9/11 and the "American Inquisition"

it was translated

duh
:rolleyes:

Here's the problems with that assumption and why I never believe anything without consulting people who actually witness it first hand:

1. Ever notice that when something is translated a LOT is lost in translation. Watch a lot of foreign films where you know the other language but read the subtitles as well, it's freaky how badly translated it is.

2. The official translators always edit what they translate, guided by various organizations and governments (not just the US though I wouldn't doubt if they do as well), this means that by the time it gets to our media it's already heavily modified.

3. Most languages are highly interpretive, meaning one word can have multiple meanings based entirely on the context. This is why there are always a lot of errors in translation. A culture will determine the context and since each person is raised in only one culture their context will always differ from the original speaker. It's one of the reasons why you can ALWAYS spot a transplant from another country.

4. After the media gets ahold of a film they modify it themselves to make it sensationalized, their goal is ONLY to get people to watch their news broadcasts, there is no such thing as honesty in media. Yes there are suppose to be laws to prevent this, but here's a news flash for you, those laws have not been enforced for two decades. There are so many ways to circumvent those laws that the courts gave up.

5. I am not saying it's a conspiracy myself, those nutjobs are just insane. What I WANT is real justice, not some blind revenge while the real criminals skulk away, or worse we give the truly guilty what they want provoking more attacks from them or others as intelligent as them. The whole event didn't fit the pattern, it didn't follow the terrorist goals or techniques well enough. One thing, terrorists don't hire outside help, they buy the guns and do it themselves, so a weak link to one group shows only that it's the wrong group to go after. AQ has enough to be guilty of, they should have been punished for all the stuff they did do, but by allowing whatever group did actually accomplish this to succeed and then go free with the desired results of their vile actions was just plain stupid. The immediate result is the increase in terrorist activities in other countries (closer to the Middle East and therefore easier to target) and soon you can expect even more attacks on us.

Seeing people die, meh, I don't care either way, I hate humans. But seeing injustice pisses me off, seeing criminals get away with their crimes and then everyone boo-hooing about how they are hurt by those same criminals later annoys the hell out of me. I just can't wait for the next attack, all I am going to do is laugh and say "told you so" while everyone gets stupid and the nutjobs say it's more government cover up.

So here, I'll just do it now: LOL, morons.

I already took you to school on EOTS thread proving that the video is a fake and Bin Laden said he didnt do it kid.oh and i will be posting on that thread again just so you know.just havent had time lately since my job got real busy again at work.

Last edited:
I already took you to school on EOTS thread proving that the video is a fake and Bin Laden said he didnt do it kid.oh and i will be posting on that thread again just so you know.just havent had time lately since my job got real busy again at work.
you are a fucking moron

Forum List

Back