9/11 Truther Double Standard?

BrianH

Mar 10, 2008
Texas
I just can't help but notice the extreme double standard and/or contradiction of logic used by 9/11 truthers to make their arguments. Am I the only one that sees this? What I see is truthers believing that the U.S. government is apparently able to pull of the world's largest and most devastating terrorist attack without leaving behind much evidence. Furthermore, truthers also seem to believe that the government is able to plan and orchestrate this event using THOUSANDS of people and somehow be able to keep this quiet. As if the thousands of people are amazingly able to have no conscience and willing to murder thousands of innocent people...:doubt: It is also amazing to me that the government is supposedly able to orchestrate this entire event without detection, but somehow is unable to block truther websites from being launched (assuming they're right). Our government can recognize a face from satellites in space, but are inept when it comes to stopping the spread of rumors. In other words, if the evidence were really incriminating, then they would act upon it. Seems to me that the very same evil government that would commit such an act would have no qualms about "disappearing" 9/11 truthers. This is certainly something practiced by dictators and other government who don't want top secret and incriminating evidence to surface and jeapordize the security of the nation. Why is there a double standard in logic? It seems to me that truthers are very good at playing the "if" came with fronted with evidence that refute their own opinions. There is no proof, but only speculation from truthers about the events that transpired on 9/11/01.

Last edited:
I just can't help but notice the extreme double standard and/or contradiction of logic used by 9/11 truthers to make their arguments. Am I the only one that sees this? What I see is truthers believing that the U.S. government is apparently able to pull of the world's largest and most devastating terrorist attack without leaving behind much evidence. Furthermore, truthers also seem to believe that the government is able to plan and orchestrate this event using THOUSANDS of people and somehow be able to keep this quiet

the "U.S government" is a very vague term and the the thousands required are simply your belife

As if the thousands of people are amazingly able to have no conscience and willing to murder thousands of innocent people...:doubt:

again the thousands is your fallacy

It is also amazing to me that the government is supposedly able to orchestrate this entire event without detection, but somehow is unable to block truther websites from being launched (assuming they're right). Our government can recognize a face from satellites in space, but are inept when it comes to stopping the spread of rumors.

do you even realize how stupid you sound... block truther web sites "somehow"...ya that wont scream Nazi Germany to complete morons...yes.. they can see face from space and somehow to you that means there should be some technolgy to stop people from thinking and speaking or thought police..when I read post like this it is easy to see how easy it actually all is

In other words, if the evidence were really incriminating, then they would act upon it. Seems to me that the ver
y same evil government that would commit such an act would have no qualms about "disappearing" 9/11 truthers.

and how would you propose this is achieved death camps killing millions of people...ya that will go over big... honestly are you really this deluded ?...really ?

This is certainly something practiced by dictators and other government who don't want top secret and incriminating evidence to surface and jeapordize the security of the nation. Why is there a double standard in logic?

you have no logic...you are just silly

It seems to me that truthers are very good at playing the "if" came with fronted with evidence that refute their own opinions. There is no proof, but only speculation from truthers about the events that transpired on 9/11/01.

blah blah blah huh ?

Last edited:
I just can't help but notice the extreme double standard and/or contradiction of logic used by 9/11 truthers to make their arguments. Am I the only one that sees this? What I see is truthers believing that the U.S. government is apparently able to pull of the world's largest and most devastating terrorist attack without leaving behind much evidence. Furthermore, truthers also seem to believe that the government is able to plan and orchestrate this event using THOUSANDS of people and somehow be able to keep this quiet. As if the thousands of people are amazingly able to have no conscience and willing to murder thousands of innocent people...:doubt: It is also amazing to me that the government is supposedly able to orchestrate this entire event without detection, but somehow is unable to block truther websites from being launched (assuming they're right). Our government can recognize a face from satellites in space, but are inept when it comes to stopping the spread of rumors. In other words, if the evidence were really incriminating, then they would act upon it. Seems to me that the very same evil government that would commit such an act would have no qualms about "disappearing" 9/11 truthers. This is certainly something practiced by dictators and other government who don't want top secret and incriminating evidence to surface and jeapordize the security of the nation. Why is there a double standard in logic? It seems to me that truthers are very good at playing the "if" came with fronted with evidence that refute their own opinions. There is no proof, but only speculation from truthers about the events that transpired on 9/11/01.

I know it's not smart to do this but why is it if you say someone's mama is ugly or they were on crack when they were pregnant, the mods show up in 5 seconds. When a twoofer alleges that someone whom they never met willfully took part in the cold blooded murder of 3,000 Americans, they are allowed to do so?

It's their room, I know. I'm just saying. Likely "just saying" not for long...lol.

As for the twoofers; they've had a 100% success rate at being dismissed easily.

I know it's not smart to do this but why is it if you say someone's mama is ugly or they were on crack when they were pregnant, the mods show up in 5 seconds. When a twoofer alleges that someone whom they never met willfully took part in the cold blooded murder of 3,000 Americans, they are allowed to do so?

It's their room, I know. I'm just saying. Likely "just saying" not for long...lol.

blah ,blah blah blah....shut your cornhole freak

blah ,blah blah blah....shut your cornhole freak

It certainly doesn't help the truthers' case when they edit videos to leave out vital information that contradict their belief. This goes for statements, websites, and videos used by truthers.

Never heard any explosions typical of demolitions...I guess they used secret silent explosions to do it. Mystery farts possibly.

Never heard any explosions typical of demolitions...I guess they used secret silent explosions to do it. Mystery farts possibly.

Indeed a combination of sound damping and thermite may of been utilized ...but your theory says an entire inner structure of a skyscraper fell silently behind the facade...how is that possible ?

I just can't help but notice the extreme double standard and/or contradiction of logic used by 9/11 truthers to make their arguments. Am I the only one that sees this? What I see is truthers believing that the U.S. government is apparently able to pull of the world's largest and most devastating terrorist attack without leaving behind much evidence. Furthermore, truthers also seem to believe that the government is able to plan and orchestrate this event using THOUSANDS of people and somehow be able to keep this quiet

the "U.S government" is a very vague term and the the thousands required are simply your belife

again the thousands is your fallacy

do you even realize how stupid you sound... block truther web sites "somehow"...ya that wont scream Nazi Germany to complete morons...yes.. they can see face from space and somehow to you that means there should be some technolgy to stop people from thinking and speaking or thought police..when I read post like this it is easy to see how easy it actually all is

and how would you propose this is achieved death camps killing millions of people...ya that will go over big... honestly are you really this deluded ?...really ?

you have no logic...you are just silly

It seems to me that truthers are very good at playing the "if" came with fronted with evidence that refute their own opinions. There is no proof, but only speculation from truthers about the events that transpired on 9/11/01.

blah blah blah huh ?
WOW!!!! Way to go, brain dead. You can't spell and still spew your stupid shit.:lol::cuckoo::lol:

Go back to 'shrooms, bitch. You were more coherent. :lol::lol: Brain dead shit stain.:eusa_angel:

no evidence was left behind , thats the proof. See ?

Invalid straw man argument. One of your examples is against the rules, the other is not.

Yes. All very obvious. Good stuff. :thup:

Forum List

Back