89 Year Old American Gets Waterboarded

A co-worker who witnessed the horrifying ordeal blew the whistle.

Thank god for this good samaritian. Too bad he/she didn't have the guts to stop it as it was happening, but at least he/she turned them in.

Why no hate crime legislation for the elderly. The elderly are societies most vulnerable people, next to children. Why are there special protections that make abusing the elderly punitive! Instead of battery, this should be attempted murder on a vulnerable class! Fifteen year sentence minimum!

Don't understand the problem. According to conservatives waterboarding isn't torture or anything. Perhaps they needed information from him and they were just using enhanced interrogation techniques?:confused:

Hey retard if you can't see the difference between a terrorist enemy combatant and an elderly women in nursing home then you are retarded.

I for one support waterboarding and I consider it torture, but I don't give crap that it's torture. So go fuck yourself!

Don't understand the problem. According to conservatives waterboarding isn't torture or anything. Perhaps they needed information from him and they were just using enhanced interrogation techniques?:confused:

Hey retard if you can't see the difference between a terrorist enemy combatant and an elderly women in nursing home then you are retarded.

I for one support waterboarding and I consider it torture, but I don't give crap that it's torture. So go fuck yourself!

Can't take a joke huh.:(

"Go F#&% myself":eusa_eh:

I had a nice little tirade for you, you would have liked it. Questioning your manhood was an option, but I declined to do any of that. You see the use of foul language only goes to prove that you lack the intelligence to articulate your opinion in a constructive manner. "Pitty" and "embarrassment" is what I feel for you.:eusa_angel:

If someday you learn how to discuss a topic without resoting to middle school language, I would be more than willing to discuss other topics with you.

And really...a neg rep over a joke.

Last edited:

I had a nice little tirade for you, you would have liked it. It contained alot of cursing, derogative statements about you wife and kids, and then I was then going to move on to your parents never being married. Questioning your manhood was an option, but I declined to do any of that. You see the use of foul language only goes to prove that you lack the intelligence to articulate your opinion in a constructive manner. "Pitty" and "embarrassment" is what I feel for you.:eusa_angel:

If someday you learn how to discuss a topic without resoting to middle school language, I would be more than willing to discuss other topics with you.

And really...a neg rep over a joke. Was it your grandmother?:eusa_shhh:

Family is off limits, even if the target is a troll, I believe.

I had a nice little tirade for you, you would have liked it. Questioning your manhood was an option, but I declined to do any of that. You see the use of foul language only goes to prove that you lack the intelligence to articulate your opinion in a constructive manner. "Pitty" and "embarrassment" is what I feel for you.:eusa_angel:

Family is off limits, even if the target is a troll, I believe.

Yep, you are right. So I went back a edited my post. Thanks for pointing that out, I appologize, and will not let it happen again.

dont take it personally.

ghook is kind of a giant pussy.

And really...a neg rep over a joke. Was it your grandmother?:eusa_shhh:

No but my grandfather was taken advantage of by a nurse that were supposed to take care of him at his nursing home. The nurse stole from him and got my grandfather to write over checks to him. This scumbag took advantage of a confused old man with money.

Sorry but I take the abuse over of the elderly and children very personally.

Forum List

Back