9/11 Conspiracy

false shit head! everything you've posted in this thread is false OR HALF TRUTHS.
you sources have zero credibility making it matter immensely what is posted and by who.

as to your " No steel building has EVER collapsed from fire. That is a fact,"
it's not fact

Yesss. Name calling will go a long way to establish your credibility, lol.

Your video does not show any global failures. It only shows collapses in the FIRE AFFECTED areas. Notice the highway example, the underpass did not collapse when the overpass came down. The other examples also show only the fire affected areas collapsing, not global collapse of the entire building.

false shit head! everything you've posted in this thread is false OR HALF TRUTHS.
you sources have zero credibility making it matter immensely what is posted and by who.

it's not fact

Your video does not show any global failures. It only shows collapses in the FIRE AFFECTED areas. Notice the highway example, the underpass did not collapse when the overpass came down. The other examples also show only the fire affected areas collapsing, not global collapse of the entire building.

And there is your problem. The fire affected areas of WTC1 and WTC2 DID fail and initiated collapse of the upper section onto the lower section. Gravity and the descending upper section completed the global collapse.

9/11 Truthers Exposed
Disclaimer: This blog and the contents on it is protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. The Truthers can not sue for libel damages for providing this blog with information reguarding their charactor. The facts and evidence within this blog are true.

"It goes without saying, that any of us who argue against Conspiracy Theories are part of the Conspiracy. The Conspiracy Theories are fairy story realities, they are a narrative which improves apon reality itself." - Quote from book author David Aaronovitch

Welcome to this presentation of "9/11 Truthers Exposed". The presentation is based on exposing the ideas, myths, strawmen arguements, fradulant claims and fantasy stories surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 from the 9/11 Truthers, 9/11 Truth Movement, Scholars for 9/11 Truth, and Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. As being narrative and fairy stories on the assumptions of their imaginations reguarding 9/11. We will expose the 9/11 Truthers and what they believe in it's entirety, from years of researching and understanding the Truthers.

If anyone reading this presentation would like to print copies of it, they can do so, free of charge. If anyone is living in New York and goes to Ground Zero, daily or on the anniversaries, they can present a copy of this presentation to anyone of their choosing, including the 9/11 Truthers, since this presentation is of the people, by the people and for the people.

Truthers are told to do the following:

1: Deceive - Misrepresent the claims of 9/11 Researchers into "Strawman" issues that are easily knocked down.

2: Dodge - Try to avoid or ignore any 9/11 evidence that you can not explain away.

3: Deny - Refuse to acknowledge any irrefutable evidence given is relevant to the 9/11 arguement.

4: Discredit - Use any possible ad hominem accusation to ruin the credibility of 9/11 Researchers.

5: Repeat - Repeat the Conspiracy Theories constantly.

Quote Mining the Witnesses:

Truthers often quote mine the witness statements to try and prove that there is a conspiracy by the FDNY, Larry Silverstein & the U.S. Government. Example: Larry Silverstein's "Pull it" comment:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna to be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Truthers have tried, in vain, to prove that Larry Silverstein wanted to demolish World Trade Center 7 with explosives. They quote mine his statement & misrepresent everything that he said. Let's break down his statement to make it clear that he didn't give out orders to the FDNY to have WTC7 CDed (Controlled Demolitioned):

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander,...."

He was talking with the FDNY commander at the time, not a Controlled Demolishes Expert!

"telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire."

WTC7 had uncontrollable fires and the firefighters couldn't fight it because the water mains were already broken by the collapse of WTC 1 and 2.

9 11 TRUTHERS EXPOSED 9 11 Truthers Exposed

it's not fact

And there is your problem. The fire affected areas of WTC1 and WTC2 DID fail and initiated collapse of the upper section onto the lower section. Gravity and the descending upper section completed the global collapse.

Which doesn't happen. And especially not at free fall speed.

Look, this building has the towers fall on it. And even though it is completely gutted, the steel framework is still standing.

911_84_03.jpg

it's not fact

rationalizing does not prove anything.
as to credibility having none ,you have no idea what it is or how you gain it.
your source has none so by extension you have none either.
see how that works.

9/11 Truthers Exposed
Disclaimer: This blog and the contents on it is protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. The Truthers can not sue for libel damages for providing this blog with information reguarding their charactor. The facts and evidence within this blog are true.

"It goes without saying, that any of us who argue against Conspiracy Theories are part of the Conspiracy. The Conspiracy Theories are fairy story realities, they are a narrative which improves apon reality itself." - Quote from book author David Aaronovitch

Welcome to this presentation of "9/11 Truthers Exposed". The presentation is based on exposing the ideas, myths, strawmen arguements, fradulant claims and fantasy stories surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 from the 9/11 Truthers, 9/11 Truth Movement, Scholars for 9/11 Truth, and Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. As being narrative and fairy stories on the assumptions of their imaginations reguarding 9/11. We will expose the 9/11 Truthers and what they believe in it's entirety, from years of researching and understanding the Truthers.

If anyone reading this presentation would like to print copies of it, they can do so, free of charge. If anyone is living in New York and goes to Ground Zero, daily or on the anniversaries, they can present a copy of this presentation to anyone of their choosing, including the 9/11 Truthers, since this presentation is of the people, by the people and for the people.

1: Deceive - Misrepresent the claims of 9/11 Researchers into "Strawman" issues that are easily knocked down.

2: Dodge - Try to avoid or ignore any 9/11 evidence that you can not explain away.

3: Deny - Refuse to acknowledge any irrefutable evidence given is relevant to the 9/11 arguement.

4: Discredit - Use any possible ad hominem accusation to ruin the credibility of 9/11 Researchers.

Truthers often quote mine the witness statements to try and prove that there is a conspiracy by the FDNY, Larry Silverstein & the U.S. Government. Example: Larry Silverstein's "Pull it" comment:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna to be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Truthers have tried, in vain, to prove that Larry Silverstein wanted to demolish World Trade Center 7 with explosives. They quote mine his statement & misrepresent everything that he said. Let's break down his statement to make it clear that he didn't give out orders to the FDNY to have WTC7 CDed (Controlled Demolitioned):

He was talking with the FDNY commander at the time, not a Controlled Demolishes Expert!

"telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire."

WTC7 had uncontrollable fires and the firefighters couldn't fight it because the water mains were already broken by the collapse of WTC 1 and 2.

it's not fact

Look, this building has the towers fall on it. And even though it is completely gutted, the steel framework is still standing.

911_84_03.jpg
false! the 2.5 seconds of "free fall" is meaningless you have no evidence of cause ...

9/11 Truthers Exposed

you do realize that the physiologist in that clip is bias and payed by truth dot org...

As far as Silverstein goes with his pull it comment, there was never an interior firefighting attack to begin with, so there was no operation to "pull" at all.

it's not fact

911_84_03.jpg
false! the 2.5 seconds of "free fall" is meaningless you have no evidence of cause ...

A collapsing steel structure meets resistance on the way down. That did not happen on 9/11.

9/11 Truthers Exposed

you do realize that the physiologist in that clip is bias and payed by truth dot org...

And the same could be said of the Pop Mech report, NIST, etcetera, that they were all biased and paid off. Or do you actually thing the 9/11 report was legit? :lol:

The weakening of a steel section does not cause global collapse of a steel structure. Your own previous video showed that, when the overpass collpased onto the underpass, and when there were partial collpases in burning buildings, where the buildings were actually burning.

I never said anything about missiles either so your second video there is irrelevant.

9/11 Truthers Exposed

And the same could be said of the Pop Mech report, NIST, etcetera, that they were all biased and paid off. Or do you actually thing the 9/11 report was legit? :lol:
yes it could but that again is false and your allegation is specious,
the 911 report is legit it has many mistakes as it was rushed into publication BEFORE the nist studies were finished.
once again you have no evidence it is not .

A collapsing steel structure meets resistance on the way down. That did not happen on 9/11.
Hmmm...

So what was the static load limit of the first floor that the descending upper section impacted versus the load generated by the descending upper section?

Have those numbers handy?

Forum List

Back