9/11 The Same Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw

How long are you going to ignore pressing play and even watching these videos? You are so blind, BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE to be. Have some self respect, and at least look at the other side that is supposedly a 'fraud'. Use some logic, instead of acting and commentating.

Seen them all.
Debunked them all.
Back when you posted as CD et. al.
Before you got banned from that site.

Show me 1 piece of evidence that proves freefall did not occur
Since you can't, then let's talk about freefall.

If a building made of steel freefell for 8 floors, or 2.25 seconds, then each support column on each floor had to of been simultaneously removed at the time of collapse. Fire cannot melt steel, or symmetrically burn 8 floors and have each of them fail at the precise moment. Video evidence proves fires were not as what they said, witness testimony proves there were explosions, and expert analysis has changed NISTs official findings and actually made the admit to freefall.

AE911Truth.org

Why are you stonewalling the truth? I dont understand why you disregard the facts I state, and then talk about some childish talking point that has no relevance to these factors.

Because you're an obvious liar and a fraud.

No need to go any further than that. You're simply garbage; just like you were on the other board.

seen them all.
Debunked them all.
Back when you posted as cd et. Al.
Before you got banned from that site.

show me 1 piece of evidence that proves freefall did not occur
since you can't, then let's talk about freefall.

If a building made of steel freefell for 8 floors, or 2.25 seconds, then each support column on each floor had to of been simultaneously removed at the time of collapse. Fire cannot melt steel, or symmetrically burn 8 floors and have each of them fail at the precise moment. Video evidence proves fires were not as what they said, witness testimony proves there were explosions, and expert analysis has changed nists official findings and actually made the admit to freefall.

ae911truth.org

why are you stonewalling the truth? I dont understand why you disregard the facts i state, and then talk about some childish talking point that has no relevance to these factors.

because you're an obvious liar and a fraud.

No need to go any further than that. You're simply garbage; just like you were on the other board.

I have heard from highly credible sources you were a liar and fraud and paid troll on other boards ..that you were indeed garbage and much worse

Last edited:
This is a widely known truth. It was no mistake that during the heavy Mossad spy infiltration of 2000-2001 that the plurality of those Mossad agents were in fact, shadowing Atta and his merry men in Florida and the filthy Israeli dogs peddled their art and tried their Mossad best to steal our secrets from highly secure places like Tinker AFB for example. This is an undisputable fact, so the question is, and there is no conspiracy here although it should be an obvious question: Which intelligence agency dropped the ball?

Interestingly enough, I recall that the only flight instructor that ever gave Hani Hanjour a positive review (and by positive I mean better than completely shitty) was, in fact, an Israeli pilot. My first thought was Mossad. Mossad was absolutely crucial in setting up the patsy story for 9/11.

The same time the terrorists were training with light planes for pilot lessons...it is a proven fact the Israeli Mossad was with them monitoring them....

The same time the terrorists were training flying light planes...the U.S. military was training and testing remote operating passenger Boeing 727 planes and succesfully putting them on precise flight paths and landing them with remote operation...

The same time the terrorists were training flying light planes...the top U.S. military was perfecting flying passenger Boeing 727 planes via remote operation...the Twin Towers were going under "construction renovations" on the very core columns that happened to fail...

At the same time the terrorists were training flying light planes...the U.S. was perfecting remote operating passenger Boeing 727 planes...the Trade Centers were undergoing construction renovations on its support columns...the new owner of the World Trade Centers was taking out the biggest insurance policy out in history on these buildings and specifically adding terrorism to the policy...

On top of this...the same time the Pentagon was undergoing construction renovations on the very spot that was involved on 9/11...

all well known facts that the OCTA trolls here cant get around.The other thing they cant get around or debunk that the mossad was involved in 9/11 is the video 9/11 missing Links.They cant refute the evidence and facts in that video just like they cant refute any of this.

Last edited:
I have no idea who he is, just a coincidence. The video must be powerful and to the point.

This type of accusation is the exact way these anti-Truth people find their conclusions. They make up their own commentary to match their opinions that exclude actual science and come up with a snuggle-fun conclusion that his a complete farce. Such as me being on 2 accounts at once.

This seems worth repeating in this thread too...If she would check to see who's online at the bottom she would see we are both logged in right now....she's not the brightest bulb on the tree...

Someone who cannot accept Newtonian Physics, use their own eyeballs, and achieve basic intellectual levels, deserves to be left in the dark. They have no rebuttals, they have no support, just immaturity and meritless claims.

amen to that.:clap2:

Almost as embarrassing as having your socking ass exposed.

CC, you're on the right track, but I think you have the perp wrong. I have come to the opinion that PE is Christophera's sock.

1) In the Chinese missile thread, he said he is in Santa Barbara CA, home of Christophera Brown.
2) Chri$$y's threads are losing steam, and are just being used for ridicule. If he tries to revive that whacky theory in a new thread, it will suffer the same fate.

Confront my points with facts. Or are you just going to ignore them?

I am not Chirstophera, the fact that you are focusing all your time on whether or not I am is irrelevant to the fact that a building freefell for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance.

You said:
If you have all this "evidence" "that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition", then you have to know who did it, and how. If you don't, it can't be 100%, but some percentage less than that.

100% means knowing ALL the facts, not part of them.

This statement here is a complete fraud and you need to at the very minimum respond to my rebuttal to your statement, which goes as follows:
Me: If I have 100% proven fact that someone was shot with a gun-a bullet in their head-I dont have the killer, or how they did it. I just know someone was shot with a gun. That's when you hire an 'investigator' to figure out who and why.

If a building was brought down with freefall acceleration, it was a demolition, according to physics. I do not know who did it, or why. Thats what an 'investigation' is for.

Are you going to keep bringing up false accusations, or can we stay on topic and talk about the 2.25 seconds of freefall that is an impossibility, unless explosives were used, because of:

1) Building 7 came down in a sudden collapse, across the full length of the building, for full freefall acceleration for 105 feet, or 8 floors.

2) The freefall for 2.25 seconds is impossible because in a natural collapse a building would need its columns to buckle/fail

3) When columns buckle/fail, there is a MINIMUM resistance, its asymptotic (it never gives a zero) thus meaning this is IMPOSSIBLE for freefall to occur.

Feel free to be a reasonable and logical person instead of a complete nuisance.

this moron in the hat has lost his credibility around here big time,first he makes the false accusation that This physist poster is Creative Dreams now he is saying that he is Christopher.typical for moron in the hat agent.

Last edited:
How does a video showing evidence, supported by physics, anywhere near the caliber of our statement about not being on 2 accounts? We aren't the same person. get over it please.

These videos provide your brain with no argument, just watch the vid and it shows you clearly, its a controlled demolition. There's no way around it. An object cannot freefall for 2.25 seconds through steel, unless that steel isn't there. Fire cannot remove steel. Therefore explosives were used. None were tested for, and NIST's report has been challenged and debunked by a group of brave 1,400 engineers and architects so far, which has lead to the new BuildingWhat? - A TV Ad Campaign to Raise Awareness of Building 7 - What is Building 7 ? campaign, and NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Who ran into WTC7 while it was burning to set the charges for your CD to happen?

If you try to say they were planted in advance, how were they so sure Newtonian Physics would carry debris from the towers into WTC7? If the Newtonian Physics would have dropped the debris away from #7, what excuse would they have used to detonate the charges? And then they would have had to do a reverse conspiracy to remove the charges without anyone seeing them.

I guess by your theory, it was damn lucky Newtonian Physics was on their side that Tuesday morning.

What?

A building freefell for 2.25 seconds, this is impossible.

I dont know who did it, I dont know why they did it, and I dont know how. All I have is forensic evidence, video evidence, witness testimony, and expert corroboration, that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition. Physics DO NOT LIE.

www.youtube.com/ae911truth

what Moron in the Hat cant get around is too accept the official version of the governments that this agent wants us to,then he is saying that 1300 arcitiects and engineers are wrong,scientists and physists are wrong,demolition experts are wrong,and firemen and first reponders many credible since they have dealt with explosives are wrong,and that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applys anymore,and that witnesses in the towers were all lying.:lol::lol::cuckoo: thats agent rat in the hat for ya.he will desperatey grasp at straws while posting his propaganda and disinformation.oh and agent in the hat,you really need to get over your pathetic ramblings and delusions that this guy is Christopher.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Once again, I provided a rebuttal for you FALSE PHYSICS claims, and you ignore that fact and move on to WHICH EXACT EXLOSIVEZ WERE UZED THEN! ....What kind of detective are you? Where did you learn all your techniques? Where did you learn physics? Your investigation tactics are a farce, you disregard the fact that you stated lies about physics and investigative work. What is the deal here?

I'm not performing an investigation, Chris. NIST did that for me, and the rest of the rational citizens of the United States. It's a pity you refuse to acknowledge this.

The deal here, is that I think you and the rest of your truther wierdos are just as fucked up as the birthers demanding the president's birth certificate. You're all little nobodys in a little tank, swimming around thinking you have the all-powerful truth that will make the entire world sit up and take notice of you.

I have no such delusions. I am just one man, living my life the best I can for me and my family, content with who I am. I don't need a fantasy world to make me a star.

As for you, I'm laughing at the superior intellect.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8[/ame]

I find it very naive and disrespectful to assume I am also involved with the Obama Birth certificate crap. I have no interest in it because I have seen no solid proof, such as defying physics, to intrigue my interest in the topic. Why you assume I am apart of those conspiracies is very ignorant. NIST report has been debunked by true scientists and professionals. Why won't you take the time to watch these people actually go to NIST presentations and actually put NIST on the spot? They have actually gotten NIST to change the whole premise of their report in many different aspects when the finally released the final report. For you to speak to me with such immaturity and arrogance is a complete disgrace to the very principles you were probably raised on. First you promote fallacies and I rebuttal with simple Facts. You then ignore the rebuttal and start accusing me of being a different person. I then reiterate the points I stated before and now I am being mobbed by an unprovoked and immature human being. Once again, stop avoiding the facts. Stop bringing up your opinions on who I MUST BE, I am NOT a duplicated account, there is NO PROOF and your claims are MERITLESS. LOOK AT THE FACTS. THE PHYSICAL NEWTONIAN PHYSICS. It is NOT a farce. 1,400 engineers and architects agree so far.

Sign the Petition

thats why you should stop wasting your breath and time on Moron In the hat in these other agent trolls.You made this great point and he has no rebuttal in his next post whatsoever.:clap2:

CC, you're on the right track, but I think you have the perp wrong. I have come to the opinion that PE is Christophera's sock.

1) In the Chinese missile thread, he said he is in Santa Barbara CA, home of Christophera Brown.
2) Chri$$y's threads are losing steam, and are just being used for ridicule. If he tries to revive that whacky theory in a new thread, it will suffer the same fate.

I am not Chirstophera, the fact that you are focusing all your time on whether or not I am is irrelevant to the fact that a building freefell for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance.

You said:
If you have all this "evidence" "that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition", then you have to know who did it, and how. If you don't, it can't be 100%, but some percentage less than that.

This statement here is a complete fraud and you need to at the very minimum respond to my rebuttal to your statement, which goes as follows:
Me: If I have 100% proven fact that someone was shot with a gun-a bullet in their head-I dont have the killer, or how they did it. I just know someone was shot with a gun. That's when you hire an 'investigator' to figure out who and why.

If a building was brought down with freefall acceleration, it was a demolition, according to physics. I do not know who did it, or why. Thats what an 'investigation' is for.

Are you going to keep bringing up false accusations, or can we stay on topic and talk about the 2.25 seconds of freefall that is an impossibility, unless explosives were used, because of:

1) Building 7 came down in a sudden collapse, across the full length of the building, for full freefall acceleration for 105 feet, or 8 floors.

2) The freefall for 2.25 seconds is impossible because in a natural collapse a building would need its columns to buckle/fail

3) When columns buckle/fail, there is a MINIMUM resistance, its asymptotic (it never gives a zero) thus meaning this is IMPOSSIBLE for freefall to occur.

this moron in the hat has lost his credibility around here big time,first he makes the false accusation that This physict poster is Creative Dreams now he is saying that he is Christopher.typical for moron in the hat agent.

I never said he was Creative Dreams. Find one post where I did, or confess to your lie.

And why is it that PE and Chrissy are never on the board at the same time? Is it some strange Santa Barbara law that only one resident can post here at any given time?

Chrissy's getting bored with his concrete bullshit, so he built a new sock to try a new set of theories. I just don't understand why he didn't just revive the "Citizen Pat" one instead of building a new one.

Doesn't matter though. His spew about "Newtonian Physics" (ALL HAIL NEWTONIAN PHYSICS) is just as messed up as his concrete obsession. But at least he's learned something, and has stopped his repetitive postings.

You said:

this moron in the hat has lost his credibility around here big time,first he makes the false accusation that This physict poster is Creative Dreams now he is saying that he is Christopher.typical for moron in the hat agent.

I never said he was Creative Dreams. Find one post where I did, or confess to your lie.

And why is it that PE and Chrissy are never on the board at the same time? Is it some strange Santa Barbara law that only one resident can post here at any given time?

Chrissy's getting bored with his concrete bullshit, so he built a new sock to try a new set of theories. I just don't understand why he didn't just revive the "Citizen Pat" one instead of building a new one.

Doesn't matter though. His spew about "Newtonian Physics" (ALL HAIL NEWTONIAN PHYSICS) is just as messed up as his concrete obsession. But at least he's learned something, and has stopped his repetitive postings.

again your making yourself look like the dumbfuck agent troll you are with your false accusations that he is Chris and showing off what a moron you are.I have seen many times that two different posters who have the same views on 9/11 are never on here at the same time moron.so if you want to go on with your this is chris fantasy sock crap of yours,go right on,you just demonstrate more and more by doing so what a true moron you are by doing so.:lol:

Last edited:
Who ran into WTC7 while it was burning to set the charges for your CD to happen?

If you try to say they were planted in advance, how were they so sure Newtonian Physics would carry debris from the towers into WTC7? If the Newtonian Physics would have dropped the debris away from #7, what excuse would they have used to detonate the charges? And then they would have had to do a reverse conspiracy to remove the charges without anyone seeing them.

I guess by your theory, it was damn lucky Newtonian Physics was on their side that Tuesday morning.

What?

A building freefell for 2.25 seconds, this is impossible.

I dont know who did it, I dont know why they did it, and I dont know how. All I have is forensic evidence, video evidence, witness testimony, and expert corroboration, that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition. Physics DO NOT LIE.

www.youtube.com/ae911truth

what Moron in the Hat cant get around is too accept the official version of the governments that this agent wants us to,then he is saying that 1300 arcitiects and engineers are wrong,scientists and physists are wrong,demolition experts are wrong,and firemen and first reponders many credible since they have dealt with explosives are wrong,and that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applys anymore,and that witnesses in the towers were all lying.:lol::lol::cuckoo: thats agent rat in the hat for ya.he will desperatey grasp at straws while posting his propaganda and disinformation.oh and agent in the hat,you really need to get over your pathetic ramblings and delusions that this guy is Christopher.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

So when are these 1300 goofballs planning to reveal the "evidence" they claim to have? Over 9 years, and none of them have produced a single piece of melted steel, undetonated explosives, audio tapes of blasting charges, chunks of 17 foot thick core material, etc.

Oh, I know, they're waiting until "the right moment" to reveal "the truth".

And explain to me how you people like to call George Bush "stupid" and "incompetent", yet he can pull off a conspiracy like yours flawlessly, and without any members of the conspiracy blowing the whistle on it.

again your making yourself look like the dumbfuck agent troll you are with your false accusations that he is Chris and showing off what a moron you are.I have seen many times that two different posters who have the same views on 9/11 are never on here at the same time moron.so you want to go on with your this is chris fantasys sock crap,go right on,you just demonstrate more and more by doing do what a true moron you are.:lol:

You know, I asked Chrissy this question many times, but he always ducked it. Maybe you'll man up and answer it.

Who exactly am I an agent for or of?

I'd really like to know, since every conspiracy theorist claims we are paid agents. I haven't been receiving any checks, and would like to.

make all the false accusations you want that he is Chris Agent in the Hat,your just showing off to this newby what an idiot troll you are by doing so and how you have no credibility around here.so by all means,continue to show off what a dumbfuck troll you are to him.all the more reason to laugh at your stupidity you display around here.

make all the false accusations you want that he is Chris Agent in the Hat,your just showing off to this newby what an idiot troll you are by doing so and how you have no credibility around here.so by all means,continue to show off what a dumbfuck troll you are to him.all the more reason to laugh at your stupidity you display around here.

All this from the imbecile that can't respond to this.

And explain to me how you people like to call George Bush "stupid" and "incompetent", yet he can pull off a conspiracy like yours flawlessly, and without any members of the conspiracy blowing the whistle on it.

Maybe you need to see this again, to remind you of how the civilized world views you "truthers"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8[/ame]

Here's something else for you truthers to explain away.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXqs0ZYCHlA&feature=related[/ame]

again your making yourself look like the dumbfuck agent troll you are with your false accusations that he is Chris and showing off what a moron you are.I have seen many times that two different posters who have the same views on 9/11 are never on here at the same time moron.so you want to go on with your this is chris fantasys sock crap,go right on,you just demonstrate more and more by doing do what a true moron you are.:lol:

You know, I asked Chrissy this question many times, but he always ducked it. Maybe you'll man up and answer it.

I'd really like to know, since every conspiracy theorist claims we are paid agents. I haven't been receiving any checks, and would like to.

Why am I not surprised that you won't answer this either?

Yes. And I proved it:

This is an orange...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/146421-this-is-an-orange.html#post3089774

Additional circumstantial evidence includes you having done this in the past and denied doing it in the past as well; just as you have done here.

Care to make it worse for yourself and continue with the charade...or you could just admit that you're a lying sack of shit that nobody should respect much less listen to.

All I can do is shake my head at you...he happens to start a thread on the same subject I did awhile back and this is your conclusion???

I'll let PhysicsExist take care of you on this one...

Boy, you just don't know when to stop do you? History repeats itself all over again, Mountainman.

I have posted that video a hundred times

Why am I not surprised that you won't answer this either?

talk to candycorn she can hook you up as a paid troll

Forum List

Back