9/11 Was Not a Product of Blowback, huh?

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Funny how Bin Laden HIMSELF apparently says it WAS.

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/world/2007/11/29/Bin.Laden.Tape/?cvqh=itn_binladen

A snipped quote from a supposed new audiotape from him:

"The events of Manhattan were retalliation against the American-Israeli alliance's aggression against our people in Palestine and Lebanon ... "

But the idea that they attack us because we are over there is kooky.

Ron Paul is the only one willing to admit it, and now Bin Laden himself has proven that.

But let's just keep on strong-arming and invading middle eastern countries.

Why not, it's fun, right?

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/world/2007/11/29/Bin.Laden.Tape/?cvqh=itn_binladen

Ron Paul is the only one willing to admit it, and now Bin Laden himself has proven that.

Ohh no, lets pull back to our borders abandon the world and HIDE in the US. Who cares what chaos that causes. No money for anyone outside our borders, and we will just abandon all our embassies and such. Yup , now THAT is just a great plan.

let's invade indonesia next...they've got shitloads of muslims, no WMD's and they had nothing to do with 9/11 either!

do it.

I have my guns loaded.

:eusa_whistle:

it all comes back to palestine. If only our alliances would allow us to actually fix palestine this excuse for a reaction would fall out of their quiver.

do it.

I have my guns loaded.

:eusa_whistle:

it all comes back to palestine. If only our alliances would allow us to actually fix palestine this excuse for a reaction would fall out of their quiver.

Whay you mean is we would just either murder all those pesky jews or force them to move to who knows where all would be well. And I counter with your wrong.

Osama Bin Laden and his buddies do not hate us just cause we support some Jews. They hate us cause we are NOT Muslim and according to them are not worthy of living unless we convert to THEIR brand of Islam.

You understand Bin Laden's main issue was the Air Force Base in Saudi Arabia, right?

The America-Israel aggression garbage is just a rallying cry for them.

Since Ben Ladin is dead, I doubt very much that he made that statement. Although much much earlier (while he was still alive) he did say something quite similar..

Ohh no, lets pull back to our borders abandon the world and HIDE in the US. Who cares what chaos that causes. No money for anyone outside our borders, and we will just abandon all our embassies and such. Yup , now THAT is just a great plan.
No, that would be much too extreme, but we could make a decent start by STOPPING our meddling in other nations affairs.

And Osama never lies...............................:eusa_naughty:

I say we declare Democrats enemy of the State and declare war on them.

and if democrats didn't control congress, I am sure you would try...but watch out.... when we get the white house in a year, it's the R's that'll need to worry... we'll force them all to become homosexual wiccans!

and if democrats didn't control congress, I am sure you would try...but watch out.... when we get the white house in a year, it's the R's that'll need to worry... we'll force them all to become homosexual wiccans!

I have zero doubt that liberals will in fact pass onerous laws if they gain all 3 parts of the legislature and executive, they have a history of it.

I have zero doubt that liberals will in fact pass onerous laws if they gain all 3 parts of the legislature and executive, they have a history of it.

sucks to be you. If you guys had nominated a competent leader who really gave a shit about forging consensus, you'd still have control of both houses and would stand a good chance of holding the white house.

hindsight is 20/20, though...ain't it?

Oh and those onerous laws? they're only onerous to republicans! :badgrin:

sucks to be you. If you guys had nominated a competent leader who really gave a shit about forging consensus, you'd still have control of both houses and would stand a good chance of holding the white house.

hindsight is 20/20, though...ain't it?

Oh and those onerous laws? they're only onerous to republicans! :badgrin:

Well of course because the Liberals ignore laws all the time. Pesky laws are not meant for them, they are meant for us. Shall we begin a list of all the Democrats that have flaunted the law?

Well of course because the Liberals ignore laws all the time. Pesky laws are not meant for them, they are meant for us. Shall we begin a list of all the Democrats that have flaunted the law?

whatever you say....

shall we post dueling lists of corrupt politicians? What would that prove? Do you really want to suggest that your elected officials have no dirty laundry?

whatever you say....

shall we post dueling lists of corrupt politicians? What would that prove? Do you really want to suggest that your elected officials have no dirty laundry?

Except you can not produce much of a list of Republicans getting away with murder, drunk driving, associating with the mob, doing drugs, selling out to the chinese, etc etc, Republicans go to jail when they are corrupt, Democrats get reelected for being corrupt.

Except you can not produce much of a list of Republicans getting away with murder, drunk driving, associating with the mob, doing drugs, selling out to the chinese, etc etc, Republicans go to jail when they are corrupt, Democrats get reelected for being corrupt.

blah blah blah.... corruption in politics is not confined to either party.

bullshit. Richard Nixon never did any jail time.

Ron Reagan flaunted and ignored the Boland Amendment.... we named a fucking airport after him.

Clinton Never did any jail time either. And he actually broke the law, where as neither Nixon or Reagan broke any law.

Shall we list the 3 crooked Kennedy's, the host of crooked democratic representatives and Senators that have flaunted the law and never been charged? I can go on and on.

Republicans police their own, Democrats openly reelect and try to promote criminals.

Forum List

Back