9/11 facts to discuss....

Nov 15, 2009
Let's discuss some of the facts in this brief outline......I am considering putting together a complete outling from start to finish of a possibility that has evidence to back it....which would actually make it a probability...but for now let's discuss some of these facts in the smaller version of my outline...

A pre-planned setting of controlled demolition is far simpler than you think.

The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations on the elevators and in and around the elevator shafts up to the day of 9/11

The elevator shafts are in and around all the vertical support columns

The World Trade Centers even underwent many months of construction renovations on the vertical support columns up to the day of 9/11

The company that did the construction renovations on the World Trade Centers has worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolitions Inc

It even states on the Controlled Demolitions Inc website they do classified controlled demolitions for the U.S. government Defense Dept on sensitive projects both internationally and domestically

Controlled Demolitions Inc helped with the cleanup at ground zero as did the company that did the many months of construction renovations

The company who did the many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11 had its CEO appointed by then Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows

The weekend before the trade centers were destroyed there were complete power downs in the buildings and security was completely off.

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Centers also

There were Israeli Mossad arrested and on the News during the 9/11 time frame near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives and held in jail for months until word came from the top of the pyramid scheme to deport them

Some of the Israeli Mossad arrested near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives were proven to be active in the Israeli Military and explosive experts

Again...the company that did many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11...not to mention the complete power downs and security loss the weekend before 9/11....Israeli Mossad Military explosive experts in and around the World Trade Centers....The CEO of the construction company doing renovations on the support columns getting appointed by Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows.......starts to paint a picture how easy it would be to pull it off.

Not to mention...

it was proven the Israeli Mossad were in the U.S and among the terrorists that got on the planes....did they lure the willing terrorists on the planes to frame them?

It was slipped into the news only a couple months before 9/11 that a Boeing plane was remote operated successfully flying it and landing it without a pilot....did they remote fly the planes into the World Trade Centers to get world support to obtain one of the most strategic squares on the worlds chessboard?....after the willing terrorists (proven to have active Israeli Mossad among them) were lured onto the planes to frame?

There was a command bunker built on the 23rd floor of World Trade Center 7 to "fight terrorism".

This floor had millions spent on it reinforcing the floors walls, windows etc basically making it a treefort within sight of the Twin Towers.

Was this floor the cockpit for remote operating the planes on 9/11?
Was this floor used to visually see the exact impact points on the Twin Towers to set the sequence for the wireless explosives?

Note: The Pentagon too was undergoing construction renovations in the area that was affected on 9/11. The Pentagon just happened to get hit in the only area of the building that was undergoing a construction renovation to reinforce it's walls for a possible attack.

For those who make the arguement of hearing explosives....

Take your muffler off your car and listen to how loud it is.

The vertical support columns were all in the center core of the buildings with a muffler around them....

Last edited:
Let's discuss some of the facts in this brief outline......I am considering putting together a complete outling from start to finish of a possibility that has evidence to back it....which would actually make it a probability...but for now let's discuss some of these facts in the smaller version of my outline...

The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations on the elevators and in and around the elevator shafts up to the day of 9/11

All the core vertical support columns are in and around the elevator shafts

The World Trade Centers even underwent many months of construction renovations on the vertical support columns up to the day of 9/11

The company that did the construction renovations on the World Trade Centers has worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolitions Inc

It even states on the Controlled Demolitions Inc website they do classified controlled demolitions for the U.S. government Defense Dept on sensitive projects both internationally and domestically

Controlled Demolitions Inc helped with the cleanup at ground zero as did the company that did the many months of construction renovations

The company who did the many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11 had its CEO appointed by then Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows

The weekend before the trade centers were destroyed there were complete power downs in the buildings and security was completely off.

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Centers also

There were Israeli Mossad arrested and on the News during the 9/11 time frame near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives and held in jail for months until word came from the top of the pyramid scheme to deport them

Some of the Israeli Mossad arrested near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives were proven to be active in the Israeli Military and explosive experts

Again...the company that did many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11...not to mention the complete power downs and security loss the weekend before 9/11....Israeli Mossad Military explosive experts in and around the World Trade Centers....The CEO of the construction company doing renovations on the support columns getting appointed by Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows.......starts to paint a picture how easy it would be to pull it off.

Not to mention...

it was proven the Israeli Mossad were in the U.S and among the terrorists that got on the planes....did they lure the willing terrorists on the planes to frame them?

It was slipped into the news only a couple months before 9/11 that a Boeing plane was remote operated successfully flying it and landing it without a pilot....did they remote fly the planes into the World Trade Centers to get world support to obtain one of the most strategic squares on the worlds chessboard?

There was a command bunker built on the 23rd floor of World Trade Center 7 to "fight terrorism".

This floor had millions spent on it reinforcing the floors walls, windows etc basically making it a treefort within sight of the Twin Towers.

Was this floor used to visually see the exact impact points on the Twin Towers to set the sequence for the wireless explosives?

Note: The Pentagon too was undergoing construction renovations in the area that was affected on 9/11. The Pentagon just happened to get hit in the only area of the building that was undergoing a construction renovation to reinforce it's walls for a possible attack.

The vertical support columns were all in the center core of the buildings with a muffler around them....

Are you going to provide sources for any of these claims or do we just assume you are telling the truth?

Just pick one.

Not to mention...

It was slipped into the news only a couple months before 9/11 that a Boeing plane was remote operated successfully flying it and landing it without a pilot....did they remote fly the planes into the World Trade Centers to get world support to obtain one of the most strategic squares on the worlds chessboard?

Are you going to provide sources for any of these claims or do we just assume you are telling the truth?

Just pick one.

I would not post these if it could not be verified beyond any reasonable doubt. I truly do try to stick to verifiable facts and do admit when I'm wrong. These are all verifiable and many of which were even on mainstream News footage

By the way....here are some more verifiable 9/11 facts...

The white house staff began taking Cipro, an anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....

1 week after 9/11 we had an anthrax attack....

Soon after it began to be released to the media the anthrax had a component in it which would prove it had to of come from Iraq....

The anthrax attack one week after 9/11 would have been a link from the terrorists to "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq....

A U.S. scientist then proved the anthrax was a weaponized strain that came from a military base right here in the U.S....

A U.S. scientist then "commit suicide"....

Again.....interesting fact how the white house staff began taking Cipro, the anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....which also was about a month before the anthrax attack....

Last edited:
I would not post these if it could not be verified beyond any reasonable doubt. I truly do try to stick to verifiable facts and do admit when I'm wrong. These are all verifiable and many of which were even on mainstream News footage

Bullshit. I've never seen you admit when you're wrong and you've been proven wrong time and time again. Some of what you claim is true. Most is utter bullshit.

So get to posting links, liar!

Bullshit. I've never seen you admit when you're wrong and you've been proven wrong time and time again. Some of what you claim is true. Most is utter bullshit.

You are a one track mind (mission)

I have retracted statements many times during my days of research, posting, verifying to be true or false....

Yes there is some false information about 9/11 on the net....a lot of it.

Yes I did post it in the past without fully verifying....and admitted and apologized when I was wrong and adjusted to make even better attempts not to post any false information

Because the net is filled with all kinds of weird theories and false information it makes it a daunting task to filter through all the bs that creates a smokescreen around the core, verifiable facts....

Not to mention...

Just pick one.

Really?

Ok then. Let's take your first quote.

Please post a link that shows how this is simpler than I THINK. I'd like to see this VERIFIABLE fact.

Then, let's take this a step further. Since you are claiming it's easy, can you show me proof that shows this in this scenario? Like which column you would have to set charges to? According to you guys, EVERY column has to be removed because the TWIN TOWERS fell at free fall speed.

According to my math that's 47 core columns X 110 floors for a total of 5170 placed charges. Next, how did they reach each column to set the charges in place?

Let's see your "facts" concerning this.

you should have sent this by pm to the truthers.shills such as Gam and Parrot have no interest in facts.

Please post a link that shows how this is simpler than I THINK. I'd like to see this VERIFIABLE fact.

OK, so you think it is far harder than I think....sorry you have to focus on this and not the facts....

Then, let's take this a step further. Since you are claiming it's easy, can you show me proof that shows this in this scenario? Like which column you would have to set charges to? According to you guys, EVERY column has to be removed because the TWIN TOWERS fell at free fall speed.

According to my math that's 47 core columns X 110 floors for a total of 5170 placed charges. Next, how did they reach each column to set the charges in place?

Wasn't there so I don't know exactly what type of technology was used....fact of the matter is the Buildings did fall where their top floors hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.....even though it had to go straight down through all its vertical support columns

Last edited:

OK, so you think it is far harder than I think....sorry you have to focus on this and not the facts....

Wasn't there so I don't know exactly what type of technology was used....fact of the matter is the Buildings did fall where their top floors hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.....even though it had to go straight down through all its vertical support columns

So almost is not AT free fall meaning there WAS resistance meaning no explosives? Got it.

And you say the top floors fell THROUGH the vertical supports?

How is this possible when the floors were supported on the OUTSIDE of core columns and on the inside of the perimeter columns?

Are you suggesting that the core columns where BELOW the floors?

:confused:

How is this possible when the floors were supported on the OUTSIDE of core columns and on the inside of the perimeter columns?

Exactly....think about it....

Also....think about why THIS is going on....

Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7646792/Seven-Senior-Federal-Engineers-and-Scientists-Call-for-New-911-Investigation

1,474 verified architectural and engineering professionals demanding Congress
a truly independent investigation....
http://www.ae911truth.org/

ae911billboard-4.jpg

Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7646792/Seven-Senior-Federal-Engineers-and-Scientists-Call-for-New-911-Investigation

a39ae149b0f6.gif

WTC7_Geraldo_at_Large.png

Last edited:

Exactly....think about it....

:confused:

Let's try this again. Here is your quote. See the bolded part?
...fact of the matter is the Buildings did fall where their top floors hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.....even though it had to go straight down through all its vertical support columns

The floors DID NOT FALL THROUGH the vertical support columns. That's impossible as the FLOORS were attached to the OUTSIDE of the core columns and the INSIDE of the perimeter columns.

How could the floor fall THROUGH them?

I would like to add these facts to this informative 9/11 thread....

The white house staff began taking Cipro, an anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....

Soon after it began to be released to the media the anthrax had a component in it which would prove it had to of come from Iraq....

The anthrax attack one week after 9/11 would have been a link from the terrorists to "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq....

A U.S. scientist then proved the anthrax was a weaponized strain that came from a military base right here in the U.S....

Again.....interesting fact how the white house staff began taking Cipro, the anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....which also was about a month before the anthrax attack....

I have retracted statements many times during my days of research, posting, verifying to be true or false....

Yes I did post it in the past without fully verifying....and admitted and apologized when I was wrong and adjusted to make even better attempts not to post any false information

Because the net is filled with all kinds of weird theories and false information it makes it a daunting task to filter through all the bs that creates a smokescreen around the core, verifiable facts....

Are you going to use your sock puppets to say "yeah right" when you post some of your bullshit?

Please give us an example of what you have retracted in the past Mr Iron Dreams err I mean Creative Ranger err I mean mountainman errr Maximus err well...whatever name you're going by nowadays.

Are you going to use your sock puppets to say "yeah right" when you post some of your bullshit?

Please give us an example of what you have retracted in the past Mr Iron Dreams err I mean Creative Ranger err I mean mountainman errr Maximus err well...whatever name you're going by nowadays.

The fact I did not post it among these verifiable beyond a reasonable doubt facts is an example of retraction in itself....

Here is a new header for page 2....

The elevator shafts are in and around all the vertical support columns

Not to mention...

It was slipped into the news only a couple months before 9/11 that a Boeing plane was remote operated successfully flying it and landing it without a pilot....did they remote fly the planes into the World Trade Centers to get world support to obtain one of the most strategic squares on the worlds chessboard?....after the willing terrorists (proven to have active Israeli Mossad among them) were lured onto the planes to frame?

I would like to add these facts to this informative 9/11 thread....

Here is a new header for page 2....
Instead of being a troll and constantly spamming your bullshit across the entire forum, why don't you just pick one spot? Are you THAT fucking desperate for attention? Is the only attention you receive the negative attention you get for being a total ****?

why don't you just?

Why don't you simply support a new investigation to clear up the many disturbing facts that paint a picture there was more to the biggest criminal act in United States history....

Especially when President Bush would allow less funding to investigate the biggest criminal act in United States history than was allowed to investigate Bill Clinton cheating on his wife Hillary?

Last edited:
why don't you just?

Why don't you simply support a new investigation to clear up the many disturbing facts that paint a picture there was more to the biggest criminal act in United States history....

Especially when President Bush would allow less funding to investigate the biggest criminal act in United States history than was allowed to investigate Bill Clinton cheating on his wife Hillary?

:lol: Not this again. You really are masochistic, aren't you! A glutton for punishment?

First off, your paranoid delusions are NOT the basis of launching a new investigation. That's just flat out retarded. You need EVIDENCE to back up your assertions, not a bunch of highly implausible connections between facts that YOU, in your ignorance, claims proves a conspiracy.

Second, the 9/11 commission was NOT the investigation into 9/11. You've been shown this before, yet you want to continue to lie. You will have to answer for these repeated lies.

The 9/11 investigation was the FBI investigation named PENTTBOM. It cost several hundred million dollars.

Regardless, even the 9/11 commission cost far more than the Lewinski scandal. You, in your completely dishonest and rabid need to lie, have confused the entire whitewater scandal with the Lewinski scandal which was a small part of whitewater.

Now I am sure you will once again run away from the facts.

Forum List

Back