9/11 First Responder Patrick Dillon Describes Crime Scene

I'd not seen that video with the major general- I have seen others though, years ago, that disputed the plane hitting the pentagon story- and he's absolutely correct about the jet fuel melting (his words), or even bending, (my words), the support structure of the towers- it just ain't possible-

Conspiracy Theories Are All Planted to Benefit Those Who Finance Them

This thread shows the subhuman Low IQ of the Muslims. They spend billions of dollars of oil money financing drooling American tinfoil idiots no smarter than themselves.

Further proof of Muslim genetic inferiority that nobody in our totally unqualified media shows is that movie which led to Benghazi. It is so amateurish and childish that only an unevolved race of desert Neanderthals could have gotten upset about it. So the Diploma Dumbos in the media are also being bribed to not show how stupid the inferior races that adopted Islam are.

This thread shows the subhuman Low IQ of the Muslims. They spend billions of dollars of oil money financing drooling American tinfoil idiots no smarter than themselves.

Further proof of Muslim genetic inferiority that nobody in our totally unqualified media shows is that movie which led to Benghazi. It is so amateurish and childish that only an unevolved race of desert Neanderthals could have gotten upset about it. So the Diploma Dumbos in the media are also being bribed to not show how stupid the inferior races that adopted Islam are.
:icon_rolleyes:There should be a STFU rating here for trolls like you.
I'd not seen that video with the major general- I have seen others though, years ago, that disputed the plane hitting the pentagon story- and he's absolutely correct about the jet fuel melting (his words), or even bending, (my words), the support structure of the towers- it just ain't possible-
He was wrong about at least 2 things though. He got Larry Silverstein's name wrong and he said Dick Cheney was in Colorado. Cheney was in a bunker under the White House on 9/11..

He was wrong about at least 2 things though. He got Larry Silverstein's name wrong and he said Dick Cheney was in Colorado. Cheney was in a bunker under the White House on 9/11..
Double Indhimmity

How much are the thrill-killing Muzzie beasts paying you to silence us patriots?

I'm the patriot here boy.
32829076_1782178765162010_4779966651015626752_n.jpg

good point-----and it is not possible for a cigarette butt to burn a forest to cinders

good point-----and it is not possible for a cigarette butt to burn a forest to cinders

Simalarly, there's the 2 snowmen theory I just thought of.

You will need;
-a 2800 pound car
-a crane big enough to lift the car
-a chainsaw
-a stepladder
-some chains
-running water and a hose
-an oak tree 10" in diameter
-a lot of snow
-below freezing temperature

First you'll need to find a live 10" diameter hardwood tree( doesn't have to be oak).
Cut the tree so that it's a level cut 8 feet high.
Next you build 2 equal- sized 10 foot tall snowmen, one around the tall tree stump, and the other about 20 feet away.

Spray them down thoroughly and allow to turn into ice. Two big solid ice snowmen that appear to be the same. Now hoist the car above the normal snowman and drop it, allowing the full force of gravity to crush the snowman into a pile of ice chunks.

Now, as common sense will tell most reasonable people, what happens to the reinforced snowman
is obvious - the car will teeter on top of the tree stump, crushing only the top part of the snowman.

This my friends is the way the Twin Towrs were built -- around not one but several extremely sturdy core columns, which would have made it physically impossible for the 2 twin towers to have collapsed at near freefall speed the way they each did without charges set in place at critical points in the buildings. Tower 7 is different, but they lack of MSM coverage is telling enough.

Last edited:

The sheeple are disturbed by uncomfortable truths.
There are very deliberate reasons why every online political forum has
a "conspiracy theory" section.

Especially since 9/11. ( were there any before 9/11 ?)

I am old------(over 70) I grew up reading seedy pamphlets FULL of
conspiracy theory literature-------starting about age nine. Some of the
stuff dated back to the 19th century. That was before the internet
was invented by Al Gore. All of the crap has lots in common----including
the fact that IDIOTS eat it up so much that there was plenty of it floating
around my town that had a core population of redneck jerks ---------I never paid a dime for any of it. Now I get it free on the net. Examples----"THE RED SCARE"--- fomented by criminal opportunist pig Joseph Mc Carthy ----in my state even the idea of introducing Fluoride to the water supply was a MALICIOUS
CONSPIRACY----------and catholics were burying the dead bodies of the new
born children of nuns and priests in "caves" ---situated between the nunneries
and monasteries (it was a, largely, protestant town)

The Lost Children of Tuam

We Saw Nuns Kill Children: The Ghosts of St. Joseph’s Catholic Orphanage

DNC's White Knight Riding a Dark Horse

Notice how when Trump gave a medal to that anti-terrorist dog, he let Mike Pence do all the talking. This refutes the ignorant Libbies' claim that The Donald is an egomaniac always demanding to be the center of attention. Also, he frequently lets Melania share the stage; such a beautiful and elegant woman is bound to distract attention.

That charge does apply to candidate-in-waiting Chucky "Child's Play" Schumer. Bob Dole said, "The most dangerous place to be in Washington is between Senator Schumer and a TV camera."

Double Indhimmity

How much are the thrill-killing Muzzie beasts paying you to silence us patriots?
Your onLy a patriot in the eyes of the CIA and Israel you lying piece of shit troll,enough of your bullshit lies it was Muslims,if it was Muslims you stupid fuck,they would have Been the ones arrested for jumping up and down celebrating when the towers came down but it was Israeli students who got arrested and incredibly without punishment,were allowed to leave the country and go back to Israel.

Simalarly, there's the 2 snowmen theory I just thought of.

You will need;
-a 2800 pound car
-a crane big enough to lift the car
-a chainsaw
-a stepladder
-some chains
-running water and a hose
-an oak tree 10" in diameter
-a lot of snow
-below freezing temperature

First you'll need to find a live 10" diameter hardwood tree( doesn't have to be oak).
Cut the tree so that it's a level cut 8 feet high.
Next you build 2 equal- sized 10 foot tall snowmen, one around the tall tree stump, and the other about 20 feet away.

Spray them down thoroughly and allow to turn into ice. Two big solid ice snowmen that appear to be the same. Now hoist the car above the normal snowman and drop it, allowing the full force of gravity to crush the snowman into a pile of ice chunks.

Now, as common sense will tell most reasonable people, what happens to the reinforced snowman
is obvious - the car will teeter on top of the tree stump, crushing only the top part of the snowman.

This my friends is the way the Twin Towrs were built -- around not one but several extremely sturdy core columns, which would have made it physically impossible for the 2 twin towers to have collapsed at near freefall speed the way they each did without charges set in place at critical points in the buildings. Tower 7 is different, but they lack of MSM coverage is telling enough.

You do know you are feeding a shill from Israel right?

DNC's White Knight Riding a Dark Horse

Notice how when Trump gave a medal to that anti-terrorist dog, he let Mike Pence do all the talking. This refutes the ignorant Libbies' claim that The Donald is an egomaniac always demanding to be the center of attention. Also, he frequently lets Melania share the stage; such a beautiful and elegant woman is bound to distract attention.

That charge does apply to candidate-in-waiting Chucky "Child's Play" Schumer. Bob Dole said, "The most dangerous place to be in Washington is between Senator Schumer and a TV camera."

I see what your talking about on how it’s always the shills who always hate trump.lol

Forum List

Back