9/11: Have we had enough revenge yet?

Urbanguerrilla

Silver Member
Aug 27, 2010
"We created the obscene definition of "collateral damage", for if "collateral" means that these victims are innocent, then "collateral" also means that we are innocent of killing them. It was not our wish to kill them -- even if we knew it was inevitable that we would. "Collateral" is our exoneration. This one word is the difference between "them" and "us", between our God-given right to kill and Bin Laden's God-given right to murder.

That's why we know how many died on 9/11 -- 2,966, although the figure may be higher -- and why we don't "do body counts" on those whom we kill. Because they -- "our" victims -- must have no identities, no innocence, no personality, no cause or belief or feelings; and because we have killed far, far more human beings than Bin Laden and the Taliban and al-Qa'ida. " - Robert Fisk

"We created the obscene definition of "collateral damage", for if "collateral" means that these victims are innocent, then "collateral" also means that we are innocent of killing them. It was not our wish to kill them -- even if we knew it was inevitable that we would. "Collateral" is our exoneration. This one word is the difference between "them" and "us", between our God-given right to kill and Bin Laden's God-given right to murder.

That's why we know how many died on 9/11 -- 2,966, although the figure may be higher -- and why we don't "do body counts" on those whom we kill. Because they -- "our" victims -- must have no identities, no innocence, no personality, no cause or belief or feelings; and because we have killed far, far more human beings than Bin Laden and the Taliban and al-Qa'ida. " - Robert Fisk
Yes we should declare victory and leave.No nation building in corrupt muslim lands.
Let the islamic barbarians rot in their own stench!

:lol::lol::lol: Is this your attempt at chicken shit?

Crap, I think I accidentally pos repped the asshole op.

I have neged rep people maybe 10- 15 times I have been here as a member. I have accidently pos rep them a couple of them. It's an easy thing to do if you don't do it that much. You can always get them again tomrrow.

Last edited:

I don't think you understand the concept of revenge. Revenge would be changing the skyline of daubi or riyadh.

I don't think you understand the concept of revenge. Revenge would be changing the skyline of daubi or riyadh.

If I could POS rep you I would. You may want to get a copyright on that.

How would that equal justice for 9/11???

How would that equal justice for 9/11???

You specifically titled your post regarding REVENGE, not justice. As i have said before, i do not think you understand the concept of revenge.

Revenge would be turning the middle east into glass!

You specifically titled your post regarding REVENGE, not justice. As i have said before, i do not think you understand the concept of revenge.

Revenge would be turning the middle east into glass!

Which BTW "urbanchimp".... we could do if we wanted to.

The time for revenge was right after 9/11 when we found out who the culprits were and we had the just about the entire world on our side.

A well place missle strike in downtown Psycholand would have sent a clear message that they might want to keep their loonies on a short leash. And it would have been condoned by the civilized world.

Too late for that now, though.

Forum List

Back