9/11 Proof: Basic Physics. Can you handle it?

Will the Troll man up and answer the facts like promised?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY&feature=player_embedded

The same guy claiming welding gas melted the steel beams probably accepts the NIST model for WTC7 collapse as well, right?

NIST-collapse-model-building-7.jpg

It's downright embarrassing to accept this model and investigation as the truth. open your eyes, close your mouths, and think.

You are attempting to compare the facade to the internal skeleton of the building.. That dog don't hunt.

The same guy claiming welding gas melted the steel beams probably accepts the NIST model for WTC7 collapse as well, right?

It's downright embarrassing to accept this model and investigation as the truth. open your eyes, close your mouths, and think.

You are attempting to compare the facade to the internal skeleton of the building.. That dog don't hunt.
as i already told him
hes clearly too fucking stupid to understand

You are attempting to compare the facade to the internal skeleton of the building...

If you really think that is a logical explanation for this model, that it's just the 'skeleton' of the building, not the facade, you are blind, because that it is impossible. Wake up and stop playing games. Carbon Based fires in an office building do not reach 2700 degrees to melt and create molten steel. Carbon Based fires cannot symmetrically burn 8 floors and simultaneously blow out each support beam. Wake up. 2.25 seconds of free fall means the floors were blown out at the exact same time. wake up. The NIST MODEL is ILLOGICAL, WRONG, and downright EMBARRASSING. for you to say 'its not showing the facade, only the internal skeleton" really shows your thinking ability. You guys need to stop playing this disgusting game.

Last edited:

You are attempting to compare the facade to the internal skeleton of the building...

If you really think that is a logical explanation for this model, that it's just the 'skeleton' of the building, not the facade, you are blind, because that it is impossible. Wake up and stop playing games. Carbon Based fires in an office building do not reach 2700 degrees to melt and create molten steel. Carbon Based fires cannot symmetrically burn 8 floors and simultaneously blow out each support beam. Wake up. 2.25 seconds of free fall means the floors were blown out at the exact same time. wake up. The NIST MODEL is ILLOGICAL, WRONG, and downright EMBARRASSING. for you to say 'its not showing the facade, only the internal skeleton" really shows your thinking ability. You guys need to stop playing this disgusting game.
you are too fucking stupid to get it
its not showing the facade at all
that wasnt what they were looking at it was the structural steel they were looking at
its clear from the images, if you actually know what you are looking at

We need to write down 100000000000 times that THE STEEL DID NOT MELT and he still won't get it.

Maybe other metals there might have melted, but the steel failed, it did not melt.

those who know other languages might try typing it out in Hebrew, Russian, german , French, Korean, Farsi, Japanese, Armenian, Turkish, Greek, Spanish, Italian, Serbo Croatian, Xhosa, Mandarin, Portuguese.... just in case he doesn't understand english. The Steel did not melt.

Yeesh.

He knows football.. Does he know elemental physics? His wiki article states he attended the University of Pittsburgh. Doesn't say what his major was, or if he completed college. I would guess his major field of study was the cheerleaders though.

I yield to him in his knowledge of football. But he is just one more US citizen with one more opinion when it comes to what happened that day.

I am more inclined listen to someone with a PHD in engineering than a guy with super bowl rings in this discussion. But when it comes to playing football, I think he would be the better person to listen to than the guy with the PhD in Engineering.

well there is some validity to your statement but you should keep in mind that your entire knowledge of the NIST report could fit on the end of a pin

We need to write down 100000000000 times that THE STEEL DID NOT MELT and he still won't get it.

Maybe other metals there might have melted, but the steel failed, it did not melt.

those who know other languages might try typing it out in Hebrew, Russian, german , French, Korean, Farsi, Japanese, Armenian, Turkish, Greek, Spanish, Italian, Serbo Croatian, Xhosa, Mandarin, Portuguese.... just in case he doesn't understand english. The Steel did not melt.

Yeesh.

so FEMA the first responders and steel workers on site lied ? and how does this speak to the issue that according to NIST there is zero evidence in forensic testing of temperatures anywhere near those required for failure

btw, that frame work doesnt include the outside walls
which is another thing you fucking morons never understand

This guy just said that. The people who stand behind this person, and help promote the fallacies he claims, should be ashamed to call themselves Human.

You can't handle the truth AT ALL.
no, it you that cant handle the truth
you fucking moronic idiot
'and stop your fucking SPAMMING

So why did the entire external structures progressively collapsing within the building not create a incredible noise ,massive amounts of dust, broken windows failure of portions of the facade ?

you forgot the German minister of defense who could arguably be more powerful in reality and also the leader of the Japanese opposition part...and when it come to intellectual power and experience then citing top level NASA engineers like Deets or Robert Bowman would be much more powerful ..don't you think ?

Last edited:
This guy just said that. The people who stand behind this person, and help promote the fallacies he claims, should be ashamed to call themselves Human.

You can't handle the truth AT ALL.

So why did the entire external structures progressively collapsing within the building not create a incredible noise ,massive amounts of dust, broken windows failure of portions of the facade ?
dipshit, because the structural steel gave way
sheeesh you are an idiot

I am more inclined listen to someone with a PHD in engineering than a guy with super bowl rings in this discussion. But when it comes to playing football, I think he would be the better person to listen to than the guy with the PhD in Engineering.

I see you don't accept supporters of the cause unless they are 'smart' enough to know what they're talking about. This should satisfy you then.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23n0Vr_A1TQ&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFM_36jvDiA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNQq7XBLwc[/ame]

Sign the Petition

Mark Stepnoski is a supporter and contributer. Not a scientist. He states that. But you dont need to be a scientist to use your eyeballs and read facts.

Those videos should satisfy whatever doubt you have left, if it doesn't you are on your own, DENIAL is one of the worst habits to keep up.

Ignoring the facts and videos and just talking nonsense instead. The world needs less of you kinds of people, why are they all on Forums? Because of the anonymity they have.

Yeesh.

It didnt?

moltenflow.jpg

TherWTC_tiny.jpg
This is NOT aluminum.

It didn't?

d9d1b9e97114.jpg

It didn't?

QUOTE OF FEMA:
Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steel, including oxidation and sulfidation with subsequent intragranular melting, was readily visible in the near-surface microstructure. A liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel. This sulfur-rich liquid penetrated preferentially down grain boundaries of the steel, severely weakening the beam and making it susceptible to erosion. The eutectic temperature for this mixture strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached 1,000 °C (1,800 °F), which is substantially lower than would be expected for melting this steel.

It didn't?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqNugYbZX7E[/ame]

What else can I do but show you the facts over and over until what? Address these points, or do not post a response. It's embarrassing.

If you want to apologize I will gladly accept your apology. This is not a joke, I take this 9/11 fraud seriously. We have soldiers over seas, I have friends overseas, we have spent trillions over there, we have effected millions, we have enabled TSA, DHS, the Patriot Act....We have be duped, and you are only holding the truth back by stating fallacies. Respond to the facts, stop playing these games...ACKNOWLEDGE steel that melt from FIRES that CANNOT melt it. ACKNOWLEDGE FREEFALL acceleration during wtc7 collapse, ACKNOWLEDGE the videos and architects and physics. Take off the blinders.

Happy New Year. 2011 is ours.

You are yet to prove that there was as much as a single droplet of molten steel.

dipshit, because the structural steel gave way
sheeesh you are an idiot

silently ?

The NIST video of building seven does make you think. I mean, why did they edit out the penthouse collapsing?

One second it's there, next it's gone. Who di dat an wha hoppen? :confused:

Disclaimer: I never played football professionally but when I did I always remembered to wear my helmet.

Last edited:
Stepnoski is a Cowboy and understands roping and wrasslin cows

You need to talk to a Steeler like Terry Bradshaw for the physics of steel structures

Forum List

Back