9/11 First Responder Patrick Dillon Describes Crime Scene

I will admit I didn't listen. If the man is even one tenth as crazy as he is crazy looking...
Perfect answer from a truth nazi.
Yes. I'm a Nazi when it comes to truth.
You're disrespecting a 9/11 first responder with 2 tours in Nam so as far as I'm concerned you're nothing but an irritating smudge on my screen right now, smaller than fly shit.
windex.jpg

Last edited:
You're disrespecting a 9/11 first responder with 2 tours in Nam so as far as I'm concerned you're nothing but an irritating smudge on my screen right now, smaller than fly shit.
I'm going for the Windex now.
I disrespected Tim McVeigh too

I will admit I didn't listen. If the man is even one tenth as crazy as he is crazy looking...
Perfect answer from a truth nazi.
Yes. I'm a Nazi when it comes to truth.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You and "truth" have never exchanged an obligatory handshake.
Seriously, did you quit your day job?

truth is

View attachment 238951
Uhm, there exists lots of footage of the guy carrying in the bags and carts with weapons and other crazy stuff

but of course, no one had Xray vision, as Superman was busy eating a Taco Bowl at Trump Towers a few minutes away SFT - (Superman Flight Time)

I'm going for the Windex now.
I disrespected Tim McVeigh too

Tim McVeigh was a military cut-out that was "sheep-dipped" while never having left the military. He worked in black-ops and was even micro-chipped.

Forum List

Back