9/11 Was Not a Product of Blowback, huh?

Wrong Jillian, it's ALL about Israel and the Jews. That goes for Africa, Kosovo, you name it. :rolleyes:

walk a mile with a sharp rock in your shoes and tell me what your foot pain is all about.

Why is the first he comes out about this? Bin Laden is an opportunist. He knows the Iraq war is taking a huge slide against Al Qaeda fighters and into the Americans favor.

What guarantee that if we do what the Islamist say that they will leave us alone. If we put down our guard, as we did with Hitler, we could get our noses bloody.

Funny how Bin Laden HIMSELF apparently says it WAS.

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/world/2007/11/29/Bin.Laden.Tape/?cvqh=itn_binladen

A snipped quote from a supposed new audiotape from him:

But the idea that they attack us because we are over there is kooky.

Ron Paul is the only one willing to admit it, and now Bin Laden himself has proven that.

But let's just keep on strong-arming and invading middle eastern countries.

Why not, it's fun, right?

The fact that 9/11 was precipitated by our uneven relations with Israel and the Palestians has been obvious for some time. Bush is nearing the end of his 8 years and now he decides to try to bring the parties together. I have to give it to him, late is better than never.

But if our relationship with Israel would not have been the excuse to attack us on 9/11 there would have been another. Extremist such as these don't need an excuse, just an opportunity.

yea yea... muslims are just eeeeevil like that.

:thup:

It's too bad eeeevil muslims are genetically programmed to want to kill jews.

bunch of shoeless savages, lemme tellya.

I think Doniston just got confused, he thought we were talking about Ben Franklin!
Nope, there is no doubt in my mind that he died some years ago in the mountains of Afganistan. True, he has several doubles claiming to be him. and the US Government has a reason to claim he is alive. It's Good Fear mongering.

Now your talking!!!

I cant wait till this country goes into a revolution... I am looking so forward to it like you wouldnt believe...

I have some good friends that are far left libs... and Ive told them all, I'm sorry, but the day it starts you will be the first bastards I kill!

I believe the immoral American left is as guilty as OBL for 9/11...And they deserve the same...

Lets get it started !!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Watch out sport, soon as the Homegrown Terrorist Act of 2007 gets passed, that statement quite possibly could get you put in jail.

Welcome to the New America.

No, I believe that your beliefs are the reason why OBL believes his attack that murdered 3000 people was justified...

And to be quite honest as far as the far left goes, in some ways,I agree with him...

Fucking traitor. A supposed terrorist's beliefs are more justified to you than your fellow American political opposition's?

Do you realize how fucking ridiculous that sounds? What a fucking piece of shit you are.

Thanks for the neg rep and the rant that accompanied it, too. It's been a while.

You understand Bin Laden's main issue was the Air Force Base in Saudi Arabia, right?

The America-Israel aggression garbage is just a rallying cry for them.

Jillian, either way it proves the point. What would really be the difference in making either statement the other day? They're both probably an equally effective perception of a rallying cry.

As far as the statement that Bin Laden is dead, that belief could possibly stem from this report by Fox News in 2002 which made a pretty good case for it, and then the article just vanished with no explanation for why it was reported to BEGIN with. Odd, considering the circumstances of such a thing...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Watch out sport, soon as the Homegrown Terrorist Act of 2007 gets passed, that statement quite possibly could get you put in jail.

Welcome to the New America.

Fucking traitor. A supposed terrorist's beliefs are more justified to you than your fellow American political opposition's?

Do you realize how fucking ridiculous that sounds? What a fucking piece of shit you are.

Thanks for the neg rep and the rant that accompanied it, too. It's been a while.

Jillian, either way it proves the point. What would really be the difference in making either statement the other day? They're both probably an equally effective perception of a rallying cry.

As far as the statement that Bin Laden is dead, that belief could possibly stem from this report by Fox News in 2002 which made a pretty good case for it, and then the article just vanished with no explanation for why it was reported to BEGIN with. Odd, considering the circumstances of such a thing...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

The Bolded part is just hilarious considering the left, including their elected officials do exactly that. A terrorist makes a claim, it is true unless overwhelming proof is given it is not.

Remeber Murtha and his Rant about murderous Marines? Remeber the Abu Gharab Bullshit? We had Democrats comparing the US Military to Nazi Germany on that one.

Anyway thanks for the belly laugh.

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/world/2007/11/29/Bin.Laden.Tape/?cvqh=itn_binladen

Ron Paul is the only one willing to admit it, and now Bin Laden himself has proven that.

This is self evident to the reasonably well informed.

Even the 9/11 commission, and the CIA know, and have reported, that its blowback.

Caveat for Bush fans: No, that does not mean we deserve to have our citizens murdered

I am open to that explanation, but this doesn't explain the issues going on in places like Indonesia and the Philippines. The non-Muslim populations of both countries had nothing to do with Western shenanigans in Muslim holy lands. In fact, the Philippines were traditionally a victim of the West (Spain, US).

Also, before there was a state of Israel, Jews who were buying up land and settling (legally and peacefully in the holy land) suffored numerous attacks and several major uprisings against them.

I am open to that explanation, but this doesn't explain the issues going on in places like Indonesia and the Philippines. The non-Muslim populations of both countries had nothing to do with Western shenanigans in Muslim holy lands. In fact, the Philippines were traditionally a victim of the West (Spain, US).

Also, before there was a state of Israel, Jews who were buying up land and settling (legally and peacefully in the holy land) suffored numerous attacks and several major uprisings against them.

Don't confuse the issue with facts and logic. The left hates that.

3D, it would really pay to make yourself better informed, and think things through before posting stuff like this.

Have any indonesians or filipinos been captured on the battlefields of afghanistan or iraq? I don't think so. The vast overwhelming majority of foreign fighters captured in Iraq are from our supposedly nominal allies in the WOT: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya.

Were there any filipinos involved in either of the WTC attacks, the Cole attack, the Madrid attack? I'm pretty sure there weren't.

Islamic insurgencies in the phillipines and indonesia are largely a domestic problem for those countries: they are nationalist and regional in scope.

And while it may be true that a small handful of filipinos have pledged allegiance to al qaeda, that does not make it a major threat to the homeland of the united states. Radical muslim jihad doctrine requires that devout muslims come to the aid of other muslims, whereever they are. The largest greivance in the muslim world, is the perception that the U.S. is collaborating with and supporting autocratic dictators in the arab world, and militarily occupying arab lands.

The Bolded part is just hilarious considering the left, including their elected officials do exactly that. A terrorist makes a claim, it is true unless overwhelming proof is given it is not.

Remeber Murtha and his Rant about murderous Marines? Remeber the Abu Gharab Bullshit? We had Democrats comparing the US Military to Nazi Germany on that one.

Anyway thanks for the belly laugh.

Ok, so the one supposedly responsible makes various statements HIMSELF about why he supposedly attacked the US, all mentioning the fact that we have intruded upon their land and over stayed our welcome...but you would just rather believe the administration's explanation.

The only reason you don't want to believe the alleged perpetrator himself, is because you don't WANT to. That would probably make you feel all dirty inside.

You'd rather have our government and media form your opinion and make that decision for you.

Each explanation is a rallying cry. The only difference, is that the administration's rallying cry of "they attacked us because of our freedoms" hasn't YET been proven to make any sense.

You talk about facts, and in this case all the facts point to blowback.

But you don't let facts get in the way do you RGS?

Don't confuse the issue with facts and logic. The left hates that.

Did you have to retire with OBS. You have a simplistic "the left dun it" answer for every event. I have read some good stuff from you but there seems to be a glitch in your media surface and the skip repeat is very telling.

Should you choose to duel, I choose bicycles at 100 miles.

No slight intended.

I AM

Did you have to retire with OBS. You have a simplistic "the left dun it" answer for every event. I have read some good stuff from you but there seems to be a glitch in your media surface and the skip repeat is very telling.

Should you choose to duel, I choose bicycles at 100 miles.

No slight intended.

I AM

Sure thing. Cause what he posted just isn't true, right? If that is your answer I have a Bridge to sell ya, cheap.

Forum List

Back