9/11 - Mossad knew

Mossad definitely knew about and celebrated 9/11, because it meant America would be involved in endless war in the Middle East, which would destabilize Arab countries and benefit Israel.

But keep sending your kids to die, good patriotic white Christian Americans!

Well it would hardly be in their interests to tell the US, would it?

WATTA BRILLIANT *) PROOF!!!!!!!

Most of us know the obvious. If only there was proof, but Israel is very good at their false flags.

proof? you obviously have not watched that video I posted of 9/11 missing links.:biggrin: the evidence in that is overwhelming the mossad was behind it.it has never been debunked.:biggrin:

I wasted all that time watching all the video and ---NO MOSSAD

the video ----so long----actually shows NOTHING----as to the irrefutable "facts" just statements which are nothing more observations with "interpretations"-----something like ----"SEE THE SKY.... HOW BLUE IT IS!!!! ---Like the stripes on the Israeli flag" CHALLENGE!!! try REFUTING THAT !!!

Mossad definitely knew about and celebrated 9/11, because it meant America would be involved in endless war in the Middle East, which would destabilize Arab countries and benefit Israel.

Most of us know the obvious. If only there was proof, but Israel is very good at their false flags.

oh-----yes like the recent mossad induced earthquake in
Italy. It was a false flag thing -----in opposition to Pope Francis ------the lying jooooos tried to blame it on the
HOLY ghost

proof? you obviously have not watched that video I posted of 9/11 missing links.:biggrin: the evidence in that is overwhelming the mossad was behind it.it has never been debunked.:biggrin:

Yes they wear signs , Mossad agent here.

who----the easter bunny?

Were we talking about the Easter bunny, there was no Easter bunny, are you saying there is no mossad?

who----the easter bunny?

Were we talking about the Easter bunny, there was no Easter bunny, are you saying there is no mossad?

there is definitely a mossad and there is definitely an FBI----
I have never encountered an FBI agent---which likely means
that no FBI agent REVEALS that he is an FBI agent----
One of my colleagues who----here in the USA was working with me----in our field "health care"--- ----had at one
time been a mossad agent----she was quite candid about it.
FBI agents seem a lot more secretive. An interesting manifestation of "secret" I was in New York City on 9-11-01-----My work took me to four Boroughs of the city----Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens----like two each day On THAT DAY-----I would have---if I had taken the trip----been in the A train ---at about the time that the towers were hit. That train
travels RIGHT UNDER THE TOWERS. I did not go that day because as I got ready to leave---THE FIRST TOWER WAS HIT----BIG BILLOWS OF WHITE SMOKE---I could see it clearly but had no idea that it was all that SERIOUS----then---the second tower got a hit and it HIT ME ---this is damned serious.

next day-----I managed with difficulty to negotiate my way----and what did I LEARN 'IT WAS THE MOSSAD" emerged from the lips of five year old muslim kids-----I could ONLY CONCLUDE that the lesson had been PRE TAUGHT----little kids-----It was the mossad----AND all da joooos called in sick---they all took a sick day-----no jews got killed-----it was mossad.
MOSSAD CALLED ALL DA JOOOS AND SAID---DON'T GO THERE!!!!!!
There is no question that THE MOSSAD knows where I am--
and where hubby is------WHY DID THEY NOT CALL ME???
I GOT DRESSED TO GO THAT MORNING FOR NO REASON----CAN I SUE?

who----the easter bunny?

Half of Israelis work for the Mossad at one point or another in their career.
They're not put off by discussing the little jobs they did.
And if they feel threatened, they'll kill you.

who----the easter bunny?

Half of Israelis work for the Mossad at one point or another in their career.
They're not put off by discussing the little jobs they did.
And if they feel threatened, they'll kill you.

OH----I THINK I DID THREATEN HER----SHEEESH she's still after me.............should I ask Penelope?

If there isn't proof you don't know, you believe. Big difference.

Its obvious there were some well known Israelis and Americans involved in the incident. Most likely only a few people knew the whole plan, and others were told of their role, I'm sure Silverstein was told not to go into work, and allowed workers to work in the buildings at night to install the demolitions.

I doubt there were hijackers, auto pilots of planes. John O'Neil's death is suspect.
It's amazing when you think about it that it wasn't so long ago we believed in the magic bullet at Dealey Plaza, that Nixon had no prior knowledge of Water Gate, that Reagan couldn't be involved in Iran Gate, that Clinton did not have sexual relations with that women, and that Bush couldn't have lied about WMD's in Irak. Today know we some much better ..... and yet the next scandal will be met with disbelief too.
:udaman:

the fact that glasnot rated this funny means we got still another government paid shill that has penetrated this forum.

Forum List

Back