9/11 Coincidence Theory

coolgeee

Jul 21, 2008
NYC Area
Who has seen this documentary?

It is A video presentation by Spencer Morgan of www.Utah911truth.com This is a comprehensive introduction to the body of information and evidence refuting the official narrative of the events of September 11, 2001. This presentation covers the building collapses and various "official explanations" and revisions, the air defenses, the history and nature of Al Qaeda and the individuals who had manifest and stated motive to carry out the attacks. If you are completely new to 9/11 "alternative theories" or just curious about why so many people question the official account, this is a good place to start.

An informative documentary!!!
watch it here:
9/11 Coincidence Theory

Very interesting I will have to check it out. I have read and seen many videos on alternative theories.

You don't really need secret conspiracies to explain why your world is falling apart.

The open and notorius conspiracies alligned against the people are clear enough for those willing to pay attention to details.

Seriously...if you have the brains to wade into those intellectual ratholes like the 9-11 conspiracy theories, you have the brains to read the papers and find the REAL conspiracies which are open and above board and NOT refutable by misinformation.

What I'm telling you is don't waste your time, because those conspiracies are really mind traps.

They are no less a wasted effort than Paris Hilton and celebrity news, or sport spectacles are.

They are traps meant to keep your mind occupied on something you will never be able to greally KNOW while the system you CAN KNOW systematically fleeces the sheeple.

If you want to know what is REALLY happening, read the Wall Street Journal or academic journals.

The crimes against humanity that really matter are done openly.

Last edited:
You don't really need secret conspiracies to explain why your world is falling apart.

The open and notorius conspiracies alligned against the people are clear enough for those willing to pay attention to details.

Seriously...if you have the brains to wade into those intellectual ratholes like the 9-11 conspiracy theories, you have the brains to read the papers and find the REAL conspiracies which are open and above board and NOT refutable by misinformation.

What I'm telling you is don't waste your time, because those conspiracies are really mind traps.

They are no less a wasted effort than Paris Hilton and celebrity news, or sport spectacles are.

They are traps meant to keep your mind occupied on something you will never be able to greally KNOW while the system you CAN KNOW systematically fleeces the sheeple.

If you want to know what is REALLY happening, read the Wall Street Journal or academic journals.

The crimes against humanity that really matter are done openly.

I have to agree.

Who has seen this documentary?

It is A video presentation by Spencer Morgan of www.Utah911truth.com This is a comprehensive introduction to the body of information and evidence refuting the official narrative of the events of September 11, 2001. This presentation covers the building collapses and various "official explanations" and revisions, the air defenses, the history and nature of Al Qaeda and the individuals who had manifest and stated motive to carry out the attacks. If you are completely new to 9/11 "alternative theories" or just curious about why so many people question the official account, this is a good place to start.

An informative documentary!!!
watch it here:
9/11 Coincidence Theory
The same tired baseless and debunked crap as all the others CT threads.

Forum List

Back