9/11 Commissioner: Clinton screwed up

WRONG AGAIN! I am not a Muslim! My belief is with the Apostolic Pentecostal!

Isn't America great! It is a wonderful thing to think whatever!

NBC News: 12 Marines killed in new fighting

You guys treat these men dying in Iraq like unimportant objects. You don't care!

Marines, Army, Navy (redundant), Air Force they are all important and each irreplaceable, yet they must be. Truth to tell, each has a job to do, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, might be the right place at the right time, though not for them or their family. It's ever been so.

They get it, you won't.

Originally posted by zarquiekia
NBC News: 12 Marines killed in new fighting

You guys treat these men dying in Iraq like unimportant objects. You don't care!

Who said anything about objects or that we don't care? You're just a delusional piece of trash. Stupid uninformed bitch.

QCA:

You did not read "Fast Facts"! Now who looks stupid!

Fast Facts: "President Woodrow Wilson missed the Washington Senators Opening Day games in 1918 and 1919 due to the United States involvement during WWI."

You look like and smell like a big BUTTHOLE!

And you are somehow the authority on what buttholes look and smell like? Are you a professional salad tosser?

You unlearned bible students have set Bush up to be the prophet whom was sent by God to bring down Babylon. Bush is more like Saul, who disobeyed God and King Saul became greedy. Saul did not kill the king of that wicked people of the land, plus, King Saul kept the best riches of the spoils in that wicked land for himself. God told Saul to destroy every one and everything! Bush is Saul. The vast oil wells of Iraq is what Bush greedy butt wanted all along.

Why am I suddenly getting a flash of Stephen King's "Carrie" (the movie) when the mother says:

"They're all gonna laugh at you!!!!!!!".

I believe that zarq has retreated to the sanctuary of his closet to pray.

QCA:

You did not read "Fast Facts"! Now who looks stupid!

Fast Facts: "President Woodrow Wilson missed the Washington Senators Opening Day games in 1918 and 1919 due to the United States involvement during WWI."

You look like and smell like a big BUTTHOLE!

Dumb broad, you did not specify opening day therefore I am correct and you are still an ignorant Appalachian Pentecostal snake handler. You have no idea what you are talking about on any subject but reading you and ridiculing you is a pleasure, thank you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back