'9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous' - Al Qaeda

Hi Toro and Dive:

Pretty realistic, I'd say.

My favorite line - "Talking to you is like talking to a goat."
ROFLMAO

well that IS the onion

Do either of you guys (pic) know what is really ridiculous? These cartoon characters show up to the USMessageBoard ‘Conspiracy Theories’ Forum every day to try and convince everyone that ‘no conspiracy’ even exists. That is like atheists going to the Religion Forum to convince everyone to believe in their unbelief! If Conspiracy Theories are Ridiculous (as you suggest), then please take a minute to explain:

1. Senor Bushie's (and your) Conspiracy Theory:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

How do you explain the fact that about half of the 'supposed' 9/11 hijackers have been found alive and well? :0)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ezbiAa22A"]Toro's Conspiracy Theory Debunked!!![/ame]

2. How a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed (pic) into this standing E-Ring Pentagon Wall . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

. . . at 530 miles per hour (This is what really happened). :0) These Military Experts say no 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]Believe Toro/DiveCon Or These Experts![/ame]

3. Here is the very location where 'you' and Senor Bushie say a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers (pic = my thread):

93crash2.jpg

Just look into the empty hole and tell us what Toro and DiveBomb see, because all I see is the empty hole like the News Reports saw on 9/11:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc"]Reports About The Empty Hole [/ame]

No Conspiracy?? How do you get a 100-ton Jetliner in such a little hole? :0)

Boeing757-200.jpg

This is the size of a real 100-ton Jetliner versus the little 20-feet diameter hole that has grass growing on all the inclines (pic) AND is no more than just 4 feet deep (pic). the little video clip (here) says we are all looking at an EMPTY HOLE, so please prove otherwise. Click on this link (here) to realize that this little hole was already there in 1994 from a strip mining dig that turned up nothing. What do Toro and Dive do with this evidence?? I know! This! :0)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]You Guys Crack Me Up!! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

again, terral throws a ton of shit(the exact same shit he keeps throwing) and expects someone to refute him

:lol:

so this is ALL you got in your latest desperate and pathetic attempts to debunk the facts that 9/11 was an inside job? I was hoping to see your other 3000+ videos you bragged about as the truth but I have no doubt they are as pathetic as this one is.That is if they even exist.you bring in some operative that more than likely was paid off very handsomely to say all this crap and go along with the coverup as your source?How hilarious,I love it.you'll have to do 100 times much better than that to come up with evidence that it was muslims behind it all.your right about one thing,these 9/11 conspiracy theories that Al Queda and Bin Laden were behind it all are ridiculous conspiracy theories.sorry to hurt your feelings Toro but as usual,my 47 canada wants the truth videos debunk that crap in that video as they always do.

Last edited:
Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9CNToaP2Ew]YouTube - Major General Stubblebine Speaks Out[/ame]

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

YouTube - Major General Stubblebine Speaks Out
LOL video no longer available

hmmm, i found it
how weird it wouldnt load the embed

sounds like h stopped taking his meds

Last edited:

hmmm, i found it

try it again loser the link works fine...unless ..its just not available to morons

hmmm, i found it

try it again loser the link works fine...unless ..its just not available to morons
reading comprehesion, take a class, asshole

hmmm, i found it

so a high ranking general in the military who is angry about the lies and coverup of the 9/11 commission report and popular mechanics is now not taking his meds? okay I see.:cuckoo: oh and the video works just fine,you might actually want to try and watch it.

hmmm, i found it

so a high ranking general in the military who is angry about the lies and coverup of the 9/11 commission report and popular mechanics is now not taking his meds? okay I see.:cuckoo: oh and the video works just fine,you might actually want to try and watch it.
another one lacking reading comprehension
is that a problem for all troofers?
must be

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Forum List

Back