9/11 The Same Time

Almost as embarrassing as having your socking ass exposed.

CC, you're on the right track, but I think you have the perp wrong. I have come to the opinion that PE is Christophera's sock.

1) In the Chinese missile thread, he said he is in Santa Barbara CA, home of Christophera Brown.
2) Chri$$y's threads are losing steam, and are just being used for ridicule. If he tries to revive that whacky theory in a new thread, it will suffer the same fate.

Confront my points with facts. Or are you just going to ignore them?

I am not Chirstophera, the fact that you are focusing all your time on whether or not I am is irrelevant to the fact that a building freefell for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance.

You said:
If you have all this "evidence" "that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition", then you have to know who did it, and how. If you don't, it can't be 100%, but some percentage less than that.

100% means knowing ALL the facts, not part of them.

This statement here is a complete fraud and you need to at the very minimum respond to my rebuttal to your statement, which goes as follows:
Me: If I have 100% proven fact that someone was shot with a gun-a bullet in their head-I dont have the killer, or how they did it. I just know someone was shot with a gun. That's when you hire an 'investigator' to figure out who and why.

If a building was brought down with freefall acceleration, it was a demolition, according to physics. I do not know who did it, or why. Thats what an 'investigation' is for.

Are you going to keep bringing up false accusations, or can we stay on topic and talk about the 2.25 seconds of freefall that is an impossibility, unless explosives were used, because of:

1) Building 7 came down in a sudden collapse, across the full length of the building, for full freefall acceleration for 105 feet, or 8 floors.

2) The freefall for 2.25 seconds is impossible because in a natural collapse a building would need its columns to buckle/fail

3) When columns buckle/fail, there is a MINIMUM resistance, its asymptotic (it never gives a zero) thus meaning this is IMPOSSIBLE for freefall to occur.

Feel free to be a reasonable and logical person instead of a complete nuisance.

If you want me to believe this theory any more than the concrete core theory, name the explosives used. It's that simple, just name them.

Almost as embarrassing as having your socking ass exposed.

CC, you're on the right track, but I think you have the perp wrong. I have come to the opinion that PE is Christophera's sock.

1) In the Chinese missile thread, he said he is in Santa Barbara CA, home of Christophera Brown.
2) Chri$$y's threads are losing steam, and are just being used for ridicule. If he tries to revive that whacky theory in a new thread, it will suffer the same fate.

I am not Chirstophera, the fact that you are focusing all your time on whether or not I am is irrelevant to the fact that a building freefell for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance.

You said:
If you have all this "evidence" "that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition", then you have to know who did it, and how. If you don't, it can't be 100%, but some percentage less than that.

This statement here is a complete fraud and you need to at the very minimum respond to my rebuttal to your statement, which goes as follows:
Me: If I have 100% proven fact that someone was shot with a gun-a bullet in their head-I dont have the killer, or how they did it. I just know someone was shot with a gun. That's when you hire an 'investigator' to figure out who and why.

If a building was brought down with freefall acceleration, it was a demolition, according to physics. I do not know who did it, or why. Thats what an 'investigation' is for.

Are you going to keep bringing up false accusations, or can we stay on topic and talk about the 2.25 seconds of freefall that is an impossibility, unless explosives were used, because of:

1) Building 7 came down in a sudden collapse, across the full length of the building, for full freefall acceleration for 105 feet, or 8 floors.

2) The freefall for 2.25 seconds is impossible because in a natural collapse a building would need its columns to buckle/fail

3) When columns buckle/fail, there is a MINIMUM resistance, its asymptotic (it never gives a zero) thus meaning this is IMPOSSIBLE for freefall to occur.

Strange that you have never been online at the same time as Christophera. Why is that?

And how is Citizen Pat these days?

You said:

If you want me to believe this theory any more than the concrete core theory, name the explosives used. It's that simple, just name them.

Once again, I provided a rebuttal for you FALSE PHYSICS claims, and you ignore that fact and move on to WHICH EXACT EXLOSIVEZ WERE UZED THEN! ....What kind of detective are you? Where did you learn all your techniques? Where did you learn physics? Your investigation tactics are a farce, you disregard the fact that you stated lies about physics and investigative work. What is the deal here?

A building freefell for 2.25 seconds, this is impossible.
Is it? How can it be impossible, yet it happened? You're a fucking moron of epic proportions, you know that?

So we have your claim it is impossible, and video evidence it is possible. So someone is lying.

If it IS possible, how is it possible?

You said:

Once again, I provided a rebuttal for you FALSE PHYSICS claims, and you ignore that fact and move on to WHICH EXACT EXLOSIVEZ WERE UZED THEN! ....What kind of detective are you? Where did you learn all your techniques? Where did you learn physics? Your investigation tactics are a farce, you disregard the fact that you stated lies about physics and investigative work. What is the deal here?

I'm not performing an investigation, Chris. NIST did that for me, and the rest of the rational citizens of the United States. It's a pity you refuse to acknowledge this.

The deal here, is that I think you and the rest of your truther wierdos are just as fucked up as the birthers demanding the president's birth certificate. You're all little nobodys in a little tank, swimming around thinking you have the all-powerful truth that will make the entire world sit up and take notice of you.

I have no such delusions. I am just one man, living my life the best I can for me and my family, content with who I am. I don't need a fantasy world to make me a star.

As for you, I'm laughing at the superior intellect.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8[/ame]

I'm not performing an investigation, Chris. NIST did that for me, and the rest of the rational citizens of the United States. It's a pity you refuse to acknowledge this.

The deal here, is that I think you and the rest of your truther wierdos are just as fucked up as the birthers demanding the president's birth certificate. You're all little nobodys in a little tank, swimming around thinking you have the all-powerful truth that will make the entire world sit up and take notice of you.

I have no such delusions. I am just one man, living my life the best I can for me and my family, content with who I am. I don't need a fantasy world to make me a star.

I find it very naive and disrespectful to assume I am also involved with the Obama Birth certificate crap. I have no interest in it because I have seen no solid proof, such as defying physics, to intrigue my interest in the topic. Why you assume I am apart of those conspiracies is very ignorant. NIST report has been debunked by true scientists and professionals. Why won't you take the time to watch these people actually go to NIST presentations and actually put NIST on the spot? They have actually gotten NIST to change the whole premise of their report in many different aspects when the finally released the final report. For you to speak to me with such immaturity and arrogance is a complete disgrace to the very principles you were probably raised on. First you promote fallacies and I rebuttal with simple Facts. You then ignore the rebuttal and start accusing me of being a different person. I then reiterate the points I stated before and now I am being mobbed by an unprovoked and immature human being. Once again, stop avoiding the facts. Stop bringing up your opinions on who I MUST BE, I am NOT a duplicated account, there is NO PROOF and your claims are MERITLESS. LOOK AT THE FACTS. THE PHYSICAL NEWTONIAN PHYSICS. It is NOT a farce. 1,400 engineers and architects agree so far.

Sign the Petition

Last edited:

I find it very naive and disrespectful to assume I am also involved with the Obama Birth certificate crap. I have no interest in it because I have seen no solid proof, such as defying physics, to intrigue my interest in the topic. Why you assume I am apart of those conspiracies is very ignorant. NIST report has been debunked by true scientists and professionals. Why won't you take the time to watch these people actually go to NIST presentations and actually put NIST on the spot? They have actually gotten NIST to change the whole premise of their report in many different aspects when the finally released the final report. For you to speak to me with such immaturity and arrogance is a complete disgrace to the very principles you were probably raised on. First you promote fallacies and I rebuttal with simple Facts. You then ignore the rebuttal and start accusing me of being a different person. I then reiterate the points I stated before and now I am being mobbed by an unprovoked and immature human being. Once again, stop avoiding the facts. Stop bringing up your opinions on who I MUST BE, I am NOT a duplicated account, there is NO PROOF and your claims are MERITLESS. LOOK AT THE FACTS. THE PHYSICAL NEWTONIAN PHYSICS. It is NOT a farce. 1,400 engineers and architects agree so far.

Sign the Petition

I find it very naive and disrespectful to assume I am also involved with the Obama Birth certificate crap.

Don't you dare put words in my mouth. I said your stupid theory is as fucked up as theirs, not that you believed it. Go back, read it again, and try to absorb it this time.

NIST report has been debunked by true scientists and professionals.

Yeah, all less than 1% of them. :lmao:

Stop bringing up your opinions on who I MUST BE

Why does this bother you so much? Am I hitting a nerve?

It is NOT a farce.

Wrong, your theory is a farce, unless you can provide proof of who did it, and how it was done.

Oh, by the way, you do know where you can put that petition, don't you?

Last edited:
this video..is an insult to the victims, first responders families seeking truth

You're right. PE should apologize for that "orange" video.

Why do you have such an aggressive and meritless stance against the Truth? Why can't you realize that freefall is impossible in a natural collapse? Physics DO NOT LIE.

I can't begin to understand why you do this, fear? comfort? ignorance? Whatever it is, you cannot keep fighting Physics. You cannot fight the FACTS. NIST has been debunked as a fraud, freefall is impossible, BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ? NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Deal with the truth, stop putting up a wall. It's immature.

ae911truth.org

this video..is an insult to the victims, first responders families seeking truth

Why do you have such an aggressive and meritless stance against the Truth? Why can't you realize that freefall is impossible in a natural collapse? Physics DO NOT LIE.

I can't begin to understand why you do this, fear? comfort? ignorance? Whatever it is, you cannot keep fighting Physics. You cannot fight the FACTS. NIST has been debunked as a fraud, freefall is impossible, BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ? NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Deal with the truth, stop putting up a wall. It's immature.

ae911truth.org

Why would "they" blow up an empty building? What was the benefit of doing it?

The country was enraged by the towel heads ramming planes into the twins, and killing a large number of our citizens. Do you really believe someone in the government thought "let's make them madder and destroy a building that has been evacuated"? How stupid can you be?

You ask how can I be aggressive against the "truth"? I believe in the events I watched on live TV that day, with my own eyes. That is my truth. When you truthers can show without a shadow of a doubt that my own eyes deceived me, I'll stop being "aggressive" against your truth.

Until then...

no, unlike your that video was respectful and truthful

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH9meDbrlP8[/ame]

And yours is a tiny number of the victim's families. Probably the ones who couldn't figure out a way to sue the airlines and the government after they accepted the payouts.

If the families were really out to get the "truth", instead of a 30 second commercial it would be a two hour spot with every last family member of every last victim.

Your Ad has less than a dozen people in it. Why can't they show one family member for each of the 3000 people that lost their lives that day? Maybe because, like the engineers, less than 1% of the victim's families believe your, PE's, and Chri$$y's bullshit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH9meDbrlP8[/ame]

And yours is a tiny number of the victim's families. Probably the ones who couldn't figure out a way to sue the airlines and the government after they accepted the payouts.

If the families were really out to get the "truth", instead of a 30 second commercial it would be a two hour spot with every last family member of every last victim.

Your Ad has less than a dozen people in it. Why can't they show one family member for each of the 3000 people that lost their lives that day? Maybe because, like the engineers, less than 1% of the victim's families believe your, PE's, and Chri$$y's bullshit.

he represents over 1000 families members and the reason its not 2 hours long is they had to pay for it..it is not a story the controlled media is willing to report on ...if it were the fact two former U.S air crash investigator president and leading NASA engineers have come out on record against the official reports would be common knowledge...instead it is presented as the opinions of... Rosie O'Donnell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH9meDbrlP8

he represents over 1000 families members and the reason its not 2 hours long is they had to pay for it..it is not a story the controlled media is willing to report on ...if it were the fact two former U.S air crash investigator president and leading NASA engineers have come out on record against the official reports would be common knowledge...instead it is presented as the opinions of... Rosie O'Donnell

Sure he does.

And I represent over 1000 people that walked on the moon.

See how easy it is to make unfounded claims.

Sure he does.

And I represent over 1000 people that walked on the moon.

See how easy it is to make unfounded claims.

yes thats why these these signatory's are confirmed and speaking of men who walked on the moon....

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

Endorser of and proposed Commissioner of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

Forum List

Back