9/11 video

Serious feedback please.

Where to start?

Anyone can upload anything on the Internet. The obscure author of that video - EducateInspireChange.org - is the baby of equally obscure Kasim Khan. Thanks to the Internet anyone can cherry-pick some facts, mix in some half-truths, some circumstantial evidence and some outright BS and ... VOILA! ... create a video.

His website is the kind of Israelis-r-evil, Palestinians-r-angels kind of site you would expect of someone named Kasim Khan.

As to the video's content, rational people have for over 15 years been asked to view the real evidence (Khan's video tells a highly simplified, highly stylized, and one-sided version where the "rest of the story" is conveniently missing) and decide if the "Truther" versions have merit.

Whether one believes the "No Planes" theory or the "Controlled Demo" theory or the "Spiders From Mars" theory (the battle for the hearts & minds of "Truthers" was damn fun to watch) they all lack hard evidence and seem rather puny and half-assed and pseudo-scienced when compared to the official report (which seems incomplete and imperfect but still far more plausible).

Many (or most) of the theories seem to boil down to "the Jew did it!" and most of the purveyors were either Islamists, loonies, Nazis, or greedy self-aggrandizers (most of whom have abandoned the "cause" because it and they have been exposed as frauds) while most of the believers (and their support for their beliefs) just faded away.

The evidence has been fully vetted here in dozens of threads and the CTs have been thoroughly and completely debunked so the real question is why would any rational poster try to revive it?

In the end one must ask themselves which explanation is more plausible: that of the US gov't or those of the CT World? Two former "Truthers" had the integrity to not just slither away but rather to make as public their rejection of "Trutherism" (yeah, it was a religion) as they did their former "Truther" beliefs. If one spends just minutes reading their mea culpas, one will save a lot of time.

The 9/11 conspiracy theorist who changed his mind
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong."

Confessions of an Ex-Truther: Letter of Resignation (Scroll Down for Newer Posts)
"This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach."

Last edited:
It's hilarious!

It is almost as funny as the fact that none of the engineering schools in the nation that put men on the Moon can specify the distributions of steel and concrete in any skyscrapers over 300 meters tall including the Twin Towers in FIFTEEN YEARS.

Oh yeah, as far as I know none of them have asked the questions.

psik

Serious feedback please.

Where to start?

Anyone can upload anything on the Internet. The obscure author of that video - EducateInspireChange.org - is the baby of equally obscure Kasim Khan. Thanks to the Internet anyone can cherry-pick some facts, mix in some half-truths, some circumstantial evidence and some outright BS and ... VOILA! ... create a video.

His website is the kind of Israelis-r-evil, Palestinians-r-angels kind of site you would expect of someone named Kasim Khan.

As to the video's content, rational people have for over 15 years been asked to view the real evidence (Khan's video tells a highly simplified, highly stylized, and one-sided version where the "rest of the story" is conveniently missing) and decide if the "Truther" versions have merit.

Whether one believes the "No Planes" theory or the "Controlled Demo" theory or the "Spiders From Mars" theory (the battle for the hearts & minds of "Truthers" was damn fun to watch) they all lack hard evidence and seem rather puny and half-assed and pseudo-scienced when compared to the official report (which seems incomplete and imperfect but still far more plausible).

Many (or most) of the theories seem to boil down to "the Jew did it!" and most of the purveyors were either Islamists, loonies, Nazis, or greedy self-aggrandizers (most of whom have abandoned the "cause" because it and they have been exposed as frauds) while most of the believers (and their support for their beliefs) just faded away.

The evidence has been fully vetted here in dozens of threads and the CTs have been thoroughly and completely debunked so the real question is why would any rational poster try to revive it?

In the end one must ask themselves which explanation is more plausible: that of the US gov't or those of the CT World? Two former "Truthers" had the integrity to not just slither away but rather to make as public their rejection of "Trutherism" (yeah, it was a religion) as they did their former "Truther" beliefs. If one spends just minutes reading their mea culpas, one will save a lot of time.

"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong."

Confessions of an Ex-Truther: Letter of Resignation (Scroll Down for Newer Posts)
"This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach."

"The evidence has been fully vetted here in dozens of threads and the CTs have been thoroughly and completely debunked so the real question is why would any rational poster try to revive it?"

Actually, I have not read much in this forum at all and I agree with what you have written. There is one line in this that I'm curious about but am looking for answers elsewhere. Thanks very much for taking the time to write a cogent and rational answer.

Serious feedback please.

Where to start?

Um....let see, where to begin....ahh, I know. What sayit said.

Ok, so we should believe that some group managed to make 3 planes disappear and to correspond that with the toppling of the World Trade Center and an explosion at the Pentagon, and then had a 4th plane go down in Pennsylvania where they planted a phony black box which recordings sound like a plane being hijacked? Now my head hurts.

It's hilarious!

It is almost as funny as the fact that none of the engineering schools in the nation that put men on the Moon can specify the distributions of steel and concrete in any skyscrapers over 300 meters tall including the Twin Towers in FIFTEEN YEARS.

Oh yeah, as far as I know none of them have asked the questions.

psik

What's truly hilarious is that no engineering schools have subscribed to any of the foil-hat idiocy of the 9/11 CT World. Remarkably, only the flaming loons hang on to the "Truther" narrative. All the rational "Truthers" have left the building.

Serious feedback please.

Where to start?

Um....let see, where to begin....ahh, I know. What sayit said.

yeah listen to what a government paid shill-agent say it says.yeah thats the way to go.:rolleyes-41::rofl:

:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao: a troll who attacks the person presenting the facts trying to discredit that person all the time instead of actually addressing the facts presented.yeah lets listen to a troll like that shall we.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
What's truly hilarious is that no engineering schools have subscribed to any of the foil-hat idiocy of the 9/11 CT World. Remarkably, only the flaming loons hang on to the "Truther" narrative. All the rational "Truthers" have left the building.

Yeah, right!

WTC 7 Evaluation Finds: Fire DID NOT Cause the Collapse of WTC 7

Dr. Leroy Hulsey presents the findings of his WTC 7 Evaluation study at the Justice in Focus 9/11 Symposium in New York on Sep 10, 2016. The WTC 7 Evaluation is a study at the University of Alaska Fairbanks using finite element modeling to evaluate the possible causes of World Trade Center Building 7's collapse.

Attorneys Are Told: "Possibility of WTC 7 Collapsing Due to Fire is ZERO"

psik

There's actually no reason to doubt the official narrative of 9/11 and what we saw. Namely, I'm talking about the fact that Islamic radicals did attack, the buildings were brought down by damage/fires, etc. All of that makes sense. I simply don't buy this idea that there were no planes, that there was controlled demolition, etc.

Nevertheless, I still think to this day that there were some in the cia who knew, or who were not surprised. Certainly there were some in mossad who knew or took part in the planning of the operation, and there were key Jews who were made aware of what was going on. Larry Silverstein for one, almost certainly knew, as he took out insurance on the towers and didn't go in that day.

I'm not sure if anyone however, completely anticipated the total collapse. Most likely, they thought a lot of damage would be done, and then Silverstein would have his excuse to later demolish the buildings. Remember, the buildings were getting old anyway, and despite the horror of that day, nobody really liked them.

the only videos people need to see that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation are these two.they have never been debunked.so forget the other videos.

No THESE are the two best 9/11 videos you will ever see.

Forum List

Back