9/11 Families Rally in NYC

Actually by Poll over 75% of the Families are against it, but you people never care about facts like that.

Source?

No one polled me, and my brother died on 9/11..

Source please? or do you get to make claims with out backing them up while asking me to provide a link to mine?

You want me to "source" that my brother died? That would require me to give you my real name, which is not going to happen.

You made the claim that "75% of 9/11 families are against the mosque".

Back it up.

[
Are you not an American? believe me you have a say when they try and build a Mosque with the name CORDOBA so close to Ground Zero on the site of a building that many think is part of Ground Zero since it was hit by parts of the planes.

Respecting others religious Freedom to build mosque's anywhere does not mean you have to give up your right to voice your opinion about why they are building it where they are.

Nobody thought that the former location of a discount retailer (although a good one at that) was "hallowed ground" until this mosque project came about. I once purchased a pack of t-shirts and a pair of pants there. Are these considered hallowed pants now? I mean while the price was good, I never was that impressed by the pants.

If you ever lived in NYC, 2 blocks can mean an entirely different neighborhood. The folks organizing the project determined this location met their demographic needs, came up with the cash to legally purchase the site, and intend to employ hundreds of Americans both during and after construction.

They can build it wherever they please.

I just don't think the location is right.. at all.

I'm not too keen where they build our local Wal Mart....they built it there anyways.

Horrible comparison.

Have Wal-Mart employees killed over 3000 people near your area? :eusa_eh:

You blame innocent Muslims for crimes they didn't commit, just because they're Muslims?

You know, if you put the word Jews in place of Muslims, they have a special word to call people like you.

Unfortunately, Muslims don't get their own word to describe it when it's committed against them.

Well, you don't have to be a Muslim to understand that a mosque 2 blocks away from a devastating Muslims extremist attack occurred is a bad idea, nonetheless outright insensitive.

Especially when the Imam thinks the USA deserved it.
Point #1: Muslims have been praying there and even inside the Pentagon for years.

Point #2: How close is too close? If the mosque is built four blocks away, is that still too close? Fourteen blocks? Forty blocks?

Point #3: If you're going to cite the Imam with this bit of slander, shouldn't you take into consideration the context of his statement? Or is context next to nuance in that it's just something reactionaries don't 'do'?

Point #1: Where did I say they shouldn't be allowed to pray?

Point #2: If it was being built 14 blocks we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Point #3: You want to hear what he said? You got it. Eyeblast.tv

You don't seem to get that even the fact you want a no-Muslim zone around ground zero makes you an anti-Muslim bigot.

I'm not too keen where they build our local Wal Mart....they built it there anyways.

Horrible comparison.

You blame innocent Muslims for crimes they didn't commit, just because they're Muslims?

You know, if you put the word Jews in place of Muslims, they have a special word to call people like you.

Unfortunately, Muslims don't get their own word to describe it when it's committed against them.

Who said i'm blaming all Muslims? Again with generalization? Read back a few and you'll understand i'm talking about Muslim Extremists.

Except Jews didn't commit any atrocities, not to mention Muslims despise Jews.

Jesus, what's with the horrible comparisons today?

I don't think so either, but then again I'm not muslim so it's not my place to decide where the best place to build a mosque is...

Well, you don't have to be a Muslim to understand that a mosque 2 blocks away from a devastating Muslims extremist attack occurred is a bad idea, nonetheless outright insensitive.

Especially when the Imam thinks the USA was an accessory due it's policies.

So does Ron Paul. What churches should we ban because of him?

Point #1: Muslims have been praying there and even inside the Pentagon for years.

Point #2: How close is too close? If the mosque is built four blocks away, is that still too close? Fourteen blocks? Forty blocks?

Point #3: If you're going to cite the Imam with this bit of slander, shouldn't you take into consideration the context of his statement? Or is context next to nuance in that it's just something reactionaries don't 'do'?

Point #2: If it was being built 14 blocks we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You don't seem to get that even the fact you want a no-Muslim zone around ground zero makes you an anti-Muslim bigot.

Who said that? There's already a small Mosque near Ground Zero that was there before it happened. I have no problem with it.

I don't approve of the Location, nor the Imam. Not to mention where is most of the money coming from? Saudi? Iran? And what's the name of the Mosque gonna be? Cordoba? Read some history about it.

again.. Read back and realize I never said they couldn't build a mosque..

Horrible comparison.

Who said i'm blaming all Muslims? Again with generalization? Read back a few and you'll understand i'm talking about Muslim Extremists.

The Imam in question attended and spoke at Daniel Pearl's funeral.

So you hold all Muslims to blame for the atrocities that a few Muslims committed?

Hitler had a long list of excuses to blame all Jews for the misfortunes of Germany.

I don't think so either, but then again I'm not muslim so it's not my place to decide where the best place to build a mosque is...

Are you not an American? believe me you have a say when they try and build a Mosque with the name CORDOBA so close to Ground Zero on the site of a building that many think is part of Ground Zero since it was hit by parts of the planes.

Respecting others religious Freedom to build mosque's anywhere does not mean you have to give up your right to voice your opinion about why they are building it where they are.
The Community Center/Mosque cannot be seen from Ground Zero.

The Imam in question attended and spoke at Daniel Pearl's funeral.

So you hold all Muslims to blame for the atrocities that a few Muslims committed?

Hitler had a long list of excuses to blame all Jews for the misfortunes of Germany.

Ok.. and?

Again, when the fuck did i say that? Read back again, where have I said that I hold ALL Muslims for 9/11? Nowhere.

Hitler was an Idiot? Why are you bringing him into this? Wait.. Are you actually comparing me to Hitler?

Who said that? There's already a small Mosque near Ground Zero that was there before it happened. I have no problem with it.

I don't approve of the Location, nor the Imam. Not to mention where is most of the money coming from? Saudi? Iran? And what's the name of the Mosque gonna be? Cordoba? Read some history about it.

We know they can build it. You're objecting to the building of it because you're biased against Muslims. You wouldn't object if it were a Catholic church, therefore, you are objecting to Islam. That's religious bigotry.

We know they can build it. You're objecting to the building of it because you're biased against Muslims. You wouldn't object if it were a Catholic church, therefore, you are objecting to Islam. That's religious bigotry.

I'm rejecting the Location and the Imam. Not the Mosque.

You seriously are a fucking idiot.

You're rejecting the location because you're associating innocent Muslims with crimes they didn't commit, ONLY because they're Muslim.

Because they are/represent Islam?

I reject the Location of the Mosque, not the Mosque itself. I reject the Imam because of his Views towards 9/11.

Not to mention where is he getting the money?
I have heard the same guy who is a shareholder in the parent company of Fox News, has also given money to the Mosque. Don't know if it is true, but if it is, well I think that is quite interesting.

I reject the Location of the Mosque, not the Mosque itself. I reject the Imam because of his Views towards 9/11.

You are rejecting the location of a former Burlington Coat Factory that was run out of business by Century 21 and Symms? Why? Burlington has a store located on W23rd, like a mile+ away

I have heard the same guy who is a shareholder in the parent company of Fox News, has also given money to the Mosque. Don't know if it is true, but if it is, well I think that is quite interesting.

I heard some rumors about that..

I don't know if it's true. And if it is, that would be interesting..

Forum List

Back