9-11….. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

Let's do an experiment

Take a hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it and see if it causes the building to collapse

Then, take an identical hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it to see if the results are repeatable.

Wait a minute....we did that

It should not be difficult to get accurate data on an experiment. So it should not be difficult to get accurate data on the amount of steel and concrete on each level of the buildings.

But wait, the NIST can write a 10,000 page report without specifying the amount of concrete in the buildings. But they did it for the steel, though not the distribution.

Americans are so hilarious with their general incompetence t science.

psik
Show me where a 100 story skyscraper has ever been taken down with a controlled demo with no detectable explosions

Not only no detectable explosions, but the building was rigged to go with an untold number of charges, all without anyone seeing it (not even building security) or punching holes in dry wall, or moving furniture or equipment, or anyone seeing miles of electrical wires strung about.
Given that they would have no idea where an airplane would strike or even if one EVER would strike, they would have had to wire every floor
e7f.png

What makes you believe a beam must melt before it reaches the point of failure?

This is an amazing, and eye opening film that may well change everything that you thought you knew or that you believed about what happened on 9.11.01.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/physics-study-911-controlled-demolition/
That’s it folks! Have at it .Don’t troll me bro. I’m just the messenger!

I appreciate that you had the integrity to post a source - Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Homepage - that totally debunks your Europhysics News article which promotes the same, old, 9/11 CT replete with the same old, thoroughly discredited CTBS the "Truthers" have been spewing for over a decade. I found that article far more compelling.
To wit:

1) There is nothing "Startling" or "New" as your thread title claims, unless you first heard about the 9/11/2001 attack yesterday.

2) Europhysics News is not connected to the peer-reviewed Europhysics Journal (which is an actual scientific journal) but rather just a magazine that did not conclude anything but rather published the "work" of established (and discredited) "Truthers." The mysterious reclassification of an online news rag to credible scientific journal is typical of how some must play fast and loose with the truth in a lame attempt to fool the next generation of gullible foil-hatters.

3) Europhysics News did include a disclaimer in which they admitted to be publishing the authors' unscientific "speculation" and added that "the content of the article is the responsibility of the authors." Oh. In other words, they were simply spurring Internet traffic to their site.

4) When contacted for comment Europhysics News responded by confirming that their magazine is not peer-reviewed and that the article contains ‘speculative’ claims.

5) It is certainly your right to post the same old 9/11 CTBS that has been destroyed both here and everywhere else but to claim it is new and improved is, once again, just playing fast and loose with the truth.

6) The authors are all members of, or affiliated with 9/11 ‘truther’ movements and the debunker goes on to note:

"This is essentially the equivalent of asking a group of creationists, who also happen to be scientists, whether there is any evidence for intelligent design. A qualification a good scientist does not make. The ‘evidence’ these authors presented is the usual collection of debunked tropes which didn’t take long to be debunked yet again (again again).

There is nothing new here whatsoever. Europhysics News have published a pseudoscientific article of previously debunked 9/11 tropes to coincide with the 15th anniversary of the atrocity in a cynical attempt to maximise their publication’s exposure. This has then been miss-sold as a scientific journal by media and commentators alike."

Last edited:

It doesn't and MrBeale is well aware of that fact but it doesn't fit the "Truther" narrative and they care nothing for the truth. Instead they promote half-truths, speculation and outright fabrications because the truth just doesn't "get 'er done."

FTR ... the NIST report blames heat-expanded and weakened beams and joints - not melted steel (for which there is no evidence) - for the collapse.

Last edited:
People, why do you make crap up? The beams didn't melt nor did they have to to fail. I already posted on article about a bridge that almost collapsed due to fire, it sagged but didn't fall. Now here is another story of fire from gasoline, which has much less energy than jet fuel, caused a bridge to collapse.

Let's do an experiment

Take a hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it and see if it causes the building to collapse

Then, take an identical hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it to see if the results are repeatable.

It should not be difficult to get accurate data on an experiment. So it should not be difficult to get accurate data on the amount of steel and concrete on each level of the buildings.

But wait, the NIST can write a 10,000 page report without specifying the amount of concrete in the buildings. But they did it for the steel, though not the distribution.

psik
Show me where a 100 story skyscraper has ever been taken down with a controlled demo with no detectable explosions

Not only no detectable explosions, but the building was rigged to go with an untold number of charges, all without anyone seeing it (not even building security) or punching holes in dry wall, or moving furniture or equipment, or anyone seeing miles of electrical wires strung about.
Jet+fuel+can+t+melt+steal+memes_261f4f_5720755.jpg

Because cartoons are facts!

Let's do an experiment

psik

Given that they would have no idea where an airplane would strike or even if one EVER would strike, they would have had to wire every floor
e7f.png

Because memes are facts. Everyone knows that.

psik

And there is a very good reason why they totally strip down buildings before they implode them. Non-load bearing walls, furniture, equipment, etc would disrupt the explosions and risk the building toppling instead of collapsing.

I also have to laugh at the memes people post saying that jet fuel can't melt steel beams. They are right but the extreme prolonged heat weakens them and they carry a whole lot of weight. Those two factors equal collapse. It's not rocket science.
d8e.jpg

It's not rocket science but I guess it's too hard for you still.

two farts in a row from the two stupid fuck lying paid shills I was just got done talking about.
Two farts? If a paper basket on fire in the corner can bring down a whole building ..... then I'm guessing that 2 farts can probably destroy all of Manhatten and parts of New Jersey.

psik

e7f.png

There have been many skyscraper fires and none collapsed except for the WTC.

Secondly, if you really think a fire on a few floors of a huge building like the WTC could result in their pancaking into their footprint in less than two hours, you are f-ing nuts. Maybe if they burned for a few days or weeks...maybe.

Remember Payne Stewart?...when air traffic control got no response from his plane, within minutes the Air Force had an F-16 making a visual. The Air Force does intercepts all the time...well except for 9/11, the Air Force did exactly NOTHING.

Our big huge absurdly expensive military...did nothing on the day we were attacked...and yet statists like you want more government. Have you gone mad?

e7f.png

Secondly, if you really think a fire on a few floors of a huge building like the WTC could result in their pancaking into their footprint in less than two hours, you are f-ing nuts. Maybe if they burned for a few days or weeks...maybe.

Remember Payne Stewart?...when air traffic control got no response from his plane, within minutes the Air Force had an F-16 making a visual. The Air Force does intercepts all the time...well except for 9/11, the Air Force did exactly NOTHING.

Our big huge absurdly expensive military...did nothing on the day we were attacked...and yet statists like you want more government. Have you gone mad?
Show a fire the equivalent of WTC with a huge hole knocked in the building and an accelerant like jet fuel

e7f.png

Show a fire the equivalent of WTC with a huge hole knocked in the building and an accelerant like jet fuel
Why ask such a dumb question?

Can I do it too? Show me another fire equivalent to the WTC, where the building pancaked into it's footprint within 100 minutes.

You of all people, a radical leftist who HATES W with a unequaled passion...believes W's 9/11 story. You are truly a statist through and through.

I love you man and so does Jesus...but let's hope the ignorant do not inherit the earth.

e7f.png

Can I do it too? Show me another fire equivalent to the WTC, where the building pancaked into it's footprint within 100 minutes.

You of all people, a radical leftist who HATES W with a unequaled passion...believes W's 9/11 story. You are truly a statist through and through.

I love you man and so does Jesus...but let's hope the ignorant do not inherit the earth.
Odd how you obsess over a building pan caking as it collapses

Why would it fall like a tree?

I have lost interest now...go away.

I have lost interest now...go away.
Run away if you must......but what forces would have caused the WTC to fall like a tree?

psik

e7f.png

15337430_846441668792607_7433407910562306429_n.jpg

e7f.png

0cd04600101504c2e43feca5a2e1c9896e43495036c3c3ba9ae9f4478b0e2083_1.jpg

Rainbow+warrior+it+s+not+even+mentioned+in+the+official+report_269fc6_5461075.jpg

Forum List

Back