9/11 The Same Time

This is an orange...

Great post. Cite your sources though. :)

Why is it you're talking to yourself? We've seen this act before CD when you admitted to having 5 socks on arguewitheveryone.com.

Isn't it time truthers tried to be truthful?

This is an orange...

Why don't you post your real Avatar...

uma-thurman-as-medusa.jpg

This is an orange...

Great post. Cite your sources though. :)

Why is it you're talking to yourself? We've seen this act before CD when you admitted to having 5 socks on arguewitheveryone.com.

This is an orange...

Why don't you try not to lie...for at least one day. Posing as someone different is lying...then posting a "thank you" reply to yourself is....well... just sad boy!

This is an orange...

This is an orange...

Why don't you try not to lie...for at least one day. Posing as someone different is lying...then posting a "thank you" reply to yourself is....well... just sad boy!

Let me get this straight...you are accusing me of being PhysicsExist too?

Yes. And I proved it:

This is an orange...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/146421-this-is-an-orange.html#post3089774

Additional circumstantial evidence includes you having done this in the past and denied doing it in the past as well; just as you have done here.

Care to make it worse for yourself and continue with the charade...or you could just admit that you're a lying sack of shit that nobody should respect much less listen to.

Yes. And I proved it:

This is an orange...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/146421-this-is-an-orange.html#post3089774

Additional circumstantial evidence includes you having done this in the past and denied doing it in the past as well; just as you have done here.

Care to make it worse for yourself and continue with the charade...or you could just admit that you're a lying sack of shit that nobody should respect much less listen to.

All I can do is shake my head at you...he happens to start a thread on the same subject I did awhile back and this is your conclusion???

I'll let PhysicsExist take care of you on this one...

Yes. And I proved it:

This is an orange...

All I can do is shake my head at you...he happens to start a thread on the same subject I did awhile back and this is your conclusion???

Boy, you just don't know when to stop do you? History repeats itself all over again, Mountainman.

Yes. And I proved it:

This is an orange...

I have no idea who he is, just a coincidence. The video must be powerful and to the point.

This type of accusation is the exact way these anti-Truth people find their conclusions. They make up their own commentary to match their opinions that exclude actual science and come up with a snuggle-fun conclusion that his a complete farce. Such as me being on 2 accounts at once.

Last edited:
Yes. And I proved it:

This is an orange...

I have no idea who he is, just a coincidence. The video must be powerful and to the point.

This type of accusation is the exact way these anti-Truth people find their conclusions. They make up their own commentary to match their opinions that exclude actual science and come up with a snuggle-fun conclusion that his a complete farce. Such as me being on 2 accounts at once.

This seems worth repeating in this thread too...If she would check to see who's online at the bottom she would see we are both logged in right now....she's not the brightest bulb on the tree...

This seems worth repeating in this thread too...If she would check to see who's online at the bottom she would see we are both logged in right now....she's not the brightest bulb on the tree...

Someone who cannot accept Newtonian Physics, use their own eyeballs, and achieve basic intellectual levels, deserves to be left in the dark. They have no rebuttals, they have no support, just immaturity and meritless claims.

Yes. And I proved it:

This is an orange...

You're right. Nobody in this country owns or has access to more than one computer at a time.

Your statement about not being on 2 accounts at once carries as much weight as your orange video.

You're right. Nobody in this country owns or has access to more than one computer at a time.

Your statement about not being on 2 accounts at once carries as much weight as your orange video.

How does a video showing evidence, supported by physics, anywhere near the caliber of our statement about not being on 2 accounts? We aren't the same person. get over it please.

These videos provide your brain with no argument, just watch the vid and it shows you clearly, its a controlled demolition. There's no way around it. An object cannot freefall for 2.25 seconds through steel, unless that steel isn't there. Fire cannot remove steel. Therefore explosives were used. None were tested for, and NIST's report has been challenged and debunked by a group of brave 1,400 engineers and architects so far, which has lead to the new www.BuildingWhat.org campaign, and www.NYCCAN.org

How does a video showing evidence, supported by physics, anywhere near the caliber of our statement about not being on 2 accounts? We aren't the same person. get over it please.

These videos provide your brain with no argument, just watch the vid and it shows you clearly, its a controlled demolition. There's no way around it. An object cannot freefall for 2.25 seconds through steel, unless that steel isn't there. Fire cannot remove steel. Therefore explosives were used. None were tested for, and NIST's report has been challenged and debunked by a group of brave 1,400 engineers and architects so far, which has lead to the new BuildingWhat? - A TV Ad Campaign to Raise Awareness of Building 7 - What is Building 7 ? campaign, and NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Who ran into WTC7 while it was burning to set the charges for your CD to happen?

If you try to say they were planted in advance, how were they so sure Newtonian Physics would carry debris from the towers into WTC7? If the Newtonian Physics would have dropped the debris away from #7, what excuse would they have used to detonate the charges? And then they would have had to do a reverse conspiracy to remove the charges without anyone seeing them.

I guess by your theory, it was damn lucky Newtonian Physics was on their side that Tuesday morning.

These videos provide your brain with no argument, just watch the vid and it shows you clearly, its a controlled demolition. There's no way around it. An object cannot freefall for 2.25 seconds through steel, unless that steel isn't there. Fire cannot remove steel. Therefore explosives were used. None were tested for, and NIST's report has been challenged and debunked by a group of brave 1,400 engineers and architects so far, which has lead to the new BuildingWhat? - A TV Ad Campaign to Raise Awareness of Building 7 - What is Building 7 ? campaign, and NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Who ran into WTC7 while it was burning to set the charges for your CD to happen?

If you try to say they were planted in advance, how were they so sure Newtonian Physics would carry debris from the towers into WTC7? If the Newtonian Physics would have dropped the debris away from #7, what excuse would they have used to detonate the charges? And then they would have had to do a reverse conspiracy to remove the charges without anyone seeing them.

I guess by your theory, it was damn lucky Newtonian Physics was on their side that Tuesday morning.

What?

A building freefell for 2.25 seconds, this is impossible.

I dont know who did it, I dont know why they did it, and I dont know how. All I have is forensic evidence, video evidence, witness testimony, and expert corroboration, that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition. Physics DO NOT LIE.

www.youtube.com/ae911truth

What?

I dont know who did it, I dont know why they did it, and I dont know how. All I have is forensic evidence, video evidence, witness testimony, and expert corroboration, that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition. Physics DO NOT LIE.

Sorry, but you're just making a fool of yourself here, Corky.

If you have all this "evidence" "that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition", then you have to know who did it, and how. If you don't, it can't be 100%, but some percentage less than that.

100% means knowing ALL the facts, not part of them.

What?

If you have all this "evidence" "that 100% proves wtc7 was a controlled demolition", then you have to know who did it, and how. If you don't, it can't be 100%, but some percentage less than that.

That is a complete farce. You are really losing credibility as a 'normal' person.

If I have 100% proven fact that someone was shot with a gun-a bullet in their head-I dont have the killer, or how they did it. I just know someone was shot with a gun. That's when you hire an 'investigator' to figure out who and why.

If a building was brought down with freefall acceleration, it was a demolition, according to physics. I do not know who did it, or why. Thats what an 'investigation' is for.

Stop attacking me, and you should certainly stop posting false claims that have no merit whatsoever. Its embarrassing

Last edited:
What?

That is a complete farce. You are really losing credibility as a 'normal' person.

If I have 100% proven fact that someone was shot with a gun-a bullet in their head-I dont have the killer, or how they did it. I just know someone was shot with a gun. That's when you hire an 'investigator' to figure out who and why.

If a building was brought down with freefall acceleration, it was a demolition, according to physics. I do not know who did it, or why. Thats what an 'investigation' is for.

Stop attacking me, and you should certainly stop posting false claims that have no merit whatsoever. Its embarrassing

Almost as embarrassing as having your socking ass exposed.

What?

Your analogy has more proof than your CD theory. At least you have the proof of a how, the bullet.

So let's see if you can at least draw even with it. What did "they" use to demolish WTC7? Dynamite? C-4? RDX? Semtex? Where did "they" place it? How many charges?

And an investigation was done. It doesn't support your theory. A new one probably won't either. And I asked before, without answer, who could perform this new investigation that would be acceptable to both sides of the argument? Is there an agency or group that you would accept the results, and not cry "cover up" if they don't say what you want them to?

One last question. How's the weather in Santa Barbara today, Chris?

CC, you're on the right track, but I think you have the perp wrong. I have come to the opinion that PE is Christophera's sock.

1) In the Chinese missile thread, he said he is in Santa Barbara CA, home of Christophera Brown.
2) Chri$$y's threads are losing steam, and are just being used for ridicule. If he tries to revive that whacky theory in a new thread, it will suffer the same fate.

CC, you're on the right track, but I think you have the perp wrong. I have come to the opinion that PE is Christophera's sock.

1) In the Chinese missile thread, he said he is in Santa Barbara CA, home of Christophera Brown.
2) Chri$$y's threads are losing steam, and are just being used for ridicule. If he tries to revive that whacky theory in a new thread, it will suffer the same fate.

No, I know CD very well from 2 other boards. He's pulled the same shit over and over.

Confront my points with facts. Or are you just going to ignore them?

I am not Chirstophera, the fact that you are focusing all your time on whether or not I am is irrelevant to the fact that a building freefell for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance.

You said:

This statement here is a complete fraud and you need to at the very minimum respond to my rebuttal to your statement, which goes as follows:
Me: If I have 100% proven fact that someone was shot with a gun-a bullet in their head-I dont have the killer, or how they did it. I just know someone was shot with a gun. That's when you hire an 'investigator' to figure out who and why.

Are you going to keep bringing up false accusations, or can we stay on topic and talk about the 2.25 seconds of freefall that is an impossibility, unless explosives were used, because of:

1) Building 7 came down in a sudden collapse, across the full length of the building, for full freefall acceleration for 105 feet, or 8 floors.

2) The freefall for 2.25 seconds is impossible because in a natural collapse a building would need its columns to buckle/fail

3) When columns buckle/fail, there is a MINIMUM resistance, its asymptotic (it never gives a zero) thus meaning this is IMPOSSIBLE for freefall to occur.

Feel free to be a reasonable and logical person instead of a complete nuisance.

Forum List

Back