9/11 Families Say Obama Set to Bring Gitmo to U.S. Soil

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Family Security Matters

If this is true, This sucks. Why should they get the same rights as us Americans they are terrorist treat them as such!!! Shit how much money did we spend so they can have a fucking soccer field down there. UGH

VERY very bad post, also very bad source.

I also need an edit here. my aunt lost her husband in 9/11 and she is apart of a patition with over 25,000 signatures of family members asking the gov. TO bring the suspects down there up here, so that they can get tried in REAL court by the REAL rule of law.

Last edited:
But there is many more that that dont.. Why should they get the same trails as an American citizen.. They are not and they are terrorist. They should have a military tribunal and that is all they deserve except a bullet in the head. That is my feelings.. You have your beliefs I have mine..

I also need an edit here. my aunt lost her husband in 9/11 and she is apart of a patition with over 25,000 signatures of family members asking the gov. TO bring the suspects down there up here, so that they can get tried in REAL court by the REAL rule of law.

So people like those on the O.J. jury can cut them loose- on our streets. Well, it'll save them airfare when they plan their next attack. Our courts are far more lenient than most and they stand a way better chance of acquittal here. Can't believe the families of vicitms want that.

Of course, Holder's law firm rushed to GITMO immediately and stopped the military tribunals shortly after the suspects were arrested. They delayed things for years in hopes of bringing this scum to American courts. And these cowards will probably have a dream team of liberal lawyers volunteering to represent them, which is waaaay more than most citizens can expect. These terrorists will get the best of the best, as if they are more important or more deserving than the average American citizen.

Last edited:

So people like those on the O.J. jury can cut them loose- on our streets. Well, it'll save them airfare when they plan their next attack. Our courts are far more lenient than most and they stand a way better chance of acquittal here. Can't believe the families of vicitms want that.

Of course, Holder's law firm rushed to GITMO immediately and stopped the military tribunals shortly after the suspects were arrested. They delayed things for years in hopes of bringing this scum to American courts. And these cowards will probably have a dream team of liberal lawyers volunteering to represent them, which is waaaay more than most citizens can expect. These terrorists will get the best of the best, as if they are more important or more deserving than the average American citizen.

well most importantly this, RULE OF LAW. that is what our nation is founded on! also can you give me the number of people who have been detained WITH OUT TRAIL, and then deemed later on to be inocent? I WILL WAIT.

Forum List

Back