9/11 Families Rally in NYC

Give me at least 5+ blocks away and I'll be willing to accept it.

So, should we burn down the one 4 blocks away? Should we stop allowing them to pray on the white house?

Freedom of religion should start 5 blocks away? Fair enough.

Like I said.. I'd be willing to compromise.

Compromise the first amendment? How un American of you. Freedom of religion is what this country was built on. the american way.

So, should we burn down the one 4 blocks away? Should we stop allowing them to pray on the white house?

Compromise the first amendment? How un American of you. Freedom of religion is what this country was built on. the american way.

Zona, I never said they couldn't build it.

I don't agree with it, I don't like Location.

All I'm saying is I would be willing to not make this a big issue if they built it a bit further away.

Don't take my words out of context please.

Am I misunderstanding zona's statement that American policy was responsible for 9/11 but the Muslim religion had nothing to do with it?

Allah fucking Akbar. We are living in bizarro world folks.

Yes we are.

It's wrong to build the mosque there.
Only a fringe collection of kooks wants it.
One of them is the fucking mayor, which lends itself to the question...how much do you think he's being paid by the anti-American pieces of filth who are behind this mosque?

And why do we need more mosques in NYC than there are in Saudi Arabia? it's one thing to support freedom of relgion. It's another to allow a religion to oppress the people, which is EXACTLY what these fuckers are doing.

One of them is the fucking mayor, which lends itself to the question...how much do you think he's being paid by the anti-American pieces of filth who are behind this mosque?.

Nothing. Are you aware of how insanely rich Bloomberg is? You should really think these things out before posting them, Allie.

Good for them.

Seriously, dont see why we cant just let them do what they want on their property.

They can build it wherever they please.

I just don't think the location is right.. at all.

I'm not too keen where they build our local Wal Mart....they built it there anyways.

first of all, I wanna go to that walmart, pm me the location.

And second, without America's lust for oil, Muslims wouldn't be able to afford that mosque.

We bought the mosque. We didn't buy the walmart

Since we bought it, we get to decide that putting it that close to ground zero, is inappropriate.

This is where you liberals are making your flawed argument. Asking them to reconsider the location and them agreeing to do so. Is not in any way infringing on their Freedom of Religion.

They have every legal right to build the mosque, period.

Other folks have every right to try to persuade them otherwise.

Yes we are.

It's wrong to build the mosque there.
Only a fringe collection of kooks wants it.
One of them is the fucking mayor, which lends itself to the question...how much do you think he's being paid by the anti-American pieces of filth who are behind this mosque?

And why do we need more mosques in NYC than there are in Saudi Arabia? it's one thing to support freedom of relgion. It's another to allow a religion to oppress the people, which is EXACTLY what these fuckers are doing.

Ugly post Allie.

AllieBaba, the Muslims have the legal right to build the mosque. You have the legal right to protest it. A sizable minority, 40 to 42%, believe it should be built, while a solid majority says no. However, this is not about popularity. The issue is about the Constitution, and on this one, you lose.

Good for them.

Seriously, dont see why we cant just let them do what they want on their property.

I agree.
Good for them.

Let them? They don't need our permission.
They don't need our permission. However, they are claiming it is a reconciliatory gesture, and so far it has only been divisive.
Good for them.

I don't think so either, but then again I'm not muslim so it's not my place to decide where the best place to build a mosque is...
Moral relativism? Only muslims decide where the best place to build a mosque is? How about the muslims decide to build a mosque in front of the white house on the ellipse? Who are we to object? Obviously muslims know best where to put their mosques...:doubt:

You expect me to believe there are many 9/11 families in favor of this? Really? Seriously?

You expect me to believe there are many 9/11 families in favor of this? Really? Seriously?
with nearly 3000 deaths on 9/11, there is the potential for nearly 3000 families
it is not hard to fathom that even if only 10% supported it, it would still be 300 families

saveliberty, what you believe or think is immaterial. Go do some research instead of flapping your lips if you really want to know.

Forum List

Back