9/11 - The US Military Knows Israel Did It

It's one thing all the anti-American lying cult members can't hide...they all have the "Backward complex"
Everything that applies directly to them like a tailored made suit, they try to redirect things, but their failure rate is over 98%.

The facts don't change,

It's clear who the shoes fit, and who wears them.
yes, you America haters do

You think you guys will have the invention of super asbestos panties ready before retiring to your everlasting home?

The panties you’re now wearing won’t hold up while diving in the lake of fire.

You think you guys will have the invention of super asbestos panties ready before retiring to your everlasting home?

there is no lake of fire so i'm not worried about it. it doesnt scare me. it would be like me telling you that the easter bunny is going to nibble your head off. if you dont believe it you really dont give a fuck. :eusa_whistle:

another dipshit troofer moron doing TPP

and i dont fear the lake of fire
but the way you assholes lie, YOU should

there is no lake of fire so i'm not worried about it. it doesnt scare me. it would be like me telling you that the easter bunny is going to nibble your head off. if you dont believe it you really dont give a fuck. :eusa_whistle:

:hmpf:

Attachments

• $satanbunny.jpg
    $satanbunny.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 66

What you believe is meaningless creep...at one time everyone believed the world was flat. Everyone found out they were wrong. Notice what came out of the volcanoe that recently exploded...yes it's really hot within the earth, and mostly everyone knows what exists where the wicked will soon dwell.

Keep the B.S. about what you believe to yourself. You are really working hard at making it there, and the first thing said by those those that arrive it will probably be "I don't belive it". In that day try and deny the pain....again the war of Good and evil is no game everyone will be held accountable for what they did with the life given to them.

What you believe is meaningless creep...at one time everyone believed the world was flat. Everyone found out they were wrong. Notice what came out of the volcanoe that recently exploded...yes it's really hot within the earth, and mostly everyone knows what exists where the wicked will soon dwell.

Keep the B.S. about what you believe to yourself. You are really working hard at making it there, and the first thing said by those those that arrive it will probably be "I don't belive it". In that day try and deny the pain....again the war of Good and evil is no game everyone will be held accountable for what they did with the life given to them.
and YOU are on the wrong side of that equation

I can't tell if he is using imagery or being literal with his comment about the volcano.

I can't tell if he is using imagery or being literal with his comment about the volcano.
me either
but the way the troofer morons tend to lie, i'm going on him being another loon that likes to use biblical imagery to push their own nutty delusions

me either
but the way the troofer morons tend to lie, i'm going on him being another loon that likes to use biblical imagery to push their own nutty delusions

Well, if he really believed the volcanic eruption WAS the literal fiery pits of hell, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

you think you guys will have the invention of super asbestos panties ready before retiring to your everlasting home?

there is no lake of fire so i'm not worried about it. It doesnt scare me. It would be like me telling you that the easter bunny is going to nibble your head off. If you dont believe it you really dont give a fuck. :eusa_whistle:
beeeeelzebub !

Attachments

• $evolution of superation.jpg
    $evolution of superation.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 67

Do you communist bucket head operatives have any clue about reality?

The surface of the earth is the smallest part of the planet, and it's what's in the earth that accounts for the great bulk of this world. The violent eruption of a volcano is only a belch of the vast hell like conditions within the earth. Play silly games with your fate...your type is most worthy of the everlasting consequences.

The Israeli's think they are so clever, and Goldman Sachs think they have gotten away with stealing millions of Americans money and homes, just like they think they have gotten away with 9-11. In these modern times we are finally beginning to realize (first hand) the true reason and justification for all the pogroms and expulsions that happened against this same group of people for many centuries

Last edited:

Forum List

Back