9-11 Hijackers May Have Trained at U.S. Bases

insein said:
:tinfoil: sigh. These things are old man. It was all conjecture and hear-say right after the attacks and now its all been debunked. Get with the now.
Proof?

we trained them to attack us so we could invade and get the oil....got it...it is all a jewish plot....

insein said:
Yes im waiting for yours.
I posted a Newsweek article, a reputable national news magazine, it is the second largest weekly news magazine in the U.S.

What proof do you have? Any?

Max Power said:
I posted a Newsweek article, a reputable national news magazine, it is the second largest weekly news magazine in the U.S.

What proof do you have? Any?

Same as before. You have one article about one conspiracy that hasnt been reported on by newsweek or USA Today in over 4 years. I guess they considered it untrue as well otherwise they would have continued with the story right?

insein said:
Same as before. You have one article about one conspiracy that hasnt been reported on by newsweek or USA Today in over 4 years. I guess they considered it untrue as well otherwise they would have continued with the story right?

You guess?
That doesn't sound very confident, from someone who said "its all been debunked."

I guess it hasn't been debunked then, has it?

Max Power said:
You guess?
That doesn't sound very confident, from someone who said "its all been debunked."

the article says "may" have trained MAY....who cares anyway....lets say they did train there.....what conclusion do you draw from that?

Max Power said:
You guess?

You level an argument that says 9/11 was fabricated. You give one article that offers subjective evidence as proof. You then pick at the words i use as further proof of your argument. What am i needing to defend here again? The article speaks for itself. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back