9/11 Conspiracy

Yes this shit again. It's not going away because the the lie of the Official Conspiracy Theory is so obvious. Building 7 was obviously controlled demolition.

The list of obvious lies include BBC reporting the collapse of B7 BEFORE it happened, the world's most heavily defended building ( the Pentagon) not defending itself, hijackers who could barley fly a Piper Cub piloting a commercial airliner in a 7000 foot dive through a 270degree turn flying low enough to knock down light poles but not touch the ground then vanishing entirely through a fifteen foot hole in the side of the Pentagon which is two foot thick steel reinforced concrete, FBI agents "finding" a highjackers paper passport in the dust of the the twin towers the next day but not his or any other hijackers body, no plane at the "crash site" in Shanksville, no pancaked floors at the bottom of the twin towers not even the steel floor pans on which the concrete was poured - all the concrete and steel floor pans turned to dust, not a single interceptor jet responded to four commercial airliners being hijacked and making U-turns in the sky, cell phone calls made from airliners when at the time it was not possible.

These are some of the most obvious off the top of my head for which there is no believable explanation.

Everyone who believes the OCT is a conspiracy theorist because the theory was never proven in a court so it remains a theory.

Everyone who defends this theory and resists a new independent investigation by a special prosecutor with subpoena power is self delusional, a foolish dupe or working to continue the cover up and protect the mass murderers.

Only a real investigation can restore Americas honor and our place as the defenders of liberty and justice. Examine the evidence but resist theorizing, only a prosecutor with subpoena power in a court of law can determine fact.

We have been living a lie these past thirteen years, demand a REAL investigation!

Yes this shit again. It's not going away because the the lie of the Official Conspiracy Theory is so obvious. Building 7 was obviously controlled demolition.

The list of obvious lies include BBC reporting the collapse of B7 BEFORE it happened, the world's most heavily defended building ( the Pentagon) not defending itself, hijackers who could barley fly a Piper Cub piloting a commercial airliner in a 7000 foot dive through a 270degree turn flying low enough to knock down light poles but not touch the ground then vanishing entirely through a fifteen foot hole in the side of the Pentagon which is two foot thick steel reinforced concrete, FBI agents "finding" a highjackers paper passport in the dust of the the twin towers the next day but not his or any other hijackers body, no plane at the "crash site" in Shanksville, no pancaked floors at the bottom of the twin towers not even the steel floor pans on which the concrete was poured - all the concrete and steel floor pans turned to dust, not a single interceptor jet responded to four commercial airliners being hijacked and making U-turns in the sky, cell phone calls made from airliners when at the time it was not possible.

These are some of the most obvious off the top of my head for which there is no believable explanation.

Everyone who believes the OCT is a conspiracy theorist because the theory was never proven in a court so it remains a theory.

Everyone who defends this theory and resists a new independent investigation by a special prosecutor with subpoena power is self delusional, a foolish dupe or working to continue the cover up and protect the mass murderers.

Only a real investigation can restore Americas honor and our place as the defenders of liberty and justice. Examine the evidence but resist theorizing, only a prosecutor with subpoena power in a court of law can determine fact.

We have been living a lie these past thirteen years, demand a REAL investigation!
So then. How were the towers brought down?

Very good question! Why not have a real investigation and find out. Let's put people under oath, let's have a trial. I still believe in the American justice system. I think a special prosecutor with subpoena power can in a court of law determine what is fact and what is fiction.

Think about it, the greatest crime in our nations history and no one was tried, no one convicted?

Very good question! Why not have a real investigation and find out. Let's put people under oath, let's have a trial. I still believe in the American justice system. I think a special prosecutor with subpoena power can in a court of law determine what is fact and what is fiction.

Think about it, the greatest crime in our nations history and no one was tried, no one convicted?

Nice dodge. You claim the official story is bogus so man up and say what you believe transpired and who is responsible.

what did 9/11 benefit the US?

Can't sleep. :(

...I still believe in the American justice system. ...

I still have some faith in the criminal investigative aspect of the AJS; it's the judicial aspect that would worry me. That part of the American justice system has been so badly compromised in favor of the sort of individuals that might stand under the umbrella of 'likely suspects', mostly by bought-and-paid-for legislators and high-level adjudicators going back at least a few decades, that some degree of international involvement would probably be needed to lend legitimacy to the proceedings (yes, even in the eyes of many Americans).

In case you haven't heard, something big may soon be coming down the pipeline. On August 4th of this year, a former senator came out publicly with criticism of the 19 hijackers story and further said that hither-to classified 9/11 information may soon be declassified. On the very same day, C-Span aired a 40 minute interview/Q&A segment with Richard Gage, during which the vast majority of the callers expressed their doubts about the official narrative, as well.

More details and commentary about these important events can be found here.

An excerpt:

[. . .] If this is the case, then our theory on what Congress is about to release about 9/11 will show a mostly fake Saudi Arabia connection, with a few fall guys in the Bush administration, orchestrated as a semi-”inside job” that will so infuriate and obsess the US populace that any evidence Putin releases will be lost in the noise as the US begins to go on war footing against Saudi Arabia, creating another war and further distracting the public and furthering the tentacles of the US empire in the Middle East. ...

Understanding the true nature of the usurper government of Fraudi Arabia, which can easily be seen in light of its strangely Zionist-friendly stances and activities in recent years, I personally see no reason to doubt that it played an important role on 9/11/01. Scapegoating and attacking the entire Saudi populace, though, would do nothing but further play into the hands of some of the very same scumbags who brought us 9/11.

Keep all of this in mind in the coming weeks and months.

Nice dodge. You claim the official story is bogus so man up and say what you believe transpired and who is responsible.

Oh I should man up and speculate as to who did what and why. Thats ridiculous, it's enough to say the Official Conspiracy Theory is a lie, which apparently you foolishly believe. The OCT is an obvious lie. I'm calling for a new investigation, what about you, are you man enough to have your belief tested in a court of law?

what did 9/11 benefit the US?

Another good question

Can't sleep. :(

...I still believe in the American justice system. ...

I still have some faith in the criminal investigative aspect of the AJS; it's the judicial aspect that would worry me. That part of the American justice system has been so badly compromised in favor of the sort of individuals that might stand under the umbrella of 'likely suspects', mostly by bought-and-paid-for legislators and high-level adjudicators going back at least a few decades, that some degree of international involvement would probably be needed to lend legitimacy to the proceedings (yes, even in the eyes of many Americans).

In case you haven't heard, something big may soon be coming down the pipeline. On August 4th of this year, a former senator came out publicly with criticism of the 19 hijackers story and further said that hither-to classified 9/11 information may soon be declassified. On the very same day, C-Span aired a 40 minute interview/Q&A segment with Richard Gage, during which the vast majority of the callers expressed their doubts about the official narrative, as well.

More details and commentary about these important events can be found here.

An excerpt:

[. . .] If this is the case, then our theory on what Congress is about to release about 9/11 will show a mostly fake Saudi Arabia connection, with a few fall guys in the Bush administration, orchestrated as a semi-”inside job” that will so infuriate and obsess the US populace that any evidence Putin releases will be lost in the noise as the US begins to go on war footing against Saudi Arabia, creating another war and further distracting the public and furthering the tentacles of the US empire in the Middle East. ...

Understanding the true nature of the usurper government of Fraudi Arabia, which can easily be seen in light of its strangely Zionist-friendly stances and activities in recent years, I personally see no reason to doubt that it played an important role on 9/11/01. Scapegoating and attacking the entire Saudi populace, though, would do nothing but further play into the hands of some of the very same scumbags who brought us 9/11.

Keep all of this in mind in the coming weeks and months.

Yes, I have heard. As with so much to do with 911 it's hard to distinguish between information and dis- information. I watched the Richard Gage interview, the first crack in the media blackout. Even this site we are restricted to the conspiracy theories forum, which I'm OK with because the OCT is just that a conspiracy theory.
I like AE911 Truth because they don't speculate, they stick to what is demonstrably true and call for an independent investigation.

When at last there is an investigation by a special prosecutor armed with subpoena power we will probably all be shocked at who is involved. It seems impossible that there was not inside help in the plot, people within our own government and within the media ... Speculating though only plays into the hands of those perpetrating the cover up, they can accuse you of wearing a tin foil hat and such.

Demand a real investigation!

To address the bit in post #81, the original BS is the official story, that is the gigantic load of unsupported assertions that allege 19 fanatics hijacked 4 airliners and managed to crash 3 into buildings. However, once the BS has been accepted by the AMERICAN public, its an up-hill battle to assert the facts here.
One very relevant fact is that none of the 4 airliners has ever been accounted for by way of the wreckage, we have pictures of bits that are alleged to be aircraft wreckage belonging to the flights, but no actual forensic identification of the bits.
In the case of other aircraft disasters, the wreckage is examined for serial numbers so as to define exactly what aircraft they are dealing with, assumptions will not do, anybody who states anything like "obviously it was the wreckage of FLT*" doesn't get it. Where is the PROOF? that is the proof that any of the 4 aircraft existed at all?

kinda impossible because they are all dead. Have been for 13 years.

Oh I should man up and speculate as to who did what and why. Thats ridiculous, it's enough to say the Official Conspiracy Theory is a lie, which apparently you foolishly believe. The OCT is an obvious lie. I'm calling for a new investigation, what about you, are you man enough to have your belief tested in a court of law?
can't have an investigation without some proof .
what you are calling for is a witch hunt.
as to an investigation you do realize that none of the so called for truth groups could participate due to conflict of interest laws.

To address the bit in post #81, the original BS is the official story, that is the gigantic load of unsupported assertions that allege 19 fanatics hijacked 4 airliners and managed to crash 3 into buildings. However, once the BS has been accepted by the AMERICAN public, its an up-hill battle to assert the facts here.
One very relevant fact is that none of the 4 airliners has ever been accounted for by way of the wreckage, we have pictures of bits that are alleged to be aircraft wreckage belonging to the flights, but no actual forensic identification of the bits.
In the case of other aircraft disasters, the wreckage is examined for serial numbers so as to define exactly what aircraft they are dealing with, assumptions will not do, anybody who states anything like "obviously it was the wreckage of FLT*" doesn't get it. Where is the PROOF? that is the proof that any of the 4 aircraft existed at all?

in response to a question about how is it proven that the airliners existed at all
the opposition posts a quote from Neil deGrasse Tyson .... still waiting for that proof.

kinda impossible because they are all dead. Have been for 13 years.
Who is all dead?

can't have an investigation without some proof .
what you are calling for is a witch hunt.
as to an investigation you do realize that none of the so called for truth groups could participate due to conflict of interest laws.

Pretty wimpy!
First off all that's needed for a trial is evidence. After evidence is tested in a court of law it is distilled into what is fact and what is fiction. Facts thus discovered are proof.
How is a legal investigation a witch hunt? I'm talking about following the evidence where it leads. Why are you so afraid of this? If your conspiracy theory is so certain the it will be proven. Or are you afraid your ox may be gored? Truth groups don't have to be involved, prosecutors know how to examine evidence, that's what they are trained to do.
You do understand that there is no statute of limitations on murder, right?

Pretty whimpy. You would be satisfied with no findings that didn't validate the silliness in your head.
That said, I have no objection to a new investigation provided the finding of some sunstantive evidence that the official story is a lie or that WTC7 was a controlled demo or that there was a gov't cover-up of the truth or that something other than 3 passenger jets hit the WTC and the Pentagon on 9/11. As it is, 13 years after the attack the only options to the official findings are so far-fetched as to leave the official report the only plausible explanation. So ... do you have any evidence of anything other than those provided by the NIST investigation or the 9/11 Commission?

the official report the only plausible explanation.

NIST's WTC 7 Reports: Filled with Fantasy, Fiction, and Fraud

The above quoted from the AE911TRUTH page, There are a LOT of reasons to doubt the official explanation of the events of 9/11/2001. Check this out, it has been around for a while >

The evidence that WTC7 fell in the manner that it did and that WTC1, 2 & 7 were completely destroyed is VERY compelling evidence in-and-of itself.
The fact that the alleged airliners were never accounted for, where & when was any inventory of aircraft bits done? Was it documented that anybody conducted scientific tests for explosives or explosive residue, and if so, where are those documents?
The fact that there are HUGE voids in what should have been standard post disaster procedures speaks volumes!

Yes, I have heard. As with so much to do with 911 it's hard to distinguish between information and dis- information. ...

Senator Graham's comments are in the public domain, as are reports of the bipartisan resolution co-written and formally introduced in late 2013 by Rep. Walter Jones and Rep. Steven Lynch, which calls for Pres. Obama to declassify information that reportedly implicates high-level Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks.

The highly irregular Gage interview on C-Span is also a matter of verifiable fact.

...I watched the Richard Gage interview, the first crack in the media blackout. ...

Such "cracks" in the western mainstream don't just happen organically; some number of media bigwigs had to sign-off on that programming content, and the only thing speculative about that revolves around the question as to what may have motivated them to do so.

...I like AE911 Truth because they don't speculate, they stick to what is demonstrably true and call for an independent investigation. ...

I've long admired and in some ways emulated Gage's approach, myself, but, as domestic and geopolitical events have transpired over the past 13 years, I've grown more comfortable with some degree of speculation, so long as it's based on 'the facts on the ground'.

...Speculating though only plays into the hands of those perpetrating the cover up, they can accuse you of wearing a tin foil hat and such. ...

That's just par for the course, much in the same way that anyone critical of the Zionist influence on US foreign policy is automatically labeled an 'anti-Semite'. I don't allow baseless accusations and childish name-calling to shape my opinions/methods, ...and neither should you.

I've long admired and in some ways emulated Gage's approach, myself, but, as domestic and geopolitical events have transpired over the past 13 years, I've grown more comfortable with some degree of speculation, so long as it's based on 'the facts on the ground'.

Just my position on speculation, note that there is a LOT of evidence that doesn't need any speculation at all, the fact of the "collapse" events of WTC1, 2 & 7 + the fact that the airliner crashes ( or should I say alleged airliner crashes ) into the WTC towers could not possibly be as alleged by the mainstream media, the argument that "OH BUT THE PLANES WERE GOING SOOOO FAST" is totally without merit in this discussion, the plane shaped gashes just like in RoadRunner cartoons is proof plenty that AMERICA is being lied to about this whole scene.

Forum List

Back