9/11 The Same Time

You know, I asked Chrissy this question many times, but he always ducked it. Maybe you'll man up and answer it.

Who exactly am I an agent for or of?

I'd really like to know, since every conspiracy theorist claims we are paid agents. I haven't been receiving any checks, and would like to.

Why am I not surprised that you won't answer this either?

talk to candycorn she can hook you up as a paid troll

you mean HE can and he is already a paid troll,its just agent trolls like him are paid to lie like he always does in all his posts.

talk to candycorn she can hook you up as a paid troll

you mean he can and he is already a paid troll,its just agent trolls like him are paid to lie like he always does in all his posts.

the library is about to close loser. Time to go home to your empty trailer and drink yourself to sleep again.

Ps: Fuck you.

candycorn lives in her fantasy world..the only way "she" can maintain "her" weak and fragile ego is to have little imaginings with those she debates with ..making them some how lesser than in "her "fantasy story...how sad

you mean he can and he is already a paid troll,its just agent trolls like him are paid to lie like he always does in all his posts.

the library is about to close loser. Time to go home to your empty trailer and drink yourself to sleep again.

Ps: Fuck you.

candycorn lives in her fantasy world..the only way "she" can maintain "her" weak and fragile ego is to have little imaginings with those she debates with ..making them some how lesser than in "her "fantasy story...how sad

AGAIN the troll is a HE.That should be obvious.female Bush dupes when confronted with evidence and facts that cant be refuted,just come back with two or less sentences with name calling and insults like california girl and Jillian do.they dont come back with bible length rants full of lies and propaganda the way HE does,or Fizzbitch,or Gamolon or Moron In the Hat do,so remember,candyfag is a HE.

Forum List

Back