9/11 Conspirator's Passport Found

You actually believe that an operation as big as this would have to be could be kept quiet? If this were a false flag there would be thousands of people involved. From several countries.

You really need to use your brain on occasion.

He used to argue that only a couple people were involved. Since being drubbed endlessly with all the people that would have to be involved he has changed his story to that it was a grand conspiracy in which Government personnel and private citizens were just ordered to go along with it and have kept quiet because they either are afraid, were murdered or were happy to do it.

He has claimed Bush knew about it and that Members of Congress knew as well. All part of that Bilderburg or what ever group of not so secret secret people. A Shadow Government that REALLY runs the Country.

why do you always have to lie through exaggeration.. never did i say a couple of people would only be involved and I do not assert now that that all these legions of people were ordered to go along..all of this is your very distorted and loose interpretations and I have never sad anything about people in congress being in on it have however posted quotes of members of congress that feel a cover-up has occurred and a belief that elements within the government may be involved in staging the event..

Bullshit, when you first started posting your delusional rantings you claimed when asked how so many people were kept quit that only a few people were needed to lay the charges in the Towers and that a missile hit the pentagon.

When it was pointed out that 4 airplanes full of people REALLY did just disappear if they did not crash into buildings and the country side and all the thousands of investigators at all levels of government involved in the investigation that would have to be in on it you responded that the Bilderburgs ordered it done and that Bush likely knew and that members of Congress also probably knew because they did the bidding of the the not so secret secret group.

You also at one time claimed or still claim the Pentagon was hit with a missile and have yet to explain where the plane and all it's passengers went.

Since I am a dumb shit and can not figure out how to quote from one thread to another...

10-21-2007, 01:45 AM

eots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddha
eots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddha
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredGySgt View Post
EOTS and several other random drive by posters have STATED that 9/11 was a false flag operation. That Bush planned it and executed it to justify going to war. EOTS further has insisted that Clinton was in on it.
I never said bush planed it .bush is a puppet ,as was Clinton they are all controlled by the same interest and plans are made and executed regardless of which selected puppet is in office. Clinton and bush both where in bed with bin laden and each other . it was never more blatant than with bush / Kerry
you have 2 choices... skull and bones or skull and bones
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it." -- Abraham Lincoln, 4 April 1861

Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.....

He used to argue that only a couple people were involved. Since being drubbed endlessly with all the people that would have to be involved he has changed his story to that it was a grand conspiracy in which Government personnel and private citizens were just ordered to go along with it and have kept quiet because they either are afraid, were murdered or were happy to do it.

He has claimed Bush knew about it and that Members of Congress knew as well. All part of that Bilderburg or what ever group of not so secret secret people. A Shadow Government that REALLY runs the Country.

why do you always have to lie through exaggeration.. never did i say a couple of people would only be involved and I do not assert now that that all these legions of people were ordered to go along..all of this is your very distorted and loose interpretations and I have never sad anything about people in congress being in on it have however posted quotes of members of congress that feel a cover-up has occurred and a belief that elements within the government may be involved in staging the event..

Bullshit, when you first started posting your delusional rantings you claimed when asked how so many people were kept quit that only a few people were needed to lay the charges in the Towers and that a missile hit the pentagon.

sorry my delusional friend what i did was post a demolition experts opinion on the minimum number of people and time required to do the job and said it would not require the thousands you speak of

When it was pointed out that 4 airplanes full of people REALLY did just disappear if they did not crash into buildings and the country side and all the thousands of investigators at all levels of government involved in the investigation that would have to be in on it you responded that the Bilderburgs ordered it done and that Bush likely knew and that members of Congress also probably knew because they did the bidding of the the not so secret secret group.
again you lie two planes hit the towers..one appears to have been shot down and the fate of the forth is in question..so again you lie...as well you lie again when you claim i ever said the bilderbergers did it...so basically your whole distortion of my opinions is just your delusions

You also at one time claimed or still claim the Pentagon was hit with a missile and have yet to explain where the plane and all it's passengers went

there are a lot of things unexplained about the pentagon

Since I am a dumb shit and can not figure out how to quote from one thread to another...

eots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddha
eots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddhaeots could be the buddha
Quote:
EOTS and several other random drive by posters have STATED that 9/11 was a false flag operation. That Bush planned it and executed it to justify going to war. EOTS further has insisted that Clinton was in on it.
I never said bush planed it .bush is a puppet ,as was Clinton they are all controlled by the same interest and plans are made and executed regardless of which selected puppet is in office. Clinton and bush both where in bed with bin laden and each other . it was never more blatant than with bush / Kerry
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it." -- Abraham Lincoln, 4 April 1861

so where does that say anything you are claiming I said you ranting madman
yes the same intrest control both partys...and yes both bush and kerry are both members of skull and bones

DOH---you think they might have been fake ????? :lol:

oh indeed...the willful ignorance of people is amazing however ..if it was a white Americans passport found at a scence like that in bagdad it would be the first question and suspicion... but if it is one of those all CIA duh characters passports ..no matter how improbable they will spread it on toast and eat it up no questions

obviously a terrorist would have only one valid passport in his possession--to be legal ya know ?:rolleyes:
yeah, terrorists are so dutiful to following the law

:rolleyes:

oh indeed...the willful ignorance of people is amazing however ..if it was a white Americans passport found at a scence like that in bagdad it would be the first question and suspicion... but if it is one of those all CIA duh characters passports ..no matter how improbable they will spread it on toast and eat it up no questions

obviously a terrorist would have only one valid passport in his possession--to be legal ya know ?:rolleyes:

ya young British citizens always carry two passports just in case they need to drop them at at two different suicide bombing locations that happen at the same time...what a moron

ya young British citizens always carry two passports just in case they need to drop them at two different suicide bombing locations that happen at the same time...what a moron

ya young British citizens always carry two passports just in case they need to drop them at two different suicide bombing locations that happen at the same time...what a moron
you REALLY need to get some professional help

what a pathetic weasel response...nice way of not addressing facts...loser

Quote:

well the only valid point you have is the belief you are a dumbshit...at least on that we can agree

what a pathetic weasel response...nice way of not addressing facts...loser
sorry, i just cant keep up with all your paranoid delusions

he used to argue that only a couple people were involved. Since being drubbed endlessly with all the people that would have to be involved he has changed his story to that it was a grand conspiracy in which government personnel and private citizens were just ordered to go along with it and have kept quiet because they either are afraid, were murdered or were happy to do it.

He has claimed bush knew about it and that members of congress knew as well. All part of that bilderburg or what ever group of not so secret secret people. A shadow government that really runs the country.

that would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

what rgs and his distorted imaginings...and what of Johns speech ollie...did he just make it all up ??

Unless I live on some other planet, that speech was all about the USSR.

that would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

what rgs and his distorted imaginings...and what of Johns speech ollie...did he just make it all up ??

Unless I live on some other planet, that speech was all about the USSR.

really then why does he say secret societies and not communism or the soviets or USSR you moron..he said secrete societies because that's what he was talking about he gave speeches in regard to the USSR and that is how he referred to the not as secret societies since when has the USSR been referred to anywhere as a secret society ? the only grain of truth to your statement is the new world order agenda is basically world communism run a ruling elite

Last edited:

Forum List

Back