9/11 Proof: Basic Physics. Can you handle it?

Will the Troll man up and answer the facts like promised?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You keep saying that. You keep being wrong.

Please direct me to where Physics allow for Carbon Based fires (Chairs, Paper, Carpets) can reach temps that melt steel into liquid? They don't reach 2700 degrees, so they can't. So why do you keep saying 'im wrong', when in reality, for steel to become a liquid metal, it needs to be heated up to 2700 degrees? Paper and wood and jet fuel fires cannot do this. I am not wrong, you are in DENIAL.

You said, "Carbon based fires CANNOT melt steel." This is, of course, wrong. Acetylene burns in air at 2,200° C to 2,400° C -- 3,992 degrees° F to 4,352° F.

Therefore, carbon-based fires CAN melt steel. Stop repeating your fallacy.

WTC7 and the Towers were sprayed and filled with Acetylene Gas throughout the entire buildings then is your reason? That is the most disturbing rebuttal I've witnessed from a level minded person.

There is no Acetylene in those buildings, there is regular office fires and jet fuel fires.

Acetylene is a colorless, combustible gas with a distinctive odor. When acetylene is liquefied, compressed, heated, or mixed with air, it becomes highly explosive

You're saying this was present throughout the WTC's? You are that afraid of the TRUTH? Eeeee its worse than I thought for some people.

Address the facts of that day, dont make up different elements that were present that day in NYC. MOLTEN STEEL CANNOT BE CREATED FROM FIRES CAUSED BY JET FUEL OR CARBON BASED FIRES FROM CHAIRS AND CARPETS, its impossible to liquify steel with these.

Stop playing games and address the facts.

Last edited:
Please direct me to where Physics allow for Carbon Based fires (Chairs, Paper, Carpets) can reach temps that melt steel into liquid? They don't reach 2700 degrees, so they can't. So why do you keep saying 'im wrong', when in reality, for steel to become a liquid metal, it needs to be heated up to 2700 degrees? Paper and wood and jet fuel fires cannot do this. I am not wrong, you are in DENIAL.

You said, "Carbon based fires CANNOT melt steel." This is, of course, wrong. Acetylene burns in air at 2,200° C to 2,400° C -- 3,992 degrees° F to 4,352° F.

Therefore, carbon-based fires CAN melt steel. Stop repeating your fallacy.

WTC7 and the Towers were sprayed and filled with Acetylene Gas throughout the entire buildings then is your reason? That is the most disturbing rebuttal I've witnessed from a level minded person.

There is no Acetylene in those buildings, there is regular office fires and jet fuel fires.

Acetylene is a colorless, combustible gas with a distinctive odor. When acetylene is liquefied, compressed, heated, or mixed with air, it becomes highly explosive

You're saying this was present throughout the WTC's? You are that afraid of the TRUTH? Eeeee its worse than I thought for some people.

Address the facts of that day, dont make up different elements that were present that day in NYC. MOLTEN STEEL CANNOT BE CREATED FROM FIRES CAUSED BY JET FUEL OR CARBON BASED FIRES FROM CHAIRS AND CARPETS, its impossible to liquify steel with these.

Stop playing games and address the facts.
I don't share your delusions. I addressed the glaringly wrong fact you opened this thread with, and I shot it out of the saddle.

You don't like it? Too damn bad.

Still waiting for physical proof that Steel was melted that day. We've heard it from reporters and firemen, but no one has produced any of this molten steel. I see the cars that were smashed up, might have been some plastic melted but if the steel on those cars melted why do they still have things like tires and steering wheels?

I've not heard there was molten steel before. The failure was because the buildings reached temperatures high enough so that the frame could not support the weight on top if it.

That said, how did we manufacture steel for hundreds of years, back to the days when it was first made, without carbon?

What was Carnegie using all that coal for? Coal is carbon based, innit?

Still waiting for physical proof that Steel was melted that day. We've heard it from reporters and firemen, but no one has produced any of this molten steel. I see the cars that were smashed up, might have been some plastic melted but if the steel on those cars melted why do they still have things like tires and steering wheels?

Truthtards like to pretend that any molten metal MUST be steel. Anyone who mentions molten steel MUST be an absolute expert metalurgist who knows how to distinguish different molten metals on site according to these ignorant pricks.

Truthtards like to pretend that any molten metal MUST be steel. Anyone who mentions molten steel MUST be an absolute expert metalurgist who knows how to distinguish different molten metals on site according to these ignorant pricks.
And football players. Don't forget the football players. Because the NFL gives its players classes in metallurgy and thermodynamics.

blacksmithing-lg--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

Pay no attention to the coal behind the dripping steel. :lol:

If your rebuttal to the fact that Carbon Based fires CANNOT melt steel into liquid, is that IT CAN, WITH Acetylene. If that is your case, then please explain how this is a logical explanation for the WTC melted beams and molten steel? Acetylene is a colorless, combustible gas with a distinctive odor. When acetylene is liquefied, compressed, heated, or mixed with air, it becomes highly explosive

Why would you suggest this product is present in the WTC's?

Man up to your claim.
I never claimed acetylene was present. That was the voices in your head.

You shouldn't listen to them. They're not very reliable.
Visit the sites and enlighten yourself. The level of denial you're in will only get worse if you continue. and you dont wanna sound/look like DiveCon.
Better to sound like DiveCon than Rosie “I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel" O'Donnell, there, nutcase. :lol:

What I can't figure is why the dufuses are so intent that something other than large aircraft weighing many tons containing thousands of gallons of Kerosine crashing and burning into these buildings were not the proximate cause of their collapse. Something else had to be responsible. any weird straw they can grab has to be more responsible than what we actually saw.

The whole issue of 9-11 was not the collapse of the buildings. The issue of 9-11 was the hijacking of four aircraft and the use of them as missiles. The Pentagon still stands, as does whatever target flight 93 was going to hit. The structural collapse is not the issue.

If the buildings had not collapsed, there would still be over 3000 casualties from the assault. There would still be four hijacked airliners, and all the people who died in those events.

The issue is not why aren't the buildings still standing. The issue is who highjacked the aircraft. And that is what we need to deal with.

Umm...first...it didn't melt the steel.
Heat above 600 degrees creates a physical change in steel that weakens it.
The higher the temperature, the weaker steel gets. I think I knew this when I was 12.

Get over it.

Steel does not melt until ~2700 Degrees.
600 Degrees is not even a FOURTH of that.
Your conclusion that 600 degrees could WEAKEN and cause a FULL and SUDDEN collapse of a 50 story sky scraper at FREE FALL ACCELERATION is only a slap in the face to YOURSELF. That is such a disturbing statement I can't understand how you could think that's possible.

edited-no spamming-Meister[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zww9-AaIgrw[/ame]

excellent,well said.the OCTA'S always ignore the fact that it wasnt even hot enough to melt a melt a marshmellow.let alone weaken the steel.:lol: they obviously slept through science classes cause they would know the black smoke omitting indicated it was oxygen starved which is why in the pics you see that lady with her hand on the steel cause its not hot at all.the other thing the OCTA"s cant get around is that the tapes that were released,you hear the firefighters saying the fires arent serious at all and should be put out very shortly before the bombs went off and brought the towers down.:cuckoo:

Carbon Based Fires CANNOT melt steel, IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
Rosie O'Donnell, is that you?

torch-cutting-platerobotskirts-300x225.jpg

Acetylene (systematic name: ethyne) is the chemical compound with the formula C2H2. It is a hydrocarbon and the simplest alkyne.​

Go be stupid somewhere else.

thats what you do an excellent job around here doing in this section on this topic Dunceman.:lol: you might want to take your own advise.

Last edited:
Rosie O'Donnell, is that you?

torch-cutting-platerobotskirts-300x225.jpg

Acetylene (systematic name: ethyne) is the chemical compound with the formula C2H2. It is a hydrocarbon and the simplest alkyne.​

Go be stupid somewhere else.

thats what you do an excellent job around here doing in this section on this topic Dunceman.:lol: you might want to take your own advise.
Do you agree with the moron in the OP when he says "Carbon Based Fires CANNOT melt steel, IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE"?

Because, you know, I proved that's wrong.

Tell us again how long it took Building 7 to fall.

This is important because Mr Mark Stepnoski (of whom I had great respect as a Member of the great Dallas Cowboys) Seems to not know the facts.

"Building Number 7 didn't get hit by a plane and it went straight down in six and a half seconds. "
http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071104/FOOTBALL04/711040515/-1/FOOTBALL}

6 1/2 seconds? Really? And you base a whole thread on his knowledge?

2.25 seconds of free fall proves the fraud in the NIST report.

edited-no spamming-Meister The truth is only getting stronger! I can only wait till the day this hits main stream media, that's when it is truly GAME OVER.

BuildingWhat.org

So we can look forward to you stating this on PF and AWE in a few days CD?

Whose Mark Stepnosky? A football player...and you think this makes a case stronger?

Umm...first...it didn't melt the steel.
Heat above 600 degrees creates a physical change in steel that weakens it.
The higher the temperature, the weaker steel gets. I think I knew this when I was 12.

Get over it.

Steel does not melt until ~2700 Degrees.
600 Degrees is not even a FOURTH of that.
Your conclusion that 600 degrees could WEAKEN and cause a FULL and SUDDEN collapse of a 50 story sky scraper at FREE FALL ACCELERATION is only a slap in the face to YOURSELF. That is such a disturbing statement I can't understand how you could think that's possible.

edited-no spamming-Meister
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zww9-AaIgrw[/ame]

excellent,well said.the OCTA'S always ignore the fact that it wasnt even hot enough to melt a melt a marshmellow.let alone weaken the steel.:lol: they obviously slept through science classes cause they would know the black smoke omitting indicated it was oxygen starved which is why in the pics you see that lady with her hand on the steel cause its not hot at all.the other thing the OCTA"s cant get around is that the tapes that were released,you hear the firefighters saying the fires arent serious at all and should be put out very shortly before the bombs went off and brought the towers down.:cuckoo:
Thanks for proving, ONCE AGAIN, that you're a fucking idiot. Shut the fuck up, shit stain.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

they pick apart and find little tiny discrepancies in our posts and ignore the facts and try and change the subject lol

Carbon Based fires (carpets, wood, paper) cannot reach the temp to MELT STEEL INTO LIQUID. In turn they respond to this with YOU ARE A LIAR BECAUSE WELDING USING CARBON BASED GASES THAT COUNT AS CARBON BASED FIREZ.

How about you address the facts about how there is no material that could cause an office fire to reach 2700 degrees in those buildings, so how is molten steel and molten concrete found throughout the rubble?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbkl81qwEMA[/ame]

Freefall for 2.25 seconds is impossible through the path of greatest resistance, unless that resistance is NOT THERE. How do you remove 8 floors (100+ feet) of structural steel building? It's wider than a football field, office fires could NOT and DID NOT melt/buckle 8 floors and cause a freefall collapse. It is impossible, why do you over look this fact? You instead say Carbon Based Fires could melt steel, but only provide a welding gas as your carbon based fuel. Disturbing rebuttals and effort when you are seeking the 'truth'. You'd think the person would try to actually know the facts before speaking about how Carbon Based Fires of carpet and paper could melt steel and cause free fall acceleration LOL

Forum List

Back