9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by paulitician, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Another misrepresentation by sayit. Veterans Today is who actually debunked a fear that the veterans were being disarmed for the inauguration ceremony. Thinking Americans also know that the majority of the 'antisemitic" rhetoric against anyone who speaks out about the Zionists lies, is BS. It's a lie and they always use it when they are exposed.
    In fact, Israeli Zionists are the most antisemitic bunch around, and many of them that lay claims to the "Holy Land' are not even of Semitic decent, blood, or origin!
    It takes a person an honest effort to find the truth to see that what the Zionists have been saying for generations is all bullshit.
    The crimes of the 9-11 attack against Americans point to the real enemy being the Zionists and their Sayanim within this nation, and the evidence is overwhelming. What is more overwhelming is that they have such control of America, its courts, politics, foreign policy and media to keep a lid on many facts about Israel and the Zionists agenda.

Sayit has not proven that the Veterans Today folks "report unmitigated BS" or that what they put on the website is "purposely false." Your links provide nothing to bolster your BS claims.

2. Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +161
    It doesn't matter whether the WTC was blown up by nukes or nano thermate, the message of who is more likely behind the 9-11 attacks is correct.
    This is blatantly false. As is you trying to insinuate that since I don't consider you worthy of any "Veteran" respect, and I consider you an enemy of America, that this means that automatically I am also calling "most of the veterans in America her enemy ".

I know you are a stooge for the enemy that sent Americans off to die for wars built on lies.
    I called you out on this. You trying to suggest that I feel the same way about "most" veterans is another false hood.
    Most veterans know that what Veterans today reports on is the truth. Most veterans know they have been lied to just like the rest of the American people.
    You however are nothing but a shill who protects the lying murderers and their Zionist masters who have infiltrated "by way of deception" OUR nation.
    You never ever have stood with the veterans that know what was done to them and their country and have the guts to speak out about it. You have no guts and have no shame in protecting the enemies of America and her REAL Patriotic Veterans.
    You are a phoney and a fraud.

3. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,811
    Editorial Board-Staff

EDITORIAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS

The Board is responsible for all content on VT and participates in all major decisions regarding content, columnists, and editorial direction for VT

Gordon Duff - Chairman, U.S. Marines, Vietnam, Managing Director, Adamus Defense Group, Switzerland
    Lt. General Hamid Gul – Director General ISI (Former Chief of Intelligence Services, Pakistan)
    Col. Eugene Khrushchev - Former Soviet/Russian Airborne, Intelligence, PsyOps, First Secretary, Soviet and Russian Embassies, Kabul, Afghanistan, Director of Strategic Planning, Adamus Defense Group, Switzerland

And these are reliable unbiased reporting people whom we all should trust to tell us the truth about 9-11........... Right.......

4. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,811
    How many veterans do you know on a first name basis? I work with them nearly on a daily basis. Or have you forgotten that i am the Commander of my local American Legion. that I have turned down officer positions in county American legion, And I am a member of the greater area United Veterans Council, which i have also turned down officer positions in...
    We know who the fraud and phoney is, You see it when you look into a mirror....

But please keep on trying, After all 911shitforbrains needs something to claim as his own.......

5. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,011
    You're wasting your time debating anything with that one. Him and his Sock Puppet Troll buddies are all-in with Big Brother. And nothing you say is gonna change that. Ollie was broken and trained like a dog while serving in the Military. He obeys his Master. He eagerly laps up anything his Master feeds him. It's all he knows. So leave Trolls like him behind, and try to enjoy the Forum.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  6. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,811
    BTW, I haven't met one veteran yet who believes there was any Controlled Demo....

The only person I have met who believes your BS is a laborer for a landscaping business.....

7. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,811
    How many times do I have to explain better to you? I think I'll just have to start treating you like 911shitforbrains....totally worthless..........

8. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,011
    Oh look, a stick. Go fetch little doggy.

9. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,811
    Oh look, an idiot...... You have lost any and all credibility. Do have a nice day......

10. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,011
    Fetch that stick little doggy. Don't wanna make Master angry. ;)