9/11 Memorial

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
So I was watching a bit of the ceremony at Ground Zero yesterday and the water memorial . . . how very, very sad it made me. I thought memorials were suppose to be somewhat comforting? or reassuring? . . . but the water remind me of endlessly falling towers and the streams of water are the people forever being brought down with the collapse, falling into a void that can never be filled.

So I looked up the memorial. The designers wanted to evoke those emotions, wanted the memorial to look/be exactly what it is . . . a reminder of what happened, of what was lost, of the never ending void, and they did this intentionally so we would never forget. They did an outstanding job.

Never Forget. Ever.

911-world-trade-center-memorial-pool-water-waterfall-names-terrorist-attack-september-11-airplane-fire-war-anniversary-10-year-illuminati-2011-osama-bin-laden-jay-z-false-flag-pentagon-flight-93-twin-towers-jumpers-conspiracy-300x156.jpg

The memorial is open to the public as of today, 9/12/11. Reservations for passes required.

http://www.911memorial.org/visit

Forum List

Back