on and it clearly isn't the American citizens.

None of the above shit matters unless you can plausiby explain the "HOW", none of the other crap means anything....

Sorry.

Why not pussy?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Candyass's handlers sure pay him very well.Thats the only reason he keeps coming back to CONSTANTLY in every post be willing to get his ass handed to him on a platter consistantly everday.:D:badgrin:

My point is that past administrations, current as well as prospective ones are no friend to American citizens. Both "sides" are complicit in the 9-11 conspiracy. The Jihadist you mention are/were willing participants but could not have pulled off the attacks without some state sponsored assistance, and insider help.
You think voting in one party over the other is going to help this nation? Has either party benefited the nation in the recent past? I say not, and then I say fuck them all..

well said.He has obviously been programmed more than likely by his parents and their parents before them into thinking that the republicans can do no wrong and that the dems are evil.He is clueless in the fact that both parties,the demopublicans and reprocrats are corrupt,that neither are here to serve the people.Just wall street and the zionists.He doesnt get it that its really a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the american sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected when they are really all in it togther.

Things never change and each president is always more corrupt than the previous one and yet it never dawns on him thats because they are willing puppets there to serve their masters and do their bidding.That if they take on and challenge the establishment and are not a willing puppet to serve their agenda,they end up like Kennedy.Our last REAL president we had not a puppet for the establishment and paid the price for it.

Last edited:
and I see the other disinfo agent,agent Moron In The Hats handlers are getting worried all this information is getting out the way they sent him here so quickly to try and derail this thread.what a pathetic obsession he has over me.even worse than fellow troll candyass.

Last edited:

thats a great video.None of the agents like Moron In The Hat or Candyass have ever been able to debunk it.they never even try.they always run off without even trying to debunk it.Here is another video that has overwhelming evidence that the mossad was invloved that nobody has ever been able to debunk either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_vwzjdTi4]9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube[/ame]

the CIA AND THE MOSSAD were the orchestraters of the event.

Why not pussy?

None of the above shit matters unless you can plausiby explain the "HOW", none of the other crap means anything....

Sorry.
That's because your an idiot and deny that the fabricators of the OCT have NOT plausibly explained what happened coherently, but you demand such an explanation from the common folk?
To say that none of the above matters is yet proof of your disdain for America and the people. You have no respect for the rule of law, or yourself as you can be told anything no matter how preposterous and you chug it down like a good little dumbed down stooge
Eots laid out the very basics, but all one really needs to know is how the OCT does not add up, the many dubious "explanations" and disingenuous scenarios, then add in the physics of the "collapses" or lack there of, and reasonable, rational people, including very credible people in the associated fields of study concur, that the OCT is fucking hogwash.

Furthermore, when one researches recent and past history, especially concerning America
it is easy to find many incidents of the public and the world in general, have been lied to.
So lots of people going through this process/research would have an automatic lack of trust in anything the "officials" and agencies in our own government, and media say, and the hypocrisy is overwhelming as well.

It is evident that you needing to have a complete road map of the operation, while excusing those responsible from providing you a credible one, or someone coming out and confessing their involvement in the operation, despite the overwhelming evidence that they have once again deceived you, just goes to show that you are in a great deal of denial, as many of us were at one time, or willfully ignorant and refuse to acknowledge what many here, and around the world have faced, which is the horrible REALITY, that the Jihadists were assisted by a nation state/s.

Forum List

Back