88 people killed VS 1,300,000 killed per year - which is worse??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
88 people killed in 16 mass shootings in US In 2012 from mass shootings.. the cause celebre for the "ban the gun" crowd.

Hmmm.... 1,300,000 deaths per year guess how????

I know a simple question... but which person responsible for these deaths killed more?

I know this has been asked but I've not seen one person who wants to ban all guns capable of answering this very simple question!

Once we both agree on something i.e. that 1,300,000 deaths is more then 88 mass killings maybe we can agree on something else.

For example, maybe our government should spend MORE TIME ENFORCING existing gun laws rather then write more that duplicate already existing laws... like murder is against the law right????

Gun prosecutions down 40% under Obama

Despite his calls for greater gun control, including a new assault weapons ban that extends to handguns, President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws, cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.

"If you are not going to enforce the laws on the books, then don't start talking about a whole new wave of new laws," said a gun rights advocate.

Read more: Gun prosecutions down 40% under Obama | Times 247

Why is gun prosecutions down 40% under Obama then during Bush? I thought Bush was a terrible president.. didn't do anything,etc....

Do they die of boredom from reading your threads?

Again childish responses... the best you can do?
Are you telling YOU don't think 1,300,000 deaths is more then 88 deaths?

Are you telling me 88 killed ARE MORE of a concern for the MSM/Democrats then the 1,300,000 entities that lost THEIR RIGHT TO LIFE???

AH... but you make a joke... you don't really consider yourself a human do you...just a laughing hyena! Tearing at the fabric of civilization with your sophomoric, simpson humor!!!

Laugh you monkey boy!!!!

I bet you care more about the ecological dangers to the snail darter then the 1,300,000 future babies!

88 people killed in 16 mass shootings in US In 2012 from mass shootings.. the cause celebre for the "ban the gun" crowd.

I know a simple question... but which person responsible for these deaths killed more?

It's probably a good thing those killers didn't use bombs or we'd be talking about thousands of deaths. No deaths are acceptable, but the sad truth is that there are killers in this world and we'll never stop them from killing no matter what we do. It sucks, but that is just how it is. The best we can do is keep ourselves as safe as possible and guns go far in that respect. I'm sure Obama rests easy knowing that he and his family are surrounded by armed guards 24/7. We all deserve to be just as safe.

And how many people will die because they can't get medical care because of Obamacare? Pain killers will replace heart bypass surgery and pacemakers for the old people. But, since that saves money for the liberal politicians, that's cool. Who care about those old farts anyway? According to that one Democrat, they all have a duty to die.

Are you telling me 88 killed ARE MORE of a concern for the MSM/Democrats then the 1,300,000 entities that lost THEIR RIGHT TO LIFE???

AH... but you make a joke... you don't really consider yourself a human do you...just a laughing hyena! Tearing at the fabric of civilization with your sophomoric, simpson humor!!!

Laugh you monkey boy!!!!

Do you consider yourself one of the smarter conservatives on this board?

Over 900 people have died as a result of guns since the Sandy Hook shooting. What's your point?

I know this has been asked but I've not seen one person who wants to ban all guns capable of answering this very simple question!

Once we both agree on something i.e. that 1,300,000 deaths is more then 88 mass killings maybe we can agree on something else.

For example, maybe our government should spend MORE TIME ENFORCING existing gun laws rather then write more that duplicate already existing laws... like murder is against the law right????

Despite his calls for greater gun control, including a new assault weapons ban that extends to handguns, President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws, cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.

"If you are not going to enforce the laws on the books, then don't start talking about a whole new wave of new laws," said a gun rights advocate.

Why is gun prosecutions down 40% under Obama then during Bush? I thought Bush was a terrible president.. didn't do anything,etc....

The article doesn't source where it's getting it's data from.

But the NRA has done a pretty bang up job in hobbling efforts to collect data from the CDC and the ATF. It's also done a pretty good job of neutering the ATF. The department hasn't had a director for some 6 years.

So if true..it was the very people you guys cheer that were involved in this enforcement and punishment debacle.

Ah yes, the Moonie Times....

:lmao:

they are not deaths if they are not born.

The reason Obama goes after guns, instead of cars, is because he's more concerned about disarming the citizens than he is about saving lives. Saving lives won't give him absolute power but disarming the citizens will. Wake up, America.

You're complaining that the 'jackbooted thugs' as Wayne LaPierre called them, aren't more active?

Laugh you monkey boy!!!!

Do you consider yourself one of the smarter conservatives on this board?

I leave that kind of pompous opinion for others. I do find that more conservatives use the Internet more frequently providing FACTS for their opinions -- just as I do...then liberals that resort to name calling and other sophomoric responses!

Considering how easily it is to form opinions based on FACTS garnered from Internet searches I readily concede while people like Obama for example are considered the "smartest" I find his and most "smart" people's lack of common sense their biggest handicap!

Forum List

Back