9/11 panel

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
As reported on CNN.COM 6/17/2004, http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/17/911.commission/index.html

Notice the very last 8 words, objective journalism?? True, a fact, yet is it truly written objectively or will it stir the average reader to a position?? Amazing! And the liberals moan and groan that we control the radio airwaves. Give it up, they subversively control the "mass" media.

Cheney told the commission that Bush, who was aboard Air Force One after the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks, had "signed off on the concept" of shooting down any more hijacked planes. But the report found that conversation did not occur until 10:10 a.m. -- by which time all four planes had crash:confused:

They do you want you to know: that this is less than an hour and half after initial impact. An amazing chain of events and to have a decision like that after less than 90 minutes. Wow!

Welcome Yurt. I think I agree with your point. The ensuing chaos of that day is something we can learn from, but was an event that was beyond the scope of perfect response that day.

THAT is the type of thing that the 9/11 Commission was supposed to be addressing-that day, not subsequent events.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Welcome Yurt. I think I agree with your point. The ensuing chaos of that day is something we can learn from, but was an event that was beyond the scope of perfect response that day.

THAT is the type of thing that the 9/11 Commission was supposed to be addressing-that day, not subsequent events.

Huh?:confused:

Yes, I am new

good forum btw. more talk = less ignorance (or so we hope)

just want to know, how do you add those cool images below your names. awesome, show me the way..

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Huh?:confused:

The panel addressing the rumors and miscues of 9/11-that is within the rhelm of what they were charged with investigating.

Justifications of war with Iraq? No, that would not be within the scope.

That was my point. Sorry, bit groggy on cold medicine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back