9/11 Families Against GroundZeroMosque, mosque backers won't rule out funds from Iran

To me, the elements of our society (American) that is continually pushing to alter the tenets and bedrock of what makes America so special, (free speech, indivdual liberty, private property rights, privacy, etc), as a response to the actions of a small group of homicidal maniacs are the very ones providing victories to their maniacal cause.

I only ask all of you who get emotionally charged by the acts of the radical lunatics to take a step back and realize what they are doing to you and what effects you are having on our American way of life. It's OK to hate them, but please don't refocus that hate on liberal Americans. We are all Americans and we are all in this together.

Bullshit! You liberals have never been with us.

Then I guess you feel the following US Senators are NOT liberals, (to name a few for brevities sake, there were 24 others)

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Diane Feinstein, Harry Reid and John Kerry.

These non-liberal Senators voted YEA to authorize the use of force in Iraq in October, 2002.

Of course they won't rule out money from Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Ground Zero mosque principal Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf is a trustee of the organization founded by his father in the 1960s, the Islamic Center of New York (a.k.a. Islamic Cultural Center of New York). According to its web site, Rauf's co-trustees are described as follows: "From its inception, The Islamic Center was privileged to be established, maintained, and supervised by the Muslim Ambassadors representing their countries at the United Nations who form the Board of its trustees."

So Rauf is a co-trustee with ambassadors from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Iran, among others.

Rauf has called America a "Sharia-compliant state" and said that the "American political structure is Sharia-compliant." An article called "Ground Zero Mosque: The Strongest Horse" supplies the Muslim Brotherhood background for Rauf's views:

"Rauf's father was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and a friend of its founder, Hassan al-Banna, and Rauf's professional and political connections are all to the Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas support network in the United States: the Council on American Islamic Relations; the Muslim American Society; the Islamic Society of North America; the International Institute of Islamic Thought. Three of these organizations were unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation terrorist financing trial... ."​

The Muslim Brotherhood's goal, and that of its U.S. arm, the Muslim American Society (MAS), is the "introduction of the Islamic Shari'ah as the basis controlling the affairs of state and society."

An internal document uncovered in the Holy Land Foundation trial describes the strategy for introducing Sharia (Shari'ah):

"The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions."​

Membership in MAS requires reading the works of Syed Qutb, whose writings include, among other things:

"All Westerners are the same: a rotten conscience, a false civilization. How I hate these Westerners, how I despise all of them without exception."

"A Muslim has no nationality except his belief."

"There is only one law which ought to be followed, and that is the Shari'ah."​

Another of their authorities, Syed Abul A'ala Maududi, expanded on the goals:

"Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and program."​

There's really no mystery about why they won't rule out any sources of funds.

OnlyOneIslam-G-Yeller.jpg

There were Muslims killed in the WTC disaster of 9/11. Therefore our Muslim brothers have a moral and legal right to build a Mosque in honour of those Muslims who were killed. Why would you holier than thou people deny them that right?

TeaParty,
Mosque, Church, Jew Temple......all the same...people praying to an entity that exists only in their minds.

Yeah, well you try that one on a muslim and ask him if he thinks it's "all the same" if they put a Synagogue next to Mecca.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ALL muslims would be against such an idea?

Yes, jackass, if they are Muslims. There's a vast difference between Muslims and dilettantes who call themselves "Muslims" and don't have a flaming fucking clue what Islam is.

is your bigotry showing here?

No, jackass; your ignorance is.

Here are the "rights" of the zimmis (non-Muslims) in Islamic states:

1) Zimmis are not allowed to build new churches, temples, or synagogues. They are allowed to renovate old churches or houses of worship provided they do not allow to add any new construction. "Old churches" are those which existed prior to Islamic conquests and are included in a peace accord by Muslims. Construction of any church, temple, or synagogue in the Arab Peninsula (Saudi Arabia) is prohibited. It is the land of the Prophet and only Islam should prevail there. Yet, Muslims, if they wish, are permitted to demolish all non-Muslim houses of worship in any land they conquer.

2) Zimmis are not allowed to pray or read their sacred books out loud at home or in churches, lest Muslims hear their prayers.

3) Zimmis are not allowed to print their religious books or sell them in public places and markets. They are allowed to publish and sell them among their own people, in their churches and temples.

4) Zimmis are not allowed to install the cross on their houses or churches since it is a symbol of infidelity.

5) Zimmis are not permitted to broadcast or display their ceremonial religious rituals on radio or television or to use the media or to publish any picture of their religious ceremonies in newspaper and magazines.

6) Zimmis are not allowed to congregate in the streets during their religious festivals; rather, each must quietly make his way to his church or temple.

7) Zimmis are not allowed to join the army unless there is indispensable need for them in which case they are not allowed to assume leadership positions but are considered mercenaries.

OnlyOneIslam-O-Beheading.jpg

TeaParty,
Mosque, Church, Jew Temple......all the same...people praying to an entity that exists only in their minds.

Yeah, well you try that one on a muslim and ask him if he thinks it's "all the same" if they put a Synagogue next to Mecca.

So we should have the same level of tolerance as they do?

FUCK "tolerance." Since when is "tolerance" for people with an overt goal of overthrowing our government and shredding the Constitution a requirement, snivelpuss?

Please—PLEASE—tell me what part of the following you are too butt-plug stooopid to comprehend:

GOAL OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD: "Introduction of the Islamic Shari'ah as the basis controlling the affairs of state and society."

"The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions."

"The Believers are but a single brotherhood." —Quran 49:10

"All the Muslims are brothers of one another and constitute one hand as against the non-Muslims." —Muhammad, 630 A.D.

"A Muslim has no nationality except his belief." —Syed Qutb

"Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and program." —Syed Abul A'ala Maududi

FROM "THE MUSLIM MOSQUE: A STATE WITHIN A STATE":

"Sharia law is administered by Islamic Imams who interpret the law and hand down rulings in their sole discretion. Sharia law does not allow trial by jury. Sharia law also mandates a double standard of laws for Muslims (believers) and infidels (non-believers). Sharia law mandates a discriminatory tax, called jizya, on non-Islamic religions and nations:

"'Fight those who believe not in Allah...until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.' —Quran 9:29

"Sharia law also mandates discrimination toward women, and forbids any criticism of Islam or its founder, stifling freedom of speech.

"Sharia law also mandates that all men are slaves with no right to freedom of religion:

"'Allah's right on His slaves is that they should worship Him (Alone) and should not worship any besides Him.' —Muhammad Sahih Bukhari 4:52:108, Narrated Mu'adh

"Sharia law does not allow for separation of church and state. Sharia regards church and state as one inseparable entity governing every aspect of individual and social life, both spiritual and secular. That is why all Islamic nations are theocracies.

"In short, Sharia law stands in direct opposition to the American Constitution and Bill of Rights. The implementation of Sharia law demands the overthrow of the American Constitution and our form of government and system of laws. Mosque leaders, in every nation in the world, are loyal to the Quran, the Hadith, the Sira, and consider them divine law, and therefore supreme over all manmade laws."​

Is that what you want to promote "tolerance" <SPIT!> for, Touchy-Feely-Boy? If so, maybe you better run—don't walk—to bone up on 18 U.S.C. 115 TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES.

OnlyOneIslam-B-HangingBlue.jpg

Since when is "tolerance" for people with an overt goal of overthrowing our government and shredding the Constitution a requirement, snivelpuss?

I thought Conservatives supported Bush, Junior's Patriot Act which negated several key parts of your Constipation?

Since when is "tolerance" for people with an overt goal of overthrowing our government and shredding the Constitution a requirement, snivelpuss?

I thought Conservatives supported Bush, Junior's Patriot Act which negated several key parts of your Constipation?

Liberals keep claiming that, but I have never seen anyone's "rights" harmed except terrorists.

That the left hold up Jose Padilla as an example of "rights" being trampled, says it all.

:cuckoo:

The Jews and Muslims are no different. Both are going to burn in hell for not believing in Jesus. Only those who follow Jesus will have eternal life. Arabs and Kikes are out.

When the ignorant try to push moral and now RELIGIOUS relativism, I really get disgusted.

1 Corinthians 10 (King James Version)

1Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

This did NOT happen to the Muslims.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Private property rights and if Iran,Saudi Arabia or North Korea for that matter gives them donations, that is less available to go elsewhere.

Ding ding ding.

Its a dangerous path to walk down. Do you really want to trample of Private Property rights and the Freedom of Religion?

Until you can prove the folks trying to build this activity center (not mosque) are breaking the law, its too F***ing bad you don't like it.

The private property argument is weak at best.

Private property is NOT permission to build what I want regardless of the wishes of the community.

I could not put a strip club next to a school or day care.

I could not put a business in a place zoned for private residences.

I could not start a strip mine in the middle of the block.

The community does have a say in what you build with your property. If you don't like that, then you build out the country where there are less restrictions.

But to build a mosque by a Imam who says America has blood on their hands, with people who say they will NOT turn down Iranian (aka Hamas) moneies, in the a building damged on 9/11, is NOT about "property rights." It is about gloating over what they think is a terrorist victory.

Like we would scream property rights if the Japanese bought land and wanted to put up a shrine to the Emporer next to Pearl Harbor??????

Property rights is a ludicrous argument and is easily shown to be so.

Ding ding ding.

Its a dangerous path to walk down. Do you really want to trample of Private Property rights and the Freedom of Religion?

Until you can prove the folks trying to build this activity center (not mosque) are breaking the law, its too F***ing bad you don't like it.

This is about freedom of religion????

We tend to forget, in the West that the United States has more muslim blood on it's hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-muslims. You may remember that the US-led saction against Iraq led to the death of over half a million children Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations.

How do you tell people whose homes have been destroyed, whose lives have been destroyed, that this does not justify your actions of terrorism? It's hard. Yes, it is true that it does not justify the acts of bombing innocent civilians. That does not solve the problem. But after 50 years of, in many cases, oppression, of U.S. support of authoritarian regimes that have violated human rights in the most heinous of ways how else do people get attention? So, I'm not - I'm just providing you with the arguments that are happening intra-Islamically by those who feel the emotion of pain.

New Imam Audio: Latest on Ground Zero Mosque | The FOX Nation

Video at same link!

LATER IN THE SAME VIDEO HE CALLS THE US AN "ACCESSORY" TO 9/11!

What "freedom" is expressed there? All that is expressed there is sympathy for terrorism.

just the truth that we have done a lot of fucked up shit in the middle east and their anger towards is justified

HERE AGAIN, we see one of the REAL REASONS that the left want this mosque and it has NOTHING to do with their phony cries of religious freedom, tolerance, or property rights.

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEIR EQUAL HATRED OF AMERICA THEY SHARE WITH THESE RADICAL MUSLIMS, and thus they want this mosque there as a statement that America no longer cares about 9/11 or "Bush's war."

THAT is why they want the mosque.

1. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

2. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

3. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

4. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

5. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

6. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

7. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

8. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

9. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

10. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

Hallowed Ground my butt. With all the strip clubs and OTB Parlors in the area, that ground is no more hallowed than a hot dog stand.

When you have evidence of any of that, do let us know.

just the truth that we have done a lot of fucked up shit in the middle east and their anger towards is justified

If America is so bad why don't you take up arms against her you fucking American hating coward?

Manning up to admit we've done some messed up stuff that had real bad consequences for us is hating America? Does this mean when you've admitted to screwing something up, you automatically hate yourself?

It must be hard being that perfect all the time to not screw stuff up.

It must be easy hating America so much and feeling so morally "superior."

Liberalism is the most gutless mindset you can ever be.

If America is so bad why don't you take up arms against her you fucking American hating coward?

it shows how insecure you are about America that you can't stomach any criticism of it. why don't you just admit that american isn't perfect and that we have done alot of fucked up shit in the middle east?

It's all part of the mindset of liberals. Just as they bleed for murderers like Mummia and never have a word of sympathy for the VICTIMS, they claim America has blood on it's hands and never can look at how the actual Middle East treats the Middle East.

1. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

Ok, then stop saying it is a freedom of religion issue and tell the builders to take a hike.

are you not a fan of private property rights?

Yeah, so I'm going to start a strip mine right next to your house!

And a big rock stadium too!

Why not? I have the property, don't I have the "right?"

DUH!

It shows liberals have no clue about private property rights.

We are not talking about the federal government swooping down and taking property rights in violating of the Constitution.

We are talking about COMMUNITY ZONING which any community has both a right AND A RESPONSIBILITY to practice.

That you liberals can't tell the difference, just shows your ignorance.

That New York allowed this Mosque while ignoring the community, AND the Greek Orthodox Church that has been waiting more than eight years to be built, shows this is NOT about private property rights.

It's about the leftist agenda and to hell with the community.

Ding ding ding.

This is about freedom of religion????

We tend to forget, in the West that the United States has more muslim blood on it's hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-muslims. You may remember that the US-led saction against Iraq led to the death of over half a million children Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations.

How do you tell people whose homes have been destroyed, whose lives have been destroyed, that this does not justify your actions of terrorism? It's hard. Yes, it is true that it does not justify the acts of bombing innocent civilians. That does not solve the problem. But after 50 years of, in many cases, oppression, of U.S. support of authoritarian regimes that have violated human rights in the most heinous of ways how else do people get attention? So, I'm not - I'm just providing you with the arguments that are happening intra-Islamically by those who feel the emotion of pain.

New Imam Audio: Latest on Ground Zero Mosque | The FOX Nation

Video at same link!

LATER IN THE SAME VIDEO HE CALLS THE US AN "ACCESSORY" TO 9/11!

What "freedom" is expressed there? All that is expressed there is sympathy for terrorism.

Freedom of Speech. He can say what he wants until he breaks the law.

Freedom of Religion. He can worship God, Allah, Yaweh, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster until he breaks the law.

Property Rights: Its up to the owner what they want to do with the land.

You're advocating setting all that aside because you just don't like them. Boo hoo. Too F****ing bad.

Like I said, so I'll build a strip club next to your kid's school!

You cannot build anything you want, anywhere you want, just because you own the property, and the community does have a right to object within reason.

That they want to build this moque in a building destroyed on 9/11, and that they have DEMONTRATED their contempt for the US, shows this is not about "outreach" or "tolerance." It's about gloating over 9/11 and the community has EVERY right to object.

Or can the Japanese buy property and build a shrine to their former Emperor next to Pearl Harbor?

TeaParty,

So we should have the same level of tolerance as they do?

So we should IGNORE how they treat Jews in our head long rush to show everyone we are better?

Well let's just build a shrine to Adolph Hitler next to the Holocaust Museum, after all we have to prove we don't have the same level of tolerance.

Stupid!

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back