9/11 and British police misconduct

Cozy

Rookie
Jul 5, 2012
Hi all,

This is a FOIA request I recently made to Thames Valley police in England regarding their collusion with the Metropolitan police (London) to conceal their mishandling of intelligence relating to 9/11 that they had in 1994.

It is on the "what do they know.com" website to Thames Valley police under the heading "9/11 malfeasance" (Sorry I am not permitted to post a link) !

Please support me by "following" the request.

Hi all,

This is a FOIA request I recently made to Thames Valley police in England regarding their collusion with the Metropolitan police (London) to conceal their mishandling of intelligence relating to 9/11 that they had in 1994.

It is on the "what do they know.com" website to Thames Valley police under the heading "9/11 malfeasance" (Sorry I am not permitted to post a link) !

You're saying 9/11 was planned all the way back in 1994?

That would mean it was planned by Clinton instead of Booooosh. :eek:

:cuckoo:

Hi all,

You're saying 9/11 was planned all the way back in 1994?

That would mean it was planned by Clinton instead of Booooosh. :eek:

:cuckoo:
do you smell bullshit too?

I'd go with 'planned back in '94 - but NOT featuring Bush, Clinton or other Americans, etc. Maybe the guy who planned the '93 attack?

Last edited:
Damn Brits!

I say it is high time we dissolve our ties with the United Kingdom and start our own country!

You can't "follow" the progress of a Freedom of Information Request. Besides, the kind of request you're attempting to con the weak of mind into believing may be in the progress of being disclosed falls within the threshold of being too vexatious to even consider disclosing to any would-be applicant.

Hi, as strange as it might sound, you can indeed "follow" the progress of a Freedom of Information request simply by clicking on the "follow" button. Thames Valley police have concluded their internal review of their decision to refuse to disclose the information and they have not said that they consider my request vexatious. They have simply said that they are not confirming or denying that they have the information I have requested. As we all know, when a police force says that they are not confirming or denying something, it usually means that they have something to hide.

Forum List

Back