89 degrees out

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
89 degrees, at 9pm, in northern coastal maine....wtheck???

this is the 3rd day of this heat wave and one more day to go, then back in to the high 70's for next week!

THANK GOD!

I truly do not know how you all can tolerate this high humidity, high heat thingy!!!!????

I want my Maine weather back now, DARN IT!

this caught us by surprise....we had put in the window ac downstairs, for a just in case.....but had not put in the bedroom one yet.... so matt and me have been ''camping'' downstairs in the living room.....

enough already!

where the heck are those Canadian fronts when to need them?

and on top of the heat, i've got the flu, been running a high fever....:(

86 here, with thunderstorms.

I feel for you, I usually get laughed at when I complain when it goes down in the thirties in the winter.

It's all what you're used to.

this is the 3rd day of this heat wave and one more day to go, then back in to the high 70's for next week!

THANK GOD!

I truly do not know how you all can tolerate this high humidity, high heat thingy!!!!????

this caught us by surprise....we had put in the window ac downstairs, for a just in case.....but had not put in the bedroom one yet.... so matt and me have been ''camping'' downstairs in the living room.....

enough already!

Have a bath tub in your master bedroom? I used to have a small apartment and would fill the tub with cold water, and then set a fan in front of it that blew into my small studio livingroom. And a perfect place for you to jump into if you are running a fever.

Fever could be from several things, including an infection.

We had an exciting hot day catching criminals, but this afternoon I took to my pool,...a nice 85 degrees of solar water.

Last edited:
Hot and humid here too, it's miserable.
We had a Dollar General Store lose it's air conditioning, and ALL of the chocolate candy bars were melted!!!! They had to take them off the shelf, it was terrible.
About 96 degrees here, with humidity making it feel about 105.

Yup, hotter n hell today in Maine.

And worse, the air quality was absolutely deadly, too.

THANK GOD!

enough already!

Ayuh, that there is some heat!
Hope you feel better soon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back