9/11

I

Indofred

I was in my girlfriend's electronics shop, playing with an especially fancy TV when I came across a terrible picture
One of the famous twin towers was smoking and it was pretty clear something serious had happened.
I heard the commentator mention an aircraft and my first thought was how the merry hell a pilot had managed to make that big an error.

Then I saw the second aircraft go in so there was no question this was pure evil being witnessed by millions on live TV.

I was outraged and that feeling remains today.
What I didn't do was look into why as seems to be the case with most people.

There is no defending mass murder and the evil we saw that day but we should try to understand why it happened.

Any offers?

Our countrie's historic relationship with and support of Israel was at the root, IMO.

I'll go with that as well.
The US has been supporting a terrible government for many years.

Is it any wonder the US got attacked?

(This is not a defence of the attacks so the prat that was going to post that, won't bother.)

The outrage was justified but no one bothered to see the US brought it upon itself.
Then the US, after messing up in Afghanistan with a war it had zero chance of winning, invaded Iraq.

Drrrr (unless you happen to be an even richer than before a couple of wars arms dealer).

Only one nation has benefited because of the U.S. invasions and so called war on terror.

It cost them nothing and only served to make them stronger.

Care to guess?? :cool:

Not the US.
The people of the US have lost a good number of their people due to Bush's greed.
The really sad things is the US just goes from one stupid war to another.
Vietnam was to stop the commie threat, Iraq was to stop WMDs that didn't exist.
Now it's Iran's turn.
Frankly, the Iranian government are stupid but that's little excuse for another war that'll kill another pile of innocent people and destroy another country.
Now the US is on the path of arming Afghanistan. The stupidity is astounding.

There is no defending mass murder and the evil we saw that day but we should try to understand why it happened.

Any offers?

Yes!

"... it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus of also challenging America.

... In the long run, global politics are bound to become increasingly uncongenial to the concentration of hegemonic power in the hands of a single state. Hence, America is not only the first, as well as the only, truly global superpower, but it is also likely to be the very last.

... It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its capacity for military intimidation. Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization.

... The attitude of the American public toward the external projection of American power has been much more ambivalent. The public supported America's engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

... Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat..."

Well, did it do the job? Did 9/11 become a "truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat", a "sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being", your next "Pearl Harbor" that shocked you into "fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues"? It certainly did!

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...ic3EBw&usg=AFQjCNEMElFMcSG4MRlpJxNlo0evOh3Few

Last edited:
Not the US.
The people of the US have lost a good number of their people due to Bush's greed.
Bush this and Bush that; news flash!! ......... Bush hasn't been President for almost 4 years.

True story......... :cool:

My gawd. Who is president now?
I suppose it's a woman or something. :D

I didn't say Bush was still the boss; only that he killed a load of Americans.

Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."
Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

A quick google shows that to be a true quote as opposed to some crap made up by a politically inspired idiot with an agenda against Israel on racist or religious grounds.

I'm against the Israeli government on justice grounds.

Investigations revealed that 9-11 was perpetrated by the same jihad network that tried to bring the Towers down a year or so into Clinton's administration. Remember that? Remember Clinton and the democrat majority response to the first terrorist attack on America? Bill Clinton said it was a "foolish act by foolish people". The ATF went on to invade Waco Texas and the A.G. made sure the FBI would never be able to share information with the CIA or risk arrest. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in the US while Clinton was diddling Monica under the desk and the liberal media blamed Bush.

Not the US.
Bush this and Bush that; news flash!! ......... Bush hasn't been President for almost 4 years.

True story......... :cool:
That doesn't absolve the SOB from his responsibility, and accounting for 9-11 on his watch.
And curiously during his administration, many of the PNAC paper writers and signers were in place and held high level positions that would have more easily facilitated the 9-11 attacks to be carried out, they are all Israeli firsters.

There are still idiots here and elsewhere that point to the 9-11 cover up commission as the gospel truth when it comes to explaining how such an attack could have EVER happened upon the US. Mostly because they got the "major" points of the day, time and place, how many planes and other easy things like that, but they don't even want to touch on all the glaring discrepancies, lies by omission, witnesses, and the NORAD timeline that was changed.

Just one example, On April 8, 2004, Condoleeza Rice perjured herself before the Commission , repeatedly insisting that the Bush administration had no advanced intelligence about Al-Qaeda, nor did it have specific warnings about 9-11. The Commissioners simply nodded.

The 9-11 Commission Doesn't Believe It. Why would You?
George Washington's Blog: The 9/11 Commission Doesn't Believe It: Why Do You?

You want to know why 9-11 happened? Consider PNAC and peak oil. That and a perfect case for insurance fraud handed to Israeli sayanim "lucky" Larry Silverstein on a platter, in the process. And the perfect patsys were in place to take the blame,
"Terrorists" created and nurtured by the US, are set loose on behalf of Anglo-American policy, later to be accused of "terrorism" and then arrested---creating the appearance of law enforcement and "anti-terrorism".
One major problem in the official conspiracy theory is that laws of physics were not taken into consideration regarding the WTC demise, and of course building 7, and its 2.25 seconds of freefall, that the government agency NIST, failed to disclose and even argued against, but were ultimately forced to admit.
9-11 was a classic false flag attack upon the American public by traitorous scum, using its terrorists arm of Al Qaeda to lay the blame on, and all Mulims that are Israels enemies.
If you as an American refuse to see this then you aren't one, and you side with the real terrorists enemy of the nation.

It should be of no surprise that the US has been infiltrated by treasonous foreign elements, namely Israeli, and if one looks closely this pattern will be evident, including ties to the 9-11 attacks.

Investigations revealed that 9-11 was perpetrated by the same jihad network that tried to bring the Towers down a year or so into Clinton's administration. Remember that? Remember Clinton and the democrat majority response to the first terrorist attack on America? Bill Clinton said it was a "foolish act by foolish people". The ATF went on to invade Waco Texas and the A.G. made sure the FBI would never be able to share information with the CIA or risk arrest. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in the US while Clinton was diddling Monica under the desk and the liberal media blamed Bush.
We must look beyond the partisan BS, all administrations are guilty of fucking over the American people, Clinton and Bush both did, and Obamination is doing it now. Robney is next in line. Continuing this mindset is what they want you do. We squabble over this BS and both party's continue the same totalitarian agenda, and crushing us while obliterating the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, your money and your life.

Fine...simply put together in reasonable detail how "they" pulled it off...the untold story of 9/11. I promise to read (and likely snicker) at every word.

Forum List

Back