9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Disgruntled FBI agent who started by saying that what he was going to say was his own OPINION. then did nothing but bash the FBI for 10 minutes...

Was there a point to this?

Disgruntled FBI agent who started by saying that what he was going to say was his own OPINION. then did nothing but bash the FBI for 10 minutes...

Was there a point to this?

Well, the point of my posting the video here was to offset the disappearance of the video that had been linked to Wright's story on the webpage I cited in my previous post.

One of the major points of Wright's testimony is the implicit reach of his findings WRT Yassin Al-Qadi, the infamous financier of global terrorism on the one hand ...and of risk management software used by the FBI, the DoD, the US Treasury, the IRS, the US Navy, and the White House itself on the other. Al-Qadi had a pretty diversified portfolio, you see: a fact that only became clear in the light of the corroborating testimonies of people like Robert Wright and Indira Singh.

Try to keep up.

So this was planned and executed in 9 months or less? Or more than one administration kept this gigantic secret. And not one whistle blower has yet to come forward.... Maybe they put everyone who knew on the planes? You guys are funny.............

It's worse than you think, Ollie. One of the disgruntled 9/11 Commissioners, Bob Kerrey, referred to 9/11 as a "30-year conspiracy".

But here' s an informative site for you.

When losing a discussion on the facts of 9/11, a so-called 9/11 "debunker" will often rely on an old canard to "prove" that 9/11 could not have been an inside job: "So many people want their quarter hour of fame that even the Men in Black couldn't squelch the squealers from spilling the beans," write self-satisfied defenders of the government story. According to the logic of this argument, if there are no 9/11 whistleblowers then 9/11 was not an inside job.

So what if there are 9/11 whistleblowers? What if these whistleblowers come from every level of government and private industry, individuals who have even had their cases vindicated by internal government reports? As you are about to see, there are numerous such whistleblowers and each one is a thorn in the side of those who want to pretend that the 9/11 Commission represents the sum total of knowledge on the 9/11 attacks.

That is precisely why these whistleblowers are not lauded by legislators or trumpeted by the media, but actively suppressed by government officials and the corporate media alike. These courageous insiders have been sidelined, gagged, hounded from their positions and ignored to the point where their stories are virtually unknown among the general public. And that is exactly why it is vital for the alternative media to make these stories known by bypassing the filters and control of the establishment media. [...]

Just because you haven't heard them personally ...doesn't mean the whistles haven't been blown.

Notice how Gomer Ollie conveintly ignores how many FBI agents went to and had David Schippers represent them because their superiours told them to back off when they told them they had information of upcoming terrorists attacks telling them not to pursue the lead and according to Schippers,when he went to John Ashcroft with this information,he tried many times to get him to look into it but Ashcroft ignored him,Yep no whistleblowers there.:lmao:
Gomer also ignores how it was planned back in 93 under Clinton when an FBI informer fearing he was being set up,secretly recorded the FBI and found out they were going to use REAL bombs for the drill instead of fakes like they told him. they failed and came back to succeed this time.

and of course as we already know,he wont read that article there since it destroys his ramblings.

Last edited:
[...] and of course as we already know,he wont read that article there since it destroys his ramblings. [emphasis Capstone's]

I think you're right.

Somehow I doubt his apparent reluctance to look at the "facts" will hamper his enthusiasm to keep calling for them.

Actually I spent about 30 minutes of my valuable time looking at your link.

Mostly a bunch of used to be's who offer little and when you follow the links within the links most end up in some Blog....

Some have been debunked in other articles I have seen. Others are obvious BS. But you go on believing......

Mostly a bunch of used to be's who offer little and when you follow the links within the links most end up in some Blog....

Some have been debunked in other articles I have seen. Others are obvious BS. But you go on believing......

It is you and your bullshit that has been debunked for the stooge troll that you are. There are plenty of whistle blowers and proof that the state is lying, and your postings are proof that you are as well. You offer nothing, and back up your opinions with nothing, and you hide behind your "service". If you were real, you'd at least acknowledge the brave men and women and their attempts at shedding light on the situation, but you're a fucking phoney, and a coward who does his part in toeing the state party line, and discredits them with out having any substantial reason as to why, only that the things they reveal are against your indoctrinated dogma, and prove you are wrong. You're just a gump with no balls with not even an ounce of integrity or credibility.

For example Barry Jennings, the guy he was with told a similar story yet he placed the explosions after or as the towers fell, not before.... But you go on believing.................

It is you and your bullshit that has been debunked for the stooge troll that you are. There are plenty of whistle blowers and proof that the state is lying, and your postings are proof that you are as well. You offer nothing, and back up your opinions with nothing, and you hide behind your "service". If you were real, you'd at least acknowledge the brave men and women and their attempts at shedding light on the situation, but you're a fucking phoney, and a coward who does his part in toeing the state party line, and discredits them with out having any substantial reason as to why, only that the things they reveal are against your indoctrinated dogma, and prove you are wrong. You're just a gump with no balls with not even an ounce of integrity or credibility.

Bring me one of the experts who wired the explosives, even the guy who delivered them....

Bring me the witnesses who saw the people from the plan that didn't hit the pentagon....

You know, real whistle blowers, people who would actually know something instead of offering more opinion....There must be thousands of them out there that were directly involved in either the attack, planning or cover up............

For example Barry Jennings, the guy he was with told a similar story yet he placed the explosions after or as the towers fell, not before.... But you go on believing.................

Fuck you ya fucking gump. You go on believing the obvious BS the state feeds you, and doesn't make sense. Any word on the the rest of the lies they said, the freefall of WTC 7?
Your belief that massive steel components beams and columns were falling and not capable of causing any distortion to the rest of the building, even though these massive parts were attached to it, is so fucking ignorant and stupid it's hilarious. How's that NIST computer simulation compared to the real word video taped decent we all can see of the WTC 7 coming along moron? Still believe what they tell you you saw instead of what you actually look at? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n4XUj1xNSY]oringinally confirmed[/ame]

Michael Hess originally confirmed Jenning's account that "an explosion" (as opposed to falling debris from one of the other buildings) had trapped them on the 8th floor of WTC7. He later changed his story to match the official account (we can only speculate as to why).

Barry Jennings was consistent from day one. And now he's dead.

But you said "some" (as in plural) had been debunked, so what else have you got, Ollie?

Bring me one of the experts who wired the explosives, even the guy who delivered them....

Bring me the witnesses who saw the people from the plan that didn't hit the pentagon....

You know, real whistle blowers, people who would actually know something instead of offering more opinion....There must be thousands of them out there that were directly involved in either the attack, planning or cover up............
See asshole, that will never happen. They covered their tracks up, but what you should know you ignorant fuck, is that there are clues, and people pointing you to them, the rest is up to you.
The first clue is the way the buildings fell is NOT conducive to the laws of physics. You shouldn't need to have a written confession to know they are lying to you.It should be obvious that after researching this stuff , SOMETHING isn't right and it doesn't add up or make sense.
You shouldn't have to have a detailed written confession or road map to at least figure out your being lied to. You are asking for answers that the investigations should have provided but didn't, hell the writers of the 9-11 commission tell you that much at least.
You are a simpleton bone headed idiot that can't logically put these things in order and your lack of brain and intellectual capacity needs a complete road map and you need people to hold your hand like a fucking 1st grade kid to put 2 and 2 together.

I thought you needed at least SOME fucking schooling to be in the military?
People have taken the time to do this for you for years man, and it's too bad you don't at least have the sharpness of a dull butter knife to make sense of what these people are telling you and showing you..Even a simple car crash analogy or example of mass hitting mass is useless to you.

Bottom line is you don't read anything with any capacity to understanding it or with any objectivity, or fairness and dismiss all that you don't understand, and place your faith in the entity that was supposed to clarify things but instead, knows that people like you can't or wont take the time or put in the effort to educate yourself, and instead leads you on the path of lies as you go down it, merrily waving your flag and makes a fool out of you.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n4XUj1xNSY]oringinally confirmed[/ame]

Michael Hess originally confirmed Jenning's account that "an explosion" (as opposed to falling debris from one of the other buildings) had trapped them on the 8th floor of WTC7. He later changed his story to match the official account (we can only speculate as to why).

Barry Jennings was consistent from day one. And now he's dead.

But you said "some" (as in plural) had been debunked, so what else have you got, Ollie?
Nothin...According to him, he trains others to be as stupid as himself.

Fuck you ya fucking gump. You go on believing the obvious BS the state feeds you, and doesn't make sense. Any word on the the rest of the lies they said, the freefall of WTC 7?
Your belief that massive steel components beams and columns were falling and not capable of causing any distortion to the rest of the building, even though these massive parts were attached to it, is so fucking ignorant and stupid it's hilarious. How's that NIST computer simulation compared to the real word video taped decent we all can see of the WTC 7 coming along moron? Still believe what they tell you you saw instead of what you actually look at? :lol:

Gt any proof besides Jennings that anyone heard a bomb in WTC7 before the planes hit? Or before the towers fell? Seems amazing that no one else heard or felt or even measured these explosions....

Yup, our Government told us the truth about 9/11. Sure they did. ;)

This may help explain why so many are so loyal to Big Brother.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

Unfortunately, there just aren't enough Americans like the man at the end of the video.

Forum List

Back