89% of Americans can't pass this religious test

IMG_0609.jpg
Whew, that was painfully long because one question took forever with loading, etc and there are 50 questions but I persevered and missed a few, some I second guessed myself and chose wrong but for someone who isn't very religious or knowledgeable I did okay.

Out of 50 I missed about 4 or 5 questions.

It wouldn't let me on with ad blocker and when I shut it off it didn't recognize it.

I have an ad blocker as well so any site that demands I turn it off gets sent to internet oblivion immediately.

No matter, religion is the elevation of myth to fact to assuage fear. Saying something is 'true' because you've believed it for a long time or because a lot of people believe it doesn't make it so.

Damn Cee Cee this is long! It does take forever to load between questions too!

Yeah, had I known it was 50 questions I wouldn't have started it but it wasn't til about question #20 that I saw that it didn't end there, wasn't going to quit after that, lol.

Finally finished it & I got a 94%! :beer:

After reading all that religious bullshit you REALLY realize MAN created god & not the other way around! :cuckoo: :iagree:

:welcome:

View attachment 119231 Whew, that was painfully long because one question took forever with loading, etc and there are 50 questions but I persevered and missed a few, some I second guessed myself and chose wrong but for someone who isn't very religious or knowledgeable I did okay.

Out of 50 I missed about 4 or 5 questions.

Just got mathematical accuracy an 84% means you missed 8 questions on a 50 questions.

Damn Cee Cee this is long! It does take forever to load between questions too!

Yeah, had I known it was 50 questions I wouldn't have started it but it wasn't til about question #20 that I saw that it didn't end there, wasn't going to quit after that, lol.

Finally finished it & I got a 94%! :beer:

After reading all that religious bullshit you REALLY realize MAN created god & not the other way around! :cuckoo: :iagree:

:welcome:
We live in a universe where there has never been an uncaused event and cause and effect tell us that everything happens for a reason; a purpose. We live in a universe that had a beginning and tells us that the only thing that satisfies the first cause is something which is eternal and unchanging. We live in a universe where the laws of nature are such that given enough time and the right conditions that beings that know and create will eventually arise. Given the fact that every person who has ever or will ever walk this planet was present at the moment space and time were created and given the fact that this universe has become self aware, I don't see any other way it can be than intelligence created intelligence.

You realize that's pure CONJECTURE with ZERO evidence to back it up?

Even IF I just let you have that argument you realize that has NOTHING to do with an afterlife? No point in some intelligent creator of life ENDS at death!

We have 100 BILLION brain cells yet even if just a small percentage are damaged or destroyed you can be brain dead, in a coma, or a vegetable with your eyes open yet you can't even recognize YOUR OWN MOTHER!

Have you ever visited a brain damaged or brain dead individual? I have & it's HORRIFIC! 2 others I was with literally turned atheist as soon as they saw it! If there REALLY was a soul it would kick in when the brain dies but it DOESN'T so that destroys the religious argument right there!

If you're now going to say they went to some netherworld you KNOW that's pure FANTASY without a shred of evidence to support it! Show me my dead grandparents still exist somewhere & then you'll convince me!

You realize that's pure CONJECTURE with ZERO evidence to back it up?

Even IF I just let you have that argument you realize that has NOTHING to do with an afterlife? No point in some intelligent creator of life ENDS at death!

We have 100 BILLION brain cells yet even if just a small percentage are damaged or destroyed you can be brain dead, in a coma, or a vegetable with your eyes open yet you can't even recognize YOUR OWN MOTHER!

Have you ever visited a brain damaged or brain dead individual? I have & it's HORRIFIC! 2 others I was with literally turned atheist as soon as they saw it! If there REALLY was a soul it would kick in when the brain dies but it DOESN'T so that destroys the religious argument right there!

If you're now going to say they went to some netherworld you KNOW that's pure FANTASY without a shred of evidence to support it! Show me my dead grandparents still exist somewhere & then you'll convince me!
No. I don't realize that. Which part do you do you believe is conjecture?

1. The universe had a beginning and we were present for it.

Origins: CERN: Ideas: The Big Bang | Exploratorium

"Did you know that the matter in your body is billions of years old?

According to most astrophysicists, all the matter found in the universe today -- including the matter in people, plants, animals, the earth, stars, and galaxies -- was created at the very first moment of time, thought to be about 13 billion years ago.

The universe began, scientists believe, with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. This extremely dense point exploded with unimaginable force, creating matter and propelling it outward to make the billions of galaxies of our vast universe. Astrophysicists dubbed this titanic explosion the Big Bang...."

2. There has never been an uncaused event.

So says the Natural Laws of Science.

3. Cause and effect means everything happens for a reason; a purpose.

purpose: the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

reason: a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event.

4. The universe has become self aware.

All matter was created when space and time were created and since then has only changed form until eventually beings that know and create arose, thus the universe knows itself.

5. Beings that know and create arose due to the laws of nature given enough time and the right conditions.

You either believe this or a special creative act of God. There are no other choices.

Forum List

Back